It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phelps 2012 Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is my first post on ATS, give me a break.

The only thing that exists so far is a picture of Michael Phelps 'holding' a bong which strangely (from the pictures I've seen so far) have no smoke in the bong.

The next Olympics will be in London 2012, the same place where 'News of the World' (a Brittish tabloid) published the photo and the story.

From what the story states, Phelps was visiting a former girlfriend, Jordan Matthews (which is currently nowhere to be found) at USC (University of South Carolina) in....get this: COLUMBIA, SC

Is it a coincedence that Phelps was in Columbia (which is the Illuminati Goddess); Columbia Pictures, Columbia Broadcasting System [CBS], District of Columbia [as in Washington D.C.] ....etc etc
......AND the pictures surfaced in London (Illuminati Headquarters).......what is really going on here?

According to the Asscociated Press, Phelps never admitted having smoked marijuana, everyone assumed that he did.

From what we can all see in the picture of Phelps 'holding' a bong you can clearly see that Phelps' peripheral vision allows him to see someone taking a picture of him 'holding' a bong.......Why would he allow this?.....Was the person that took the picture someone he trusted at the time?.......and if so, Was this a setup?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think your venturing off into your own head here however I have noted many times the lack of any sort of smoke in the picture and am boggled as to why he openly said it was marijuana.

It doesn't make sense but sometimes things don't need to make sense to be real.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNI.23

Don't forget that the brand of bong he was holding was a ROOR. When spelled backwards, it's "ROOR." This is obviously some sort of Illuminati mind control codeword!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNI.23

Grow up.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNI.23

didnt he actually admit to smoking it though also.....

surely he would say something if it was a conspiracy and he certainly wouldnt allow someone to picture him with it it was another one of those misjudements i think

so in my opinion no conspiracy here just a mistake from Phelps

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Maybe its just mockery of the little guy like we are guessing. Put a famous guy up on the news for getting stoned like people do daily for 80 years straight..then continue oppressing a populace for the safe plant use whilst the famous guy gets off..with his girlfriend later.?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Actually he never admitted it. This was in a thread yesterday where the AP admitted he never stated he was smoking the herb.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i think its just a case of a celebrity doing something, which has come back to bite him in the a**. i don't think he smokes.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 7-2-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

ah ok well im 100% sure i saw him giving an apology yesterday on the news so i dunno although i sure he did admit it
so confused now

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
in that case he may be pulling a Bin Laden

2nd line

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Two Words: Hologram Bong.
Deny Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The reason for the London 2012 Olympics is the Biblical reference to Zion.

The reason for Phelps is perhaps that he is a chmapion perhaps and maybe not a zionist. Not sure.

The reason marijuana is so disliked amongst the gonvernment bodies is becausw they use it fort themselves in a form that is different than cannabis sativa neing smoked but rather a combination of that and a haalucinigenic mushroom (supposedly poisenous mushroom) called Amanita Muscaria, thats the red cap with white dots (like Super Mario Brothers.) when combined properly together it creates a tea called soma which is called a "gateway to the gods", some of these people who would take part in this would then drink there own urine as not to let the powerful Soma, go away.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNI.23

I'm just going to come out and say it because no one else has. The theories pretty pretty ridiculous.

I also don't get why he has to apologize for smoking the herb.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by NativeAmerican]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I am not sure why he would be smoking anything in the first place?

Surely his lungs are way to important to him,in his swimming career,that he would knowingly and willingly risk damaging them?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by scobro]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

A couple hits of a pipe or bong won't hurt your lungs, at least in the long run. For all we know this could be a one time thing. My brothers friends smoke marijuana every other day and are still Olympic level athletes.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
I am not sure why he would be smoking anything in the first place?

Surely his lungs are way to important to him,in his swimming career,that he would knowingly and willingly risk damaging them?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by scobro]

aaaactually.. you should research Swimmer's Lung... from constant exposure to chlorine fumes..at indoor pools.. can cause a variety of bronchial ailments ie: athsma etc..
as an ex-competitive swimmer myself.. believe me.. some days can really get to you..

smoking constantly will damage your ability to absorb oxygen efficiently no matter what.. that's a complete given..
but hitting a bong every few months or whatever.. doesn't do crap to you compared to inhaling chlorine fumes for hours every day.

as far as this Phelps thing goes...
sure he's an icon that's been pumped up for all to see and millions to worship, i can imagine that many health-minded kids that idolized him will remember this in their decision making process in years to come.. when they're offered drugs.. and his decision will either negatively or positively affect some of their decisions to a certain extent.
altering the course of if not millions of kids lives.. then at least hundreds of thousands. as all role models do... for positive or worse..

whether he actually did it or not doesn't matter.
it's the impression that the public got.. because the public doesn't think they absorb the info like osmosis and never quesitioning it.

i think the OP is good in at least thinking twice about what they read...

-

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Has anyone found anything on Jordan Matthews yet?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
What a theory.
The only thing Phelps saw in his peripheral vision was his buddy holding a pack of Twinkies and a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I find it interesting that he has his picture taken after putting the bong to his lips , say you want to make 100K+ for the photo get him with pier pressure to do that and snap a picture with/without his knowledge and make some big money selling the photo. any thoughts on that idea quick money

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
What a theory.
The only thing Phelps saw in his peripheral vision was his buddy holding a pack of Twinkies and a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.

I suppose they hid the camera in the pack of Twinkies.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I actually noticed that Phelps never said he smoked marijuana. The only thing I can think of is that he just wants it to pass. For example, remember when Andy Pettite got caught using the HGH? Instead of saying he didn't, he admitted it, and moved on, and everyone forgot about it-its virtually a non issue with Pettite. Now take Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Mark McGuire or even Alex Rodriguez, they gone a hard line stance that they never took HGH or Steroids. What happend to them? The story is still relevant for them. I figure Phelps is just trying to admit he screwed up because the public seems to forgive you if you say, "Ya I did that" and then in a few months it will be old news.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join