It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover Your Butt Please, That's Just Nasty!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ok, you know what I am talking about. Your sitting there at work or walking around in your favorite department store and low and behold there she is... a very large woman with some tight pastel colored spandex blend pants on and her hind end looks like it just weathered a major hail storm. That or her butt was attacked by a ball peen hammer! Do these ladies not own mirrors? Who told them that cellulite was sexy? It makes me want to blow groceries! Look, if you have to wear those nasty pants at least have the decency to wear an extra long shirt. NO one wants to see that. News Flash: Its not hot!

Let me just say that I am not hating on anyone. This is just friendly advice.. woman to woman...check yourself before you leave the house!

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Greenize] Title update

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Greenize]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think it's hot. I like a little badunkadunkadunk. A little junk in the trunk. A little cushion for the pushing. A little 'back'. The fatter the berry the sweeter the juice.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellish-D

To each his own! I admire you for admitting that! You go boy! That is what makes the world go round is it not?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
That is what makes the world go round is it not?

And believe me, I do 'Go Round'.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't think shes calling out women with office ass. Thats cute, I kinda like women with child bearing hips.

What she is talking about, I think, is the two sumo wrestlers shoved into jordache jeans look.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh man, I'm talkin about the kinda woman that can't sit in a single chair without engulfing the chair. She can't get on an airplane without having to buy 2 seats. When she goes to McDonalds she has to call ahead and let them know she's comin'. I'm talking about the kind of woman who you can feel coming from the vibrations in the ground before she even turns the corner.

That is my kinda woman.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thats quite the visual HD! LOL
I am not even referring to big rear ends, mine is a size 12 so I can' say that I am skinny, I am talking about the big ole lumpy filled them pantaloons with cottage cheese and throwed on some tights and thinks it sexy asses! I try to dress to complement my attributes, not walk around with a neon sign on saying hey look my butt has dimples! I just think its nasty. lol

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm talking about the women that would be bed-ridden if they ate 2 more cupcakes. The chicks who would go on a diet just to get their quadruple chinned girlish figure back. The women who are taller lying down then standing up. Their belt size better be measured in ' rather than ".

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Cottage Cheese @ss!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
Cottage Cheese @ss!!!

Cottage Cheese? I'm talking about Cottage Cheese Cake! Forget that, Cottage Cheese Wedding Cake!

If it doesn't take her 28 days to turn 360 degrees, she aint for me. I'll need to bench press 300lbs just to carry her over the threshold. I'll need a breathing tube for when she's on top.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Blink Blink...blink blink....Lets not get carried away...LOL Happy hunting HD!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I usually need a harpoon and a cap'n named Ahab to hunt my women.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Hellish-D]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
large women are fine, but i dont like the tight pants that look like a stretched fit, or the short tops that let those french rolls hang over their skirt.

ya know, theyre usually about 18 and not fat, but not skinny either. but they try wear the skinny revealing, 3/4 top and pants that just lets it all hang out.

thats really not cool.
its the same reason they dont make tight bicycle shorts in a 4xl size.
its jut not meant to be.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

Exactly, and it is even worse on a woman nearing her midlife crisis and trying to recapture her youth. I am sure you have seen this and know what I am talking about. Its a bit easier to forgive it in a teenaged girl who is just trying to keep up with the latest trends!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

thats what we aussies refer to as "mutton dressed up as lamb"

the old ugly woman who needs to wear red lipstick, blue eye shadow and a red dress that reveals more than i ever wanted to know.

the sort of things you need to use acid to burn the image out of your eyes and a drill to get it out of your mind

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So it seems only fat a** women are subject to such revulsion from their peers.
I know the type you're talking about but let us not forget all the men with bellies that hang over their belts into their laps. And I believe "plumbers crack" is a mainly male phenomenon?
I'm not exactly a cow but just try finding those long shirts in todays malls. Most of the shirts are made for prepubescent girls. There's not a lot of clothes available for even normal sized middle-aged broads.
Seems the manufactureres want us all to look like Hannah Montana.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

well..somebody had to post it..

..and cue the warning flag...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
So it seems only fat a** women are subject to such revulsion from their peers.
I know the type you're talking about but let us not forget all the men with bellies that hang over their belts into their laps. And I believe "plumbers crack" is a mainly male phenomenon?
I'm not exactly a cow but just try finding those long shirts in todays malls. Most of the shirts are made for prepubescent girls. There's not a lot of clothes available for even normal sized middle-aged broads.
Seems the manufactureres want us all to look like Hannah Montana.

exactly...
either i dress like my daughter, or my mom.
where is the stuff for me?????

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Oh gosh yeah!

My sis and I were just having this convo the other day. Where are the clothes for the women over 30? Either you dress like a teenager (Jacob, H&M, Emerican Eagle) or you dress like your mom (Tabi, Northern Reflections). Grrr......

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Duzey]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
reply to post by AccessDenied

Oh gosh yeah!

My sis and I were just having this convo the other day. Where are the clothes for the women over 30? Either you dress like a teenager (Jacob, H&M, Emerican Eagle) or you dress like your mom (Tabi, Northern Reflections). Grrr......

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Duzey]

exactly!
i still see myself as young...so am attracted to the styles my 18 year old wears..but it looks like i'm trying too hard to deny my age. i look in the northern reflections store and think ewww..not for another 20 years please.
there's a market niche here...those of us between 30 and 45..hello..anyone listening?
:shk:

new topics

top topics

join