It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Quotes from Famous People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hi, I just wanted to post this up here coz I want to know what all you people think of this:

UFO Quotes from Presidents, Astronauts...

"The phenomenon of UFOs is real. I know that there are scientific organisations which study the problem. It must be treated seriously." Former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
it's funny how there's so much evidence, so many people like presidents that know and have told the truth about them.
People still deny the their existence.

some people are just so ignorant it isn't funny.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You have to be one closed minded mainstream media brainwashed person to Deny the existence of aliens. The universe/universes are so vast so huge so many possibility's, the very notion that we are "it" is ignorance.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Personally, I find that most people who deny the existence of life on other planets do so because of their inability to reconcile the idea with their personal faith in a divine creator. Essentially for them, if it was not mentioned in the Bible, then it must not exist. I find it to be quite sad really and cannot imagine holding the teaching of one book paramount to all others and logic itself.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't think there are many that deny the existence of life on other planets. There are plenty who believe we have never been visited though.

Unfortunately, some of these people worship statements made by influential people like Prof Stephen Hawking ("UFOs are only seen by cranks and weirdos") and, take him at face value. They don't recognize that he has no knowledge whatsoever of Ufology.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iced_blue

Some of us need better proof than what has been presented so far. Famous people can be as mistaken as everyone else.

AFAIC there is no viable, tangible proof of alien craft being here IMHO.

I continue to wait.

What's good proof to me?

How about all the news channels going live with footage of an alien craft in flight or landing. There are THOUSANDS of news crews out there 24 hours a day and yet we see NO live feeds of alien craft but Joe Bob down south images them all the time! Amazing isn't it?! Joe Bob sure is a lucky SOB isn't he?!

How about more proof than HORRIBLE videos and photos taken by people who have no idea how to use a freaking camera?

How about sending so called "crash debris" to a real meteoritical lab for testing to determine how long the craft has been within Earth's atmosphere and how old the material is and what material(s) are made of?

new topics

top topics

join