It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate still rages over Darwin

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
reserved for the rest of above reply when i get time later

Don't bother, it is obvious you missed the entire point and you are now ignored. This thread has pretty much been interesting but I don't have any intention of fixing missed links or finding original archived websites to prove a point when you missed the original point I was making in the first place. You're just too much exercise noobfun so enjoy the last word.

I'm sure it will be as long as the book War and Peace just commenting on all the mistakes and dishonesty in this paragragh alone.

I simply don't give a rats ass anymore

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

Your very funny, noobfun did a very good job correcting your knowledge, and all you could do was dribble on and on. I do not know where your logic came from, but keep it up it is quite amusing.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5ive the light

noob : try answering amichi and tell us, what about the false "links" instead of just ragging on him/her in such a pathetic manner. dont ignor the good stuff to clutch at straws(shark! come on dude your gonna look the same after thousands of years? fasions change mabey? lack of heat would weaken a being)

getting there lol theres a lot of rubbish to sort through and correct that why i aved 2 whole replies for dodgy plesiosaurs and the hoaxs that have become nebraska man et al

mean noobfun my man darwin on his death bed instead of telling the world what to look out for to prove this so called !"drwinism" he tell's the world its a crock of $h!+ just like anyone persueing it afterward.

sorry the Lady Hope story is a crock of complete and utter somthing i cant put as it breaks T&C and the swear filter wil censor it

there was no death bed reconverstion of faith or recanting of evolution,

en.wikipedia.org...
www.talkorigins.org...
www.truthorfiction.com...
www.apologeticspress.org...
www.creationtips.com...
www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

I think this thread is dead noob. Anything more is just an attempt to force a violation.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1xion325alpha
reply to post by Aermacchi

Your very funny, noobfun did a very good job correcting your knowledge, and all you could do was dribble on and on. I do not know where your logic came from, but keep it up it is quite amusing.

what is it with you guys? You came in here just to say this? That I dribble on? If Noobfun has to get his friends to post smack talk everytime I put him on ignore is about all I see him and the peanut gallery doing here and all noobfun does is overwhelm his "prey" or anyone else challenging his religion with his own opinions nothing more.

that his opinion albeit is infallible in his mind is more about playing ATS as if it were a video game rather than act like a mature adult makes my logic wrong? I'm sorry, I don't feel "vanquished" or "ripped apart" nor do I feel like YOUR opinion is a valid one having never said a word in this thread but to assist in criticizing me for your friend because his posts are not visible to me.

In fact this is the exact reasons I mentioned to lord at the start of this thread, seems the only tactics we have seen by atheist / evolutionist's like him and apparently you too. I don't bring up the FACT that such tenets of evolution so alleged to be superior logic like junk dna used to be, are now debunked! As much as I would love to go back to those arguments where people got off on the same garbage saying "see I told you so" , is as ridiculous as his threat to bring up posts from other threads.

If you haven't noticed, I STILL never got my 3 questions answered and neither he or anyone else including Dawkins can answer it.

That is the whole motivation for his trolling however is his obsession with me (which I am flattered but he ain't my type)

You seeing him as some prima donna of logic however ha ha

NOW THAT!

is funny

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by griffinrl
reply to post by noobfun

I think this thread is dead noob. Anything more is just an attempt to force a violation.

YA THINK!@

sheesh at least we agree on something

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi

Most christians he has claimed do not know much about evolution in the first place.
holy gross generelasiation without any foundation bat man!

give my regards to sleepy and doc when your down there mining that quote out

becasue i think we sure would all love to see that one

I don't know that because most don't get much involved in areas where they are "ripped" on like I am by someone who is so obviously obsessed with me he has made it his lifes mission to make entire pages about each sentence I make in a post missing the point I was making about NOT ASKING the right questions.

way to make your self feel important, not asking the right questions huh?

your asking the right question in the wrong places and using it to vindicate your already firmly held beliefs, maybe i if you tated what you wanted evidence of then we could supply it instead of just taking evidence for one thing and complaining it doesnt fit somthing else

NOT whether he is STILL at work or whether the link I got was not the one to his website informing us that he is retired now or what ever noob is trying to make such a moutain out of a mole hill on.
you picked a link fine no problem with that

the problem begins when you fail to check it for accuracy, thats just poor reearch

and then make up some day dream header about defending his reseach and bieng in the middle of a mythical battle that simply doesnt exist for him, this is simply making up false statements to fit what you want to prove depite how much of it is flat out made up

The point is Christians by and large believe in evolution but that DOES NOT mean they are "evolutionists"

evolutionist anyone who views life reaching the level of diversity we see today by means of evolution by natural selection

theistic evolutionists are evolutionists, becasue you have spent so much time of the last few pages trying equate atheism as evolutionism(which is really a nonsense made up term else im also an einsteinian, a mendalist a netwonian a hoyleist an linnaeusist etc) then spreading the the false dichotemy of evolution or god

so now have to double speak as you have just insulted 80% of the worlds christians

so if an atheist that agrees with evolution is an evolutionist
then a christian that agrees with evolution would be a?
how about a muslim?
buddist?
hindu?
jew?
chrishna?

do they all have thier own special term now? i think youll probabily find they are all evolutionists

well they are if you havnt been ticking your foot in your mouth inulting all evolutionists then realising who they are

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
we have dna helix spinned oposite to all species on the earth so we are not really from here
we were made and still are modified by greys and others ; it is scary thought to many that is why they subscribe to darwinism religion and/or ignorant science etc.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but what 'debate'. There is no debate, natural selection and evolutionary theory are accepted by wide consensus in the scientific community as the truth, this is backed up by a very, very wide array of evidence. Creationists can keep screaming as much as they like, their theory isn't justifiable by the evidence we have.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venit
I'm sorry, but what 'debate'. There is no debate, natural selection and evolutionary theory are accepted by wide consensus in the scientific community as the truth, this is backed up by a very, very wide array of evidence. Creationists can keep screaming as much as they like, their theory isn't justifiable by the evidence we have.

I'm afraid that you are wrong, worldwide the belief in and support of
creationist dogmas is increasing, often because science is completely
wrong in many areas of evolutionary theories. Much of what science
tells us is our world's history, is complete rubbish.. as more and more
physical evidence and ancient artefacts are surfacing now, that prove
the mainstream theories given to us by academic science, to be utter
bogus.

For example: neanderthaler skulls with bullet holes, 280 milion year
old fossils of the modern homo sapiens sapiens, 320 milion year old
objects created to such perfection, that our modern technology isn't
even able to measure its imperfections, let alone copy it in any way,
200 milion year old tools such as intricately crafted shovels, ancient
humanoid skeletons at over 31 feet in height, and the list is endless.

Unfortunately, many people that realize science has failed, make a
full turn towards creationism, which is even much worse. The only
solution to this problem, is for science to accept their theories to be
wrong, and go back to the drawing board, taking ALL evidence and
artefacts into the equasion, instead of just the ones that fit their own
theories.

Back to darwinism:

One of the biggest misconception among darwinists, is that many of them
actually believe that Darwin did not believe in God, and that Darwin said
that humankind has evolved out of apes.

Neither statements are true.

Darwin was a very firm believer in God, and he never claimed that humans
evolved from apes. This fight between creationists and darwinists is a real
joke. Darwin believed that God created the universe, he believed that God
planted the beginnings and blueprints of life on the planets, but he also
believed that evolution is a natural phenomenon, that God does not control
everything.. He just plants the beginnings of life, and provides the possible
blueprints for evolution, God also provides the energy and laws required for
the universe to thrive as a whole.

Both darwinists and creationists are wrong, yet both are right as well. The
creationists are right when they say that God creates, and the darwinists
are right when they say that life evolves without the constant guidance of
a divine entity. In other matters, both groups are obviously wrong.

[edit on (11/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spliff4020

Can't believe This one is still around. Dogs are descended from wolves, still wolves around. In different environments, primates evolved in different directions. Some toward Chimps, some toward human, or toward Gorilla...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I tried to stay away, but the baloney just PULLED me back in!!!

I'll let those who care to read what YOU wrote, compared to to what is understood to be genetic truths. Based on CURRENT science, which you seem to have a certain disdain for....

Can't WAIT for your inevitable refutations of the Biological record....

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
A lot of posters here have the faintest idea what Evolution is.
Nor do they know the difference between fact and theory in science.

I suggest you to read the Blind Watchmaker.
It's a start to a revelation.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

For example: neanderthaler skulls with bullet holes, 280 milion year old fossils of the modern homo sapiens sapiens, 320 milion year old objects created to such perfection, that our modern technology isn't even able to measure its imperfections, let alone copy it in any way, 200 milion year old tools such as intricately crafted shovels, ancient humanoid skeletons at over 31 feet in height, and the list is endless.

... read the tabloids allot do you?

You're using this as evidence?

Can you back up your claims? Or are you going to side-step the issue by claiming all the evidence was "destroyed" in a massive conspiracy?

It's false stories like this that throw the entire conversation out of whack.
When fake evidence is presented, the people it suits to take up that evidence will continue to repeat it constantly, no matter how many times they are shown it was a hoax.

On another note, you refer to science as if it were some kind of private organization. It's a method, nobody owns it. Science is simply a method by which you can categorize evidence so that it can be later used to test the theories of theorists.

Speaking of science as if it were a private club hell bent on pushing an idea contrary to evidence is about as absurd as someone claiming they were assaulted by the internet.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
sorry guy got a bit peeved at the educated childishness of some people in here,just got back from work(milkshake shop) my first re"moo"val(sorry bad pun) but evolution in creatres is only tiny over thousounds of years and my theory is that we did all evolve away from each other a long time ago , then thats it . we are what we are, they were what they were and thats it.has any one found a homoerectus fosil/skeleton pregnant with a homo sapien?
no !
sorry to burst youre buble but its all congecture,some ones guess

sorry again for my last post but i was suprised it stayed there that long

one love
mr50

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
is complete rubbish.. as more and more
physical evidence and ancient artefacts are surfacing now, that prove
the mainstream theories given to us by academic science, to be utter
bogus.
wow they are?

For example: neanderthaler skulls with bullet holes, 280 milion year
old fossils of the modern homo sapiens sapiens, 320 milion year old
objects created to such perfection, that our modern technology isn't
even able to measure its imperfections, let alone copy it in any way,
200 milion year old tools such as intricately crafted shovels, ancient
humanoid skeletons at over 31 feet in height, and the list is endless.
wow an endless list of bogus finds .. thats incredible

www.hoax-slayer.com...
which one of these is the giant skeleton?

or maybe you mean the thigh bone at the creationist museum? the one that an artit made based on a letter that was randomly sent saying we have found a big leg give us lots of money and we will send you the leg, p.s. the artist got it wrong he used a female femur not a males and its only 1/2 the density it should be e.g. double the circumferance or they would break thier leg every second step

even the neanderthal skull is bogus, its not a neanderthal skull(no neanderthal in africa) its not a bullet wound, its pathological in nature its begun to heal and is not indicative of a high impact balistic hit, basically its along the lines of an absys, and the skulls older then all the websites think it is as well

as for 320 million year old sapiens sapiens bones
wel its not the Buenos Aires skull or Castenedolo skull, got a link?

oo and ome links to the magnificent artifacts so well cnstructed we can even meaure how accurate they are please?

The only solution to this problem, is for science to accept their theories to be wrong, and go back to the drawing board, taking ALL evidence and artefacts into the equasion, instead of just the ones that fit their own theories.
even the ones that are misidentified mislabelled or just out right lied about?

the ica stones, the gun shot neaderthal, The crystal skulls, the mineshaft pestle and mortar, the giant skeletons, The Acambaro figures, the amityville horror all these should be inculded even though they are fake or misidentified?

Back to darwinism:

One of the biggest misconception among darwinists, is that many of them
actually believe that Darwin did not believe in God, and that Darwin said
that humankind has evolved out of apes.
ummm it is?

he left medical traiing as the thought of surgery didnt appeal to him then transfered to a general degree in art where he studied both theology and biology(he was intending to become a parish priest), the work he did for origins during the 10 years after returning from the beagle shook his faith severly and then the death of his daughter was the final straw and he was forever after agnostic

he said i dont know if there a god but if there is it isnt the one in the bible

and no he didnt directly state men evolved from primates, he didnt have to his work already eluded to it if you paid attention so he left it for others to raise that point he already knew how controversial it woud be without including that bit

it was Linneaus who first suggested we were a species of ape over 100 year earlier(i say suggested he classified us homo sapiens and said were a species of ape not really a suggestion more a statement) with his creating the field of taxonomy, it all went great until he did humans and then we always ended up as apes and he couldnt figure out how that was (yes he was a creationist and is usually on the scientists who believe creation lists that go beck well before darwins origins) unable to figure out why but honest enough not to just say it was wrong or ignore it he asked other scientists to help, and it was Darwins publication that finally gave the answer

ill ignore the rest its unproven unprovable statements your using to qualify who is right about what which mean you assesments are wrong about all of it without some supporting evidence for quantification

[edit on 12/2/09 by noobfun]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'll point out the last strawman and then I'm done with this thread. Since a person can't agree with another's views without being a "friend" or a cohort that has nothing to do with the topic now Aermacchi is the "victim".

Again I think this thread is done.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by griffinrl

its a shame realy if that strawman were true id have more friends then a 14 year old girl on facebook

but id have a lot more enemies as well, and some of them are on my friends list .. wouldnt that be awkward at a party

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by yogi9969

I am 100 percent AGAINST darwinism in all shapes and forms period. What the elite does NOT tell you is how Darwin became a Christian before he died and denounced evolution. And if you do proper research you can debunk evolution beyond a shadow of a doubt

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join