It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate still rages over Darwin

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by griffinrl
reply to post by Aermacchi

If I agree with someone you can damn well believe I'll do it whether you like it or not. Just because your supporters are lacking isn't my problem.

And if it upsets you, I prefer that it did

Being overwhelmed by spam talking ad-homing mouthy atheists is quite common on the internet in any forum. If I thought I "needed" any support I am not too above asking but your assistance only makes my point that without double teaming a creationist without the ridicule and the incessant need to seek our approval,, lets face it,,

you simply wouldn't be here

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Where did I ever say I was an atheist? Please point to your sources or we can just add another add-hom to you list

And please be aware...I'm not here because of noob. I'm here because of YOU

[edit on 27-2-2009 by griffinrl]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Hey kudo's for me then. I beat noob to it

Trying to prove MY bias? I don't think my opinion on the subject has been in question at all. And why is it ok for your religious bias but not mine? Dude you need to stay off the caffiene and ease up on the cutting and pasting. The fact that you never seem to have an opinion of your own speaks sheeples about you...

hehehe...sheeples. I made a funny.

ok now....left click drag select....right click copy and paste. I think I got it now..........

I don't think my opinion on the subject has been in question at all. And why is it ok for your religious darwinian bias but not mine? Dude you need to stay off the caffiene and ease up on the cutting and pasting. The fact that you never seem to have an opinion of your own speaks sheeples about you...

paste complete

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi

Hey guy the Bible stays the same.
except all the bit that have been changed and mistranslated

like unicorn .. which actually means a now extinct breed of oxen

and a word that refers to whales breathing (ya know when they spray water everywhere) well that gets turned into leviathon as in an entierly different sea creaturet

and why change the bible when you can change the meaning of whats said to mean somthing different ...

Same Jesus Same Crucifixion
which one of his crucifixitions are you refering too? he must have been crucified twice there a 3 hour time differance between 2 of the gospel accounts

you are leaving out something are you not? Here let me help you, what decreases when the rate increases?
well usually honesty decreases as reply length or speed of reply increasese from anti-evo's

or are we refering to somthing else?

I trust you'll not wordsmith the crap out of the meaning but I am prepared for it nevertheless.

well it is your fortei word smithing ..i would be suprised and somewhat disappointed if your wernt ready to misuse and mirepresent everything at the drop of a hat

[edit on 27/2/09 by noobfun]

link   

Where did I ever say I was an atheist? Please point to your sources or we can just add another add-hom to you list

And please be aware...I'm not here because of noob. I'm here because of YOU

Yeah I kinda figured that noob needed someone to troll me and I am flattered but I don't need anyone swinging from my vas defrens son.

You ain't atheist? HA HA HA HA lemme guess Agnostic? same thing

Buddhist? same thing

Darwinist?

Ok now that would make you a religious kid

link   

Well you know...heat...kitchen....deal with it.

And honestly if it makes you easier for you to think of me as an atheist so be it. Simple minds need pigeon holes to keep things straight. Kinda like the constant references to me hanging from your genitalia....

Keep 'em coming

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
which one of his crucifixitions are you refering too? he must have been crucified twice there a 3 hour time differance between 2 of the gospel accounts

And YOU think that means what? HA HA HA O YEAH we got a CON TRA DIC TION! Ding Dong God is wrong ! sing everyone ! LOL

Get a life noobfundie I don't have to tell you what a more plausible reason would be for that but then again you aren't looking for truth.

well usually honesty decreases as reply length or speed of reply increasese from anti-evo's

Adaptation decreases

well it is your fortei word smithing ..i would be suprised and somewhat disappointed if your wernt ready to misuse and mirepresent everything at the drop of a hat.

Oh I like that, "mis represent" hee hee as if your lies are any less rejected

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well you know...heat...kitchen....deal with it.

And honestly if it makes you easier for you to think of me as an atheist so be it. Simple minds need pigeon holes to keep things straight. Kinda like the constant references to me hanging from your genitalia....

Keep 'em coming

I only have to look at all your posts Grif, that is all you've done since you have joined this thread is troll with subtle little digs and talking points and it was YOU sensitive enough to recognize when noob was going over the line with his BS attempts to instigate a violation so it is understandable you'd see this as your opportunity to backpeddal the same way you did when fundie tied you up into making those pathetic disclaimers.

You are great when all you have to do is insult but when someone compells you to use your brain,,

FahGet About it!

Tell you what Griffy,, Ill let you enjoy the last word as I really have better things to do now that you four have all got your ripping points in while you high five each other like you do when you play Guitar Hero

PfffT

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

When's the last time I asked you to hang from my pee pee? You know what your god says about being a hypocrite, right? Get over the fact that I agree with the majority of what noob says. And even as much as I disagree with you I won't result to insults my 9 year old uses.

And everytime I can goad you into an insult that just another notch for me. Thank you for making it easy

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi

And YOU think that means what? HA HA HA O YEAH we got a CON TRA DIC TION! Ding Dong God is wrong ! sing everyone ! LOL
no i think when you claim the bible and all acoount of jesus and his crcuifiction are unchanging but obviously the time changed somewhere it once again shows your wrong

states nothing about wether what should be in the bible i acurate or not

just shows your comments are wrong

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Oh you'll be back. That we can always count on. And for goodness sakes if anyone on this thread can go back and find the same level of juvenile responses that I've made please do. Once the logic is gone all that is left is ad-hom crap. And after a point I'm gonna respond in like.

Mods feel free to penalize me if it's warranted.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sorry, Aermacchi...

I have read a lot of the now....what, 19 pages? of this thread.
What I have seen is...solid scientific evidence.....prewsented by many others....but NOTHING provided, in any shape or form, from you....except arguments.

Aermacchi....I don't wish to gang up on you....but, when all you have are your 'beliefs'....well....

EDIT...now 21 pages....STILL no resolution.....

[edit on 2/27/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Are we done here? I'd like to slim down my active thread list
But if not please keep me updated!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Are we done here? I'd like to slim down my active thread list
But if not please keep me updated!

You guys were done long ago when I debunked your theory because you have not provided proof.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Oh...my apologies...I must have been absent that day.

PS: I told you that you'd be back. Thanks for providing facts to THAT theory
You're a sport.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by griffinrl]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Polonium Halos: Unrefuted Evidence for Earth's Instant Creation!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed9b5246fc9a.jpg[/atsimg]
Source : Earth Science Associates

The Grand Design

In the Overview I indicated that by the end of the book the reader should have sufficient information to decide whether the scientific evidence favors evolution or creation. I have presented new evidences for creation and given the reactions of these evidences by prominent scientific organizations, both governmental and private, as well as media representatives.

Source : Earth Science Associates

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

ummm....no

2nd line

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

unrefuted proof that ... umm what?

he didnt find any evidence they were pulonium related .. or even caused by radioactive isotopes (science agrees with the radiation as the most probable cause but as yet it unsupported by evidence)

hi research was never peer reviewed, it wa pubished by using a backdoor, some of his other work was peer reviewed so that was enough for the perticular journal he chose to publish in

he chose it becasue he could get his shonky work published without its checking

his methods were shoddy and unubtanciated, hi concluions were not only unubstanciated but fanciful to the extent of make believe .....

refuted here
www.talkorigins.org...

refuted here
en.wikipedia.org...

and here
www.infidels.org...

and here
www.csun.edu...

and here
www.csun.edu...

here as well
www.grisda.org...

for somthing unrefuted it been refuted ALOT TIME AND TIME AGAIN and that was just the first and secon page of results

hey at least Gentry tried to use sciecne though .. not just make it ALL up .. kudos to him fortrying to play by the rules

[edit on 5/3/09 by noobfun]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join