It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel said it will convince Obama to Attack Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

If I were a betting man, I'd say you or one of your family members is Iranian.

Either that, or you were hired by Iran to keep posting these wild, speculative, threads on Iran getting hit by, or attacked by Israel or the US.

Geez. Are they paying you by the thread?

Take a break!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The following info is presented by Mark Huber:
"Israel gets approximately $8 B in total aid and then they take an est. $321 Million of that and send it back to congressmen in amounts based on how well they vote "YES" on issues Israel tells them it wants to see passed.

Those 'bribes' have ensured that their interests are served...and it's all at the expense of US Taxpayers who have no say.

Those aid funds are deposited at the first of the fiscal year to their general fund and no accounting is required. They are then doled out on a quarterly basis and then they can ask for supplemental amounts to fund the Gaza Invasion and such.

Bush agreed to supplemental augmentation in the amount of around $2-3 Billion per year over the next 10 years.

Their political interests are lobbied through AIPAC [American Israel Public Affairs Committee]. AIPAC has even bragged that they 'own congress' and control the US through these means.

The aid to Israel in FY 2007 was 20X that given to Palestine and more than all aid to all countries in that area.

We have been cutting back on USAID contributions and increasing military aid/reimbursements for the last few years and continuing for the next 10 years...unless Obama changes that.

The per capita amount we send there is estimated at $23 thousand per Israeli citizen in a country where the average wage is around $14 thousand.

More than anything else is the secrecy involved and the lack of any need to account for the money. It can be spent for anything they choose, and it is.

Here is a hotlink to some references on the subject of the aid to Israel we provide every year. This link will lead to many others:

www.wrmea.com...

This may be a bit off topic in some ways, but will become a hot issue as Obama proceeds to take further action to reveal his plans to take us away from aggressive military goals to one of conflict resolution.

He must move very carefully at this moment and I wouldn't want his responsibilities as he walks through a minefield of opposition from entrenched interests who want to continue the domination and control of all resources and people on the planet."

Mark

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You are spot on my fried! Just wish the other 300 Million fellow Americans will take face and realise this!

I think Americas Tanking Economy will be the final nail - People will begin to rise up - Enough is Enough.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
"All we are saying is give Peace a chance...."
John Lennon

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Oh no not the PRESSTV crap again!! How many articles come from there that arent true? What about their report on the Isrtaeli/Hezxbollah "war" that was suppose to start last week? Pure BS. I wouldnt entertain this thought for a second.

PRESSTV possibly the worst news source on the net.

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Israel has said that it will be easy to convince Obama to attack Iran and that America will in fact give Israel a green light.

www.presstv.ir...§ionid=351020101

Here we go folks with that psycho Benjamin Netanyahu who is winning Israel's election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join