It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel said it will convince Obama to Attack Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Israel has said that it will be easy to convince Obama to attack Iran and that America will in fact give Israel a green light.

www.presstv.ir...

Here we go folks with that psycho Benjamin Netanyahu who is winning Israel's election.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Most Americans would rather have nothing to do with Israel. Public opinion polls show this. Most of our politicians will support Israel.
So what can we do with no representation?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is an Iranian news site. Come on now. You're really going to take their word on it? With such a serious accusation, it needs to be told by an outside source (other than Israel or Iran). Otherwise, it's 99% bogus.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

It isn't 99% bogus. What's bogus is CNN and FOX that lie to millions of people day in and day out.

Israel has said it will attack Iran, but CNN and FOX won't EVER show that.

Neither would their ally media parts such as BBC, etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truekn
Most Americans would rather have nothing to do with Israel.

Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the reality. First, to have "nothing to do" with a country that is one of the USA's staunchest allies in the world, and certainly in the Middle East, is not only impossible, but at this point in history, impractical.

Besides, many millions of Americans have be schnookered into buying into this Evangelical-Zionist alliance. These men and women of "Christian" faith have been convinced that Israel's military/political position as a dominant player in the global arena is a prerequisite for the Second Coming of their Savior, the Christ.

In simpler terms, Jesus cain't come back unless the Jews're beatin' the hell outta them Ay-rab Muslim Terr'rists.

The profiteering done in the name of this allegedly spiritual and wholly unlikely union is, in so many ways, America at her most depraved. And in that sense, maybe these are the "End Times."

Of course, those shepherding the flocks, whichever the breed, care little about love, fairness, peace and righteousness. Therein rubs the lie, to flip a phrase.

Spend some time in the American South, and ask any of the countless Christians in that part of the country how they feel about Israel, Jews and the Zionist movement. A people whose fathers and grandfathers detestably despised anything Jewish will nowadays go to great length to remind us all that Jews are God's children also [and Muslims aren't?], and that they are a victimized yet resilient people [there's truth in that] who must be treated with the utmost respect and deference [ADL, B'nai B'rith, et al....even Wikipedia: your PR campaign is without parallel].

The dirty little secret is that these same Jews, so holy and esteemed, are to convert to Christianity at the Rapture, else they'll burn for eternity with the rest of the heathenry, like the Catholics and the Hindus.

Bottom-line: well, it's the bottom-line, of course!

And back to the original point, concerning the US' involvement with Israel. You're correct that many Americans would seem to prefer less involvement and direct support of this brazenly state. I certainly would. However, as you also pointed out, Congress, especially, is clearly far more concerned with matters far more important than what we, the people, would have them do in our name. But it stopped being about us a long time ago. And at this point in the game, what can we do?

Write my Congressman? I saw him at work a few weeks ago, with his younger brother, our senior Senator. Believe me--they were not interested. And I voted for the schmucks!

Buy organic? Who do you think owns those farms?

Watch Alex Jones? Wake up the "sheeple" [New Rule: If you use the word "sheeple" in a post, you are a "sheeple"!] and terrorize them with a Rush Limbaugh impersonator's version of the Worst-Case Scenario of the future of mankind? Get them so upset and angry that the zenith of their revolution is to post repeatedly how they dare any NWO-UN-FEMA-National Guardsmen-Mall Cop to just try and take away their guns? Sounds like a campus shooting waiting to happen. YES, there is great info from Jones. His approach is on the level of a Play Station 2, however.

There's always Ron Paul. If I started a thread saying that I would take a bullet for Ron Paul, even a taser, then my points would knock Planet X off its orbit before Obama's next trillion dollar devaluation is passed. It's unfortunate that there aren't 8 dozen more Rep. Pauls in D.C. However, the borderline idolatry around here directed toward the guy is almost embarrassing sometimes. You know you guys are the free market equivalent of an Obama rally at an all-girl's middle school on the east side of Detroit.

Don't even get me going on what has happened to Detroit. Home of three major American corporations who each donated $10million to 9/11 relief funds while the sum total from EVERY FOREIGN COMPETITOR WAS $2.3million. Detroit, which is New Orleans without Katrina. Good thing they don't need a hurricane, because they sure as hell couldn't afford it. A city once near 2,000,000...now sinking below 850,000, with unemployment around 25%, and a convicted felon ex-mayor who just got out of jail a couple of days ago after costing his destitute constituents nearly $10,000,000, all because he's another egomaniacal, greedy politician who serves himself at the expense of the voters....

Getting way of track. These are maddening times. I'm going to tie it back into the OP. Stay with me.

I am becoming more and more resigned to the fact that our nation and moreover our world are on a crash course with death on a scale that the world has never, ever seen. The campaign began many, many years ago, and while it may continue for decades or even centuries, this time may also represent the aforementioned "End Times."

From Nibiru to chemtrails to Hollywood, there are far too many aspects to speculate on and address for this single post. But remember this much--the state of Israel, like the United States of America, has more blood on her hands than most of us would care to admit. The strength of the Jewish community has so very much to do with its pervasive influence in so very many fields of great importance and sophistication. Medicine, law, finance, arts, politics--you name it, there are absolutely brilliant men and women of Jewish blood, if not faith, who are so often leading that aspect of civilization into a bigger and better and too often more brutal and bloody tomorrow.

At the end of the day, people are people. Jew, Jamaican, blonde, black, Chaldean, Chicagoan, German and gypsy, we all feel, think, believe, say and do based on one of two things: love or fear. Period. That said, certain cultures certainly specialize in certain things.

Or, in the case of the Jew, nearly all of them. This is a group with a LOT of power. Rivaled only by the WASPS, I would argue. For the record, I belong to neither group. And consider myself every bit as human, every bit as capable, as a man with the blood of either coursing through his heart.

And the OP? Could Obama be unduly influenced by Israel, especially if genocidal warlords like Avigdor Lieberman and Benjamin Netanyahu gain more power in upcoming elections? OF COURSE.

Just like his predecessor, Pres. Obama would not be the American president were it not for the stern backing of the Jewish power elite. He's young, but he's been around long enough to understand just how vital it is for him to appease that authority. Almost as if there is none higher.

Hey, how many days 'til Opening Day?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

What are you talking about? I’ve seen all those news outlets talking about the probability of Israel attacking Iran. Unfortunately this is going to happen. it might not be next week or next month but it will happen, and when Israel does go to war with Iran I can guarantee the American government, Obama as president or not, will support Israel 100%

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

www.haaretz.com...

On most Israel-related issues, Jerusalem foresees no dramatic changes in U.S. policy, regardless of who is elected. On Iran, however, it is worried that Democratic candidate Barack Obama will take a significantly softer line than the outgoing administration has.

This is an article from November 08, publised in the Haaretz, a Jewish media source. The thread article can't be too far fetched if the Haaretz was already talking about Obama and Iran 4 months ago. Hope that clears up some of your issues with the news source "propaganda".

Edit to add another one...
www.jpost.com...

US presidential hopeful Barack Obama believes Israel will attack Iran if sanctions fail to halt the Islamic Republic's nuclear program, ABC News reported on Wednesday.

The stories are coming from both sides not just 1. I guess that adds some credibility to it.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Obliterated]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I just hord on the news that Joe Bieden (VP) was willing to talk to the Mullahs and Pressindent Addathenutjob In Iran.

But, most of the americans don't give a do-do anyway about Iran and NUtinyahoo.

They are more interested in the stemulated package and jobs and peanut butter.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Of course they will, they think Iranians are Arabs and it is necessary to fight the evil enclave to bring about the Messiah in the end of times (Zionists are all about self-fulfilling prophecies, hence taking Israel instead of having the land given to them by a prophet. Ask a true Torah Jew)

2nd line?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Unfortunately, the U.S. will end up doing anything Israel wants. It's a dysfunctional familial relationship.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Unfortunately, the U.S. will end up doing anything Israel wants. It's a dysfunctional familial relationship.

what's the deal with your avatar homie? that's a tough site to even glance at......

as for Israel, they need to take matters into their own hands at some point if they are so scared of Iran man up and fight them. Otherwise, stop talking tough.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

Iran has threatened Israel, at times once or more times a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel has threatened retaliation to Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been going on for years and years.

Israel has not, to date, attacked Iran directly.
Iran has not, to date, directly attacked Israel (they do arm and train Hamas/Hezbolla terrorists who attack for them).

Just more saber rattling from both sides as elections near.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Yea but Israel's Mossad stages attacks all over the globe. They had their hands in the 9/11 attacks, American ship that sank to be blamed on Egypt attack, Mumbai attacks, London bombings, assassination of Benazir Bhutto, etc.

Today they are planning nukes on America, staging attacks from Hamas and Hezbolla, and planning to attack the Big Ben in London, Iran, Syria, Jordan, etc.

They are psychotic.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by Obliterated

Iran has threatened Israel, at times once or more times a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel has threatened retaliation to Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been going on for years and years.

Israel has not, to date, attacked Iran directly.
Iran has not, to date, directly attacked Israel (they do arm and train Hamas/Hezbolla terrorists who attack for them).

Just more saber rattling from both sides as elections near.

I think one of the issues people fail to acknowledge is that alot of middle eastern countries have a fairly large population of Palestinian refugees, these people have been forced out of their homes. So it is not unusual that other counties side with the refugees instead of with Israel.

You can call it retaliation on Israels part if that makes you feel better. But the main difference is that while hammas and hizballah may get backing by Iran and Syria and perhaps other middle eastern countries, Israel gets even more on an international scale.

It is fair to say that both Hammas and Hizballah are politically elected groups, the same way Jews have their own politics.

You should however, note that in both the Israel-Lebanon conflict and the Israel-Palestinian conflicts, if you look at the civilian vs military casualties you'll notice in both instances Israel killed more civilians than millitants where as Hammas and Hizballa killed only a handful of civilians and mostly millitants. You can call them terrorists but at the end of the day, the numbers point in the opposite direction.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Yea but Israel's Mossad stages attacks all over the globe. They had their hands in the 9/11 attacks, American ship that sank to be blamed on Egypt attack, Mumbai attacks, London bombings, assassination of Benazir Bhutto, etc.

Today they are planning nukes on America, staging attacks from Hamas and Hezbolla, and planning to attack the Big Ben in London, Iran, Syria, Jordan, etc.

They are psychotic.

Seriously where is you proof of these claims you make. seriously man start backing this crap up with reliable source otherwise your coming off as nothing more than a Fear-mongerer.

Pssst btw this would be your what 5th thread on this subject. Do you really need that many thread to cover the same thing, try keeping them lumped into one thread.

[edit on 2/7/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Are you Dennis Miller?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i put up a post the other day quoting benjamin netanyahu saying that israel have to stop the iranian threat. you should read it.

the guy is like george bushes brother. war monger. israel are going to plunge the world into crisis.

give it a few months and we will be witnessing another war this time with israel and iran, with full US backing. wait and see.............

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truekn
Most Americans would rather have nothing to do with Israel. Public opinion polls show this. Most of our politicians will support Israel.
So what can we do with no representation?

No taxation without representation?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

It's not my JOB to supply you with the sources, go find them yourself. I post the FACTS and nothing else.

Just like how Alex Jones on his show references to stuff he doesn't actually pull up ALL The sources,etc. we don't have time for that.

It's called GOOGLE. Type it in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join