It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caucaseans in the Americas before Native Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I was recently stumbling about on you tube and found some documentaries with some pretty solid evidence that there were caucaseans living in the America's before Christopher Columbus, and even more intriguingly before the Native Americans. Some people might find it strange that I'd bring this up being Native American, or betraying my legacy, but why would I want my people to claim that we were here first if there's contrary evidence? I've firmly stated that all avenues of alternative history with enough proof to warrant looking into should be exhausted before we decide what we are teaching our children.

Here is a link to get started. There's also a few documentaries on You Tube as well as other sites:
www.keelynet.com...

There seems to be enough evidence to at least warrant the possibility. Has anyone else heard this theory or have any information to put in here?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The author in that link is Louis Beam. Check out his Wiki bio. It seems that he is a white nationalist. This might put a little bias on his views. It was interesting none the less, but i haven't looked into the details of the mummies, ect. that he has written about. I somehow think that he might be streching the truth.

-not

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by n0tsan3

That's what I thought at first, but it does seem from looking at the documentaries that there really is enough to credit the information. There's even one famous explorer to Peru that describes the people as "wheat haired, with pale complexion". Wheat being a reference to Blond. Also the arrow heads found along the east coast pre-dating Native Americans seem to represent caucasoid arrow heads.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I remember hearing of this a few years ago. A race of people predating native americans. If I recall they were called "INU" or something like that. I can't seem to find anything about it online though.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by monkcaw

This is the first video that popped up on you tube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the vid. I did hear the word INU in the video a few times, I guess they were some kind of Europeans.

I think this all just confirms how prodigiously mobile early men were. I suspect we don't even know the half of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Again, check the DNA results of the native americans and the map of Northeast Asia.
Siberia is not just a part of Asia, but also a good part of Euroasia.
No wonder that the detailed genetic analysis shows Caucasian origin of "the siberian" tupe of male chromosome...
The first migrants to America were métises, i.e the deescendants ofcaucasian men and mongoloid women. Such peoples of mixed hertage still live in central Siberia...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You're thinking of the Ainu, a caucasoid people from Hokkaido, Japan.

They would be the most likely candidates, though I question whether they predate others.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
\They would be the most likely candidates\

These people maybe the ones form the second group who stayed in the asia though...

but the clearest genepool belongs to the Tuva people - 72%! ( it includes all the DNA groups of the native americans...

the Tuva people pictures
link to thread

link 2

he discussion of the same topic is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Russi]

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Russi]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There have been other caucasean remains found in the US that date about 9000- 20000 years old

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

plus there are other strange problems with who was where when.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.geocities.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
\There have been other caucasean remains found in the US that date about 9000- 20000 years old\

This only confirms that natives americans came from the Siberia (includes Asia+Eurasia)!

there existed in Siberia an ancient community which produced two lines of ethnogenesis - siberian and american, about 26 000 y.a

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Russi

I'm admittedly confused. Are you saying that it was 2 different ethnicities that came to the America's or that they were mixed by the time they had arrived?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Interesting info about heritages.
Thankfully, we are in a time when "race" is beginning to have less of a meaning as in the past, when the idea that all of humanity can be put into (four) separate groups based on skin color. Jeez
Outdated ideas die hard sometimes. Should have gone out the door with phrenology.

Learning about where our ancestors came from is interesting. My DNA should show European (French fur trappers among other groups) and Canadian Native. My great nieces and nephews have genetic makeup from across the globe in one body.
Humans dispersed around the globe. But groups throughout the ages, from all over, have traveled by boat and landed on shores far distant from home. It wouldn't surprise me, then, that, while there could have been a dominant migration from, say Siberia to the Americas, other groups could have had a lesser migration and affected the gene pool.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
desert: correct!

Native american: Among other tribes, diversified genetically, there existed in Asia a tribe, the progenitresses of which were four or five women - 26 000 y.a A part of this tribe moved through Siberia to the Beringia (there was land then at the place where the Bering strait now is), following the divergent glaciers..
This tribe settled first in the Beringia, then moved to the North America and then to the South America< where it gave origin to hundreds of tribes and peoples... The other part of the tribe stayed in Asia. And there it produced several ethnicities that contstantly interacted and mixed with the surrounding tribes and peoples... The cleanest genepool as i have mentioned belongs to the Tuva people and Soiotes...
The russian and american scientists came to the identical results: they looked for the repetition of DNA chain, known as 9RA, inherent to the native americans (every second one!). They found it in two peoples in the Siberia (the ones i mentioned above!)...

Archeology: the earliest traces of man in the Altai region (Denisova cave) are dated 2S2+/-56 thousand y.a The shoft from middle paleothic to upper paleothic - from 50-60 t.y.a to 45-35 t.y.a
The oldest upper paleothic site in the sayana (malaya Syya) is dated 34500 +/- 450 y.a

The earliest paleothic findings on the territory of the Tuva region are dated 20 000 y.a

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Russi]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ah-ha....that's got it then. Thanks.

When I first heard of them I remember an Asian connection but this video seems to suggest them to be caucasian.

Who ever they turn out to be, good for them.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

But wait.....where did they get the "white" DNA. While they were in Siberia? I'm very confused, or were their whites also living in Asia? Ahhhh.....Im sorry I might be part Native American but I am also blonde
and it shows in anthropology which I understand very little of

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkcaw
I remember hearing of this a few years ago. A race of people predating native americans. If I recall they were called "INU" or something like that. I can't seem to find anything about it online though.

Aren't the first people, be they who they may, Caucasian, Mongoloid... really, the original Native Americans?
I mean, honestly.....

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

Yes but where did the Caucaseans come into play! lol

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
In doing research on the Rock Lake Pyramids (Wisconsin), there are a few legends abound which tell of people "with hair of fire" "eyes like ice" and pale skin. These were the ones responsible for building the structures in question, as well as constructing and working the copper minds in the Lake Superior area.

Celts?

Seems to me that the physical descriptions match with the first settlers on China.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ther ewas also a skull found with genes of a "green eyed - red haired" caucasian found on the west coast of the south island of New Zealand not too long ago.

ancient history is all but demolished..

there were cycle upon cycle of the rise and fall of civilizations as advanced as our own..

at least 5 in the past 500,000 yrs.

each time destroying itself BUT. .with an elite escaping the destruction and evolving further to "guide" the next round of "leftovers"...

all for the sole purpose of maintainign physical bodies in existence for souls to constantly reincarnate into and experience karma.. and eventually grow and elevate..

-

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join