It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst movie EVER!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Not going to challenge you on the chance that you may indeed be right, but I have some movies that I picked up in a collection that even MST3K can do nothing with. In fact, the "good films" in the collection are ones that MST3K did do...

Sad thing is, they all have a 'star' or two in them.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Pauly Shore is bad, Carrot Top is even worse...but dude...here it is...

.....drumroll...........

THE STUPIDS ("Starring" Tom Arnold)

This is absolutely the WORST movie ever made. I have never, in the history of my cinematic experiences ever witnessed every other person in the theater actually walk out of a movie until this film. My buddies and I stuck it out just as an endurance test (and caused one of the usher's to lose a bet). (we saw it only because we were in the mall, bored, and had seen all the other ones playing). My buddies were begging me to leave (I drove), but I paid my money, and was just morbidly curious at the train wreck unfolding on the screen....

I'm serious, this actually happened! Don't believe me? Go rent it...I dare you... Once you see it (if you can manage to get even more than 15 minutes in (or past the pets that are animated, for no apparent reason at all)), you'll agree.... Makes Carrot Top seem Oscar worthy.....

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
hmmm lets see my god there are just way too many

most bollywood movies i cant stand all that song and dance does my head in.

so high school musical and all its ilk

all the latest spoof movies

anything with paris hilton in it

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The late great movie critic Gene Siskel actually walked out of a David Spade and Chris Farley movie it was so bad.

I have heard terrible things about the movie "The Stupids". To be fair, poor Tom Arnold was married to Blosanne once!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I have heard terrible things about the movie "The Stupids". To be fair, poor Tom Arnold was married to Blosanne once!

No excuses!

Let me spell it out, hehe...

Tom is a postman, who stumbles onto what he believes is a massive conspiracy... For some reason, all of these letters keep getting redirected to a "Mr. Sender" (as in "Return to Sender"
)...

For some unexplained reason, his house (and his family's clothing) seem like escapees from Pee Wee Herman's Playhouse...and he has an animated cat and dog (again, no reason).... Much as with Family Guy, the dog is actually the smartest entity in the house (even without talking this is evident)...

So, Tom sets out to find this "Mr. Sender", but stumbles into a real conspiracy regarding arms deals. The rest of the family believes he's been kidnapped, and through series of mistaken signs, etc. this spawns all kind of stupidity (making you wonder how these people ever even functioned the previous day, as they fail to understand even commonly encountered things such as an elevator, etc.).

The only bright spot is the "I'm my own Grandpa" song...which is simply too weird to even explain here.

Again though...double dog dare you to watch it...then let me know if you agree...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
1. Vegas Vacation
2. Christmas Vacation

Who laughed at anything in those movies?

They should've stopped after #2.

Peace

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
anything with paris hilton in it

Oh, I don't know. I quite enjoyed House of Wax. But anyone who's seen that will know what happens to her in it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

was the worst movie I've seen in a long time. Reviews usually gave it 3 out of 5 stars, but I'd give it one star.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I thought "European Vacation" was quite unfunny. I really enjoy "Christmas Vacation" because it reminds me of my family during the holidays. It is a goofy movie, but quite enjoyable. Maybe you meant "Vegas Vacation" or that TV movie about Cousin Eddie.

I should also add that Mr Siskel did go back into the theater, only to see Chris Farley doing a Curly Shuffle. He shook his head and left the theater after that one. I think there is something in the Geneva Convention on torture and Chris Farley movies. (Mr Farley was funny on SNL, but he was over his head in the movies.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join