It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo changes shape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Ihave to post this up somewhere, so here goes..

Late last year i went outside my house at about 3 am. I live in a country town so the stargazing is pretty good, i see a lot of the Milky Way, lots of shooting star's, and if i time it right, satellites.

This night i went out and look up, directly above me was what seemd to be a VERY bright star, this star, after a second, dropped like a rock, levelled out at about 500ft, changed direction, slowed down to i guess the same speed a light aircraft travelling fast away from me. All in the space of a few seconds.As the thing dropped the one bright point had changed into 2 flashing white lights, then a green and red flashing light on each side, the sound of a light aircraft started like someone had just turned up the volume and it took a second to reach me fully.

I ve never seen anything ever like this, the initial drop was like someone had just cut the string holding this thing up, from dead still(like a star in the sky) it instantly accelerated down, changed course, then shape, then speed to just like a small aircraft going at a fair pace. And then thats what it was, just a plane travelling east away from me.

It was 10 seconds of my life that i will remember,always. Nothing on Earth was like it,

nothing on Earth moves like what i saw and NOTHING on Earth ever changes shape like that. With this sort of technology these occurences dont have to happen, they could remain hidden but they dont. I wonder why

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hello, no one has commented on my first post which is fair enough, its my first post, no credibility etc. I wasnt expecting any major feedback, i just wanted to put my experiences somewhere, ratherthan keep them in my head, or freak out and worry my family.

On Wednesday18th of this month i was outside late and i could smell ammonia faintly, ive read other reports regarding this and its scaring me alot.Ive never smelt that here before. It smelt like someone had put some in the fishpond in my backyard.
My first post i was amazed and interested in what i saw, i thought it was kind of beautiful to see technology like that. But this local proximity event changed that into outright fear i dont want to be visited when im alone, even the thought of something "different"appearing out of the dark or even staying in the shadows freaked me out tonight.
I dont have a weapon if its hostile, and even if its friendly i'll probably have a heart attack. Are dogs good? will dogs alert me or ward off something like this. Like i said above there isnt any need to reply or comment im just going to type up these things as they happen or dont happen hopefully. Sheesh, what a terrible hobby it is reading these ET web pages, half of me wants to believe in a miracle kind of way, and the other wants just earth, where if im scared i call police, or stay at afamily members house.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi there, thanks for sharing your story. Don't be disheartened by the lack of responses. If it's not got a video to rip appart and scream fake at, people are less inclined to believe a word you say. (sorry, but it's true IME)

If you want to put this elsewhere, I'd suggest putting a report up on MUFON or NUFORC the national ufo reporting websites. Then that way, at least your UFO encounter is registered and you will become a part of UFO history for real.

Good luck, and keep your eyes on the skies

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi, notxenu2009.

If what you write is true, you are a VERY lucky person ! ! !

Now, get a video cam, with a 3-pod, or even a 1-pod, for stability,
and ALWAYS KEEP IT READY ! ! !

And, for **being afraid, or not**, read the Ra material books,
to know with whom you could be dealing with.
www.thesonsofthelawofone.com...
Download and read the 5 "The Law Of One" books.
You will see, from how far away in space and time they come from.

MWMWMW EDIT to dd an answer I did in another thread MWMWMWMWMWMW
About UFOs, here are my logics, that I did NOT invent:

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving.

4- some travel by thought.

5- all in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

9- and stuff I forgot. . . B-)
MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/2/19 by C-JEAN]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My friend, your first post sounds interesting, I was not there did not see what you saw, but from the sound of it, you actually saw three different things that just happen to converge in one particular area from your particular viewpoint, which would make it look as though 1 thing was shape-shifting. Again, I don't claim to know what you saw, but this is a possible explenation.

Your second description is a little tifferent, but there are terestrial phenomina that can cause that to, certain lawn chemicals used by yourself or neighbors can interact with certain fertalizers causing a chemical reaction that can cause a slell like you are describing. Again, was not there, can only help give a possible explenation.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience. I can't say as I have heard of another like it.. but it is very interesting. Do not be afraid. If they meant you harm it would have been done by now.

Be grateful for what you have seen and be aware of the skies above you.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
hi, not related to my original story, but anyhow..
recently my uncle and cousin showed up for a stay over, after feeding them the obligatory roast dinner and helping them finish a case of beer, i decided to bite the bullet and ask them a few questions about "unusual events" they may have witnessed ( these people live a fair way out west in nsw Australia).
So, i ask them nicely not to laugh at the question, i ask and neither of them gave me a funny look, in fact both looked very uncomfortable and said yes we know what you mean.
My uncle has worked for the shire doing roadwork for as long as i can remember, back in the day alot of the time the road workers would stay out for up to a week at a time just pushing the roads further in whichever direction, one night because of a change for the worse in the weather freezing cold, rain, he was sent to collect a group of workers, bring them back to town. When he arrived in the truck, all the men where scared- they piled in to the vehicle and told him this on the way back to town, they where sitting in a group avoiding the storm, when out of no where a big white blinding light appeared very low directly above them, and it got hot instantly, really hot, after a short amount of time the light just took off instantly, shooting straight up, not making a sound..
My cousins story was less detailed but he was describing min min lights, shooting around in the dark desert sky.
IM glad i asked because my uncle said he knows a few people with similiar experiences out west, and all of them have never spoken of it openly, or reported it. I wonder how many other events like this have slipped under the radar due to people not wanting to be labeled crazy etc. I did ask tha when my uncle went home he try and gather up as many of these stories as he could for me, it would be a shame to lose these "stories"

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by notxenu2009

There is nothing wrong in your stories, and nothing suspicious or interesting also.

So you saw something like a meteorite burning and breaking up and a plane and then smelled some chemicals the other day. Ok but why did u decide to link it all up with aliens etc ?

We all want ETs to be here and now, and with solid proof, but clinging to straws is not the way.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
thanks for your input rocksolidbrain, if you read my first posts you wold notice i said i didnt require any input or feedback be it positive or just pointless and negative like yours, im just putting this info out there

,what do you mean by your post? i shouldnt post stories related to UFO's or aliens on a ufo and alien forum? Should i maybe post these stories on a Hello Kitty forum? would that make more sense?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You are most welcome to post stories on the net, but if you don't want people to comment on them, then don't post on a public forum, a personal blog would be much better, where you could turn off commenting.

new topics

top topics

join