It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiricom EVP. Two-way aural communication with the dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I recently learned about the Spiricom project, which purportedly developed a device that had allowed for two-way communication between living persons on Earth and dead persons. They communicated with several purported spirits, the most prominent being George Jeffries Meuller, a NASA physicist who died in the 60's and actually helped them perfect the spiricom through Spricom communications. However, I have not heard anything about any progress or additional contact made by the project since the 80's.. Does any one know anything about the Spiricom and the spiricom team since that time? Additionally does anyone have or know where I may get a a copy of the tape that they distributed? I have a few mp3s found on the site at the bottom of the post. If you would like to learn about the Spiricom then please go to this link:

paranormal.about.com...://www.worlditc.org/

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by spngsambigpants]

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by spngsambigpants]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is this a better link ssbp??

www.worlditc.org...

The link you gave was for Grey Aliens??

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Oops thanks for that link. I corrected the link in the first post.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
No worries - I'll check in later for updates, etc, but must away now to watch the TV - a drama-documentary on Stephen Hawking - praise the BBC!!

EVP is fascinating - thanx for the links spngsambigpants!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Pretty cool........ Good Find SSBP!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Wow good read, this seems very real.

Intersting note:

We have found that there is a scientific basis for the central core teachings of all of the world's great religions: Protestant, Jewish, Catholic, Shintoist, Buddhist, Muslim, Coptic, Hindu, etc. When, in the decades ahead, such instrumental communication is perfected to the point that regular two-way communication takes place with the mental-causal plane, it will be possible to strip away much baseless dogma and creed. This will eventually make possible a true marriage of religion and science.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Has anyone seen anything recent on this technology? I am very interested in that schematic. I need to contact my brother, he can explain things a little better to be being an electronics engineer.

I would love to see a more modern version of this. They are using a lot of out of date technology.

[GnuLoCo]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genya
www.worlditc.org...

MAJOR cool. I'm very interested in EVPs. I can't
wait to read all this site has to offer!

BTW - White Noise is out. I know it's probably silly and
just a movie for cheap thrills, but I'd like to see it.

top topics

join