It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I seen a orb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Last night I seen something like a orb but I thought they would only show up in a picture?

In the house there is a door in the laundry room going into the kitchen and if you walk though it about 8 ft is the door to the basement stairs or you can turn left into the kitchen. Anyways between these 2 doors in a heat register along the wall. When you walk there the ductwork under the floor makes a noise. In the basement under this is where I watch TV, I spent alot of time down there when I broke my collar because I couldnt sleep. At 12:30 every night it would sound liek somone walked there, the ductwork would make that noise and most if the time it would happen again later like at 1am. I figured there could be a 100 reason why it happens so I didnt think much of it other then it seemed a little odd.

Last nigh in the same spot I walked by at 12:30 and thought I seen something about 2 feet off the floor, like a egg shape dim light move into the laundry room. It moved about the feet and was gone. It was fast, 1 second at most. I figured it could have been just light reflecting off the wall, probably nothing.

This is the one that bothers me a little. I figured the light was nothing so it slipped my mind and I walked by again at 1:13am and a light spot about the size of a quarter was about eye level and moved into the laundry room. I went away and walked back a few min later but didnt see anything. This last one was right infront of my face, I cant really think of what this could have been.

The house was built in 1960 and has alway been in my family as far as I know anyone whoever lived here is still alive. There has been very few starnge things here. Once a radio turned on with nobody touching it. And my dad said he woke up one night and the lamp next to his bed was on and it hasnt been used in years. Other then that and the thread I made about my bed shaking when I was little nothing strange happens. No strange faces looking out the window or strange things showing up in pictures, nothing like that.

Anyone have any idea about what I seen? Its just that spot between the doors that seems to have something strange going on.

One more strange thing happened once, the cat ran into the corner hissing at something, like something was messing with him but we couldnt see anything. The cat was looking at something but nothing was there, this only happened once.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Michaeljp86]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Having read through some of your threads, I think your first reaction to most strange things is to label them as paranormal. Also you evidently have never been introduced to the word "saw" as opposed to "seen."

Seeing as you have no less than four threads dealing with the paranormal experiences of you and those you know, I would have to say over reaction although I did have a similar experience once with what looked to be a flashlight beam that followed me around a garage that I burned down 2 weeks later (accidentally).

My advice would be to hide behind a door and Charlie Murphy it. While it's crying ask it what it's doing. Worth a shot.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Magnivea]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
you should have taken a picture of your cat and the orb and renamed your thread " I CAN HAS ORB?"

-

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

My COPTERs have been ROFLed. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I seen a orb?

And what exactly is, an orb?
This is something that continues to amaze me.
People call some light, an "orb".
Why don't they just call it, a light?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

Because an, orb sounds, better. If they, just called it, a light they, would have to ad,mit that it', possibly, something else, kthxbai.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
I seen a orb?

I called it a orb because what I seen looked like a orb of a picture. I have no idea what it was.

A real orb is suposed to be a mass of pure energy.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
I seen a orb?

An orb is a sphere or a spherical object. I wish I could say more about it, but that's the definition.

Greetings

new topics

top topics

join