It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO 1998 INTERESTING!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is from a bbc news in the year 1998 about the NWO. It seems to me that everything is beginning to fall into place.

news.bbc.co.uk...

It talks about stockpiling on foods, and how a small group of elite want to take over this world.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It all is falling into place...except that according to the article, it was supposed happen in 2000.

Apart from that the theory hasn't changed much in 10 years has it?

Sad to see people still believe it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It will happen eventually no telling when, and no sense in losing sleep over it. Buy a gun and keep a healthy supply of food on hand, aside from that it's doubtful you want my advice..

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You clearly need to read more bro.

If you think the NWO is a "theory" then you don't know anything.

Yes, I agree with you in that people mention dates and it comes and goes, but how do you know that it's really preventing them from happening??

For example, this February 12 I been saying Israel is going to go to war with Hezbolla or a false flag is going to happen. What if it got millions of views and the word out that it made it "impossible" for them to carry out their plans due to the fact that it got too much publicity?

Exactly my point.

The point is it will happen sooner or later, or else TRILLIONS wouldn't be spent on military funding and camps.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

"What if it got millions of views and the word out that it made it "impossible" for them to carry out their plans due to the fact that it got too much publicity?"

--------------------------

Well then, you would've saved the day. !!

I can just see the headlines now: "bobbylove321 of ATS has saved the day with his post regurgitating info he read online".

Oh the accolades, you done good kid, you done good.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

What will you do when nothing happens on the 12th?

Will you finally realise that the whole NWO thing just gets retold over and over again, I mean it was supposed to happen with Y2K, then when George W Bush got elected, then when he got re-elected, then again when Obama took office.

It's wearing a bit thin don't you think?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Like I said the dates come and go, I agree with you there.

But it's going to happen very soon. It might be tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, etc.

No one can get the dates right because it's not possible unless you saw the future, but that doesn't change the fact that all the laws are going into place to make the NWO come to be. So it's us vs time.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Actually it’s AMAZING - and scary - to make out how previous predictions/concerns have become reality.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Bah, it says "Conspiracy Radio" at the top. Seems like fiction.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Oh yea and 19 hijackers took over planes with box cutters. Get real.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealDonPedros

Haha Bobby saves the day...

But seriously, some type of financial crash will have to happen you do realize this? Someone does control ALL of the money in the world you do realize this as well?

top topics

join