It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with more than 5,000 ATS points, let me review your profile, I'll decide what list your on

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by AshleyD
(Not trying to take over the OP- just doing two people who didn't get a spot on the analysis list lol).

I made the list...

I just figured you couldn't resist my rebel ways...

Glad the original post is here because reading the edit by Ashley in sequence looked very suspiciously like she threatened to give you a reeducation and then retracted...

Needless to say it just didn't not look right. And almost made me doubt my pink code assessment.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Glad the original post is here because reading the edit by Ashley in sequence looked very suspiciously like she threatened to give you a reeducation and then retracted...

Pfff

AhsleyD can reeducate me anytime....

Couldnt think of anyone else better to do so

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

No! Don't take away my pink.

Also- the quoted text wasn't the full post. Just a disclaimer at the end so nobody would think I was hijacking the thread. lol

Edit to add: I originally put him on the Orange reeducation list due to something he shared publicly on the forum but felt it would be bad form to bring it up but that was my reasoning. He was finalized onto another list that shall remain nameless.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What exactly are you guys talkin about here?

Really, I'm clueless..

btw Doomsday, am shouldn't I be expecting a u2u or something?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hmm...That does remind me that you never did say what you thought of The Cardigans. Not a group that I thought that I would like; but the more material I hear, the more I am considering a hits album if they have one. But then again there are parts of A Clockwork Orange that I find very funny. And I consider the movie Pink Floyd's The Wall to be a dramatic film. To quote myself:

The pain of failure of trust in all that you should unconditionally trust leading to eventual madness when the breaking point has been hit. What a clasic tale that few ever catch the point.

But what do I know, sometimes I just live in the moment. Then again I do have my share of secrets too. I have scattered plenty of stories about things I have done and things I believe in but have hardly scratched the surface.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Roper would like to play.

2nd line.

Roper

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Hmm...That does remind me that you never did say what you thought of The Cardigans.

Honestly, the only song I know from them is the one you mentioned- Lovefool. It was a big hit my senior year in High School. No real opinion on them. Not big on female singers with baby voices but that song was pretty decent.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
What exactly are you guys talkin about here?

In-jokes, decent into madness....Sparta

Hard to tell sometimes.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yeah kind of the point too. Imagine her as being mad or upset...do you have any difficulty taking it seriously. Which is to say I am sure you have been patronized a few times in the past...I imagine that the results of that were not very pretty either, for the other person.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Gosh, I haven't posted in so long they may have taken points away, but I think I have enough???

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Honestly, the only song I know from them is the one you mentioned- Lovefool. It was a big hit my senior year in High School. No real opinion on them. Not big on female singers with baby voices but that song was pretty decent.

They do go a bit rockyier...is that even a word??

Anyway this song is great, one of my all time favs..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Seems like the OP has given up on this thread....

And I havent even been reviewed

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I only rate an orange or yellow? Shesh oh pete. One would think that someone as clever as I would be branded a deep purple.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I only rate an orange or yellow? Shesh oh pete. One would think that someone as clever as I would be branded a deep purple.

Wuk, long time no see mate

I wouldve rated you black

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Poor thread, it appears it has died before it was over. Good to know that the sorters might get too bogged down to kill us all though.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

maybe the OP is still wading through our posts, i would say there is a fair bit of reading to be done - or maybe it sent the OP crazy, would still like to have know my list though

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
LOL

I am fully aware of how much work and effort a thread like this requires... so I'm not too surprised that it might have died a death of sorts..

but that's ok, it's the thought that counts...

If you ever get to do mine.... Makes a change for me to say that instead of everyone asking me to 'do theirs'

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Shucks...I always hear about stuff like this last...
Guess I'll never know what line to stand in...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hey I know the threads pretty old but I would love to see where I fit in on the list.

ALS

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I agree with you as well.I would be interested in knowing
which list I would be on.I might even wear it proudly for
others to see.By the way...purple is my favorite color!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join