It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with more than 5,000 ATS points, let me review your profile, I'll decide what list your on

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Outwardly it would seem to be safe and placid but that is only to lure one into a sense of security from which you can strike.

Quiet like a mouse, now. I don't want Mr. NWO to know the cuteness/sweetness is just a cover-up to get his henchmen to not worry and pass me by so I can get back to my tunnel digging and arsenal building the moment they leave.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I disagree with AshelyD's assessment, sure she is a little wacky in her video, all done in good fun, then she gets serious, so she is religious enough to be orange listed for re-education. I also consider myself orange/red. For one simple reason Acts 5:29 goes against the NWO.

Acts 5:29 (Amplified Bible)
29Then Peter and the apostles replied, We must obey God rather than men.

But in the end the NWO will never fully succeed because of what is said further down in that same chapter.

Acts 5:38-39 (Contemporary English Version)
38So I advise you to stay away from these men. Leave them alone. If what they are planning is something of their own doing, it will fail. 39But if God is behind it, you cannot stop it anyway, unless you want to fight against God.

This is where it gets interesting once the NWO goes up against God he FINALLY steps in and wipes them out surprising everybody. He is actually waiting for them to make their move. And that is why he hasn't intervened yet in human affairs for 1000's of years.

(Conspiracy Land)-SHTF [NWO] = Great Tribulation-(Bible) The same subject approached from two different sides, same result in the beginning, but the end result is much different.

Interesting thread, serious and humorous at the same time.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I think it is a great thread too for various reasons. And I gave Ashley a Pink, which is just a lighter shade of Red after all.

You can tell a lot about a person by their writing style and reactions to different things. Especially here where we express our views rather openly for the most part. Ashley reminds me of an old friend of mine that I knew and grew up with since elementary school.

She and I shared a lot of secrets growing up together. One time in government class she called by my stage name. And it was probably the only time that anyone seen me turn completely blanched in the middle of telling a joke. Because with that name, I had quite the persona and reputation built around it. And I worked very hard to keep that away from school for the peace and quiet. We even talked about dating a couple of times but decided that being friends was better.

I have only seen her once since graduation. Got to say I miss her. But unfortunately we all don't always get to do what we want to do. And for me, it has always been that people come and people go. You just get used to it after a while. Although a few of us might get together for a little reunion in May.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Exactly. But I would put us both on the red list. I think we're too far gone faith-wise to ever be eligible for orange re-education.

My next video will be showing off my gun collection that would make Charlton Heston jealous, OK? Men are so easily deceived by a soft voice and a pretty face.

Thanks again for your assessment, Dooms Day. This thread was a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve for others!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Exactly. But I would put us both on the red list. I think we're too far gone faith-wise to ever be eligible for orange re-education.

So true in fact some already tried and failed to do this during WWII in their concentration camps.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Go on, i was going to avoid this originally, but being curious me, it got the better of me.... i am intrigued, so which list, pray tell, do i meet said criteria for?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Ok Ok

Over here....

Do me now

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I'll save you woman!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I don't know if your still playing your game but if you are go ahead and give me your opinion of my profile.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

My next video will be showing off my gun collection that would make Charlton Heston jealous, OK? Men are so easily deceived by a soft voice and a pretty face.

Some of us have learned. Oh we have learned ALL TOO WELL

I still don't even rate, when the NWO takes over ol wukky will free yall. no one suspects ol wukky.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Knock yourself out...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I saw the shark ages ago...

And I have to say that Doomsday probably stopped when he got to my profile as he was overwhelmed with the level of intricate thought and analysis from a layman that the NWO schedule had to be pushed back by decades to account for the new social variable...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Just from keeping up with your posts during my membership here, I'd probably put you either on the Orange (reeducation) or Yellow (free but under supervision).

You don't come across as 'Fight the man' types but you do have some opinions that would either need to be brainwashed out of you or supervised closely.

So not quite a rebel leader but not exactly a NWO sheeple either. Just somewhere in the middle.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Just keeping up with both of your posts during my membership here, I'd probably put both of you guys either on the Orange (reeducation) or Yellow (free but under supervision).

Try and re-educate me and see what happens...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
EDIT.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Please, by all means Doomsday

This should be interesting.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

(Not trying to take over the OP- just doing two people who didn't get a spot on the analysis list lol).

I made the list...

I just figured you couldn't resist my rebel ways...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Oops. Ok. I edited the post to you and Wukky to where it is only a post to him and completely edited out the follow up to you.

Don't want to influence the OP.

Sorry. I thought both of you came into the thread too late.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Alright you two.

Simmer down nah!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

You're right...your OCD far surpasses mine...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join