It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with more than 5,000 ATS points, let me review your profile, I'll decide what list your on

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Poor guy.

Looks like his NWO assessment office is understaffed.

Perhaps he should have requested some pork from any number of the bail-out programs being deployed across the globe.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by FredT

Poor guy.

Looks like his NWO assessment office is understaffed.

Perhaps he should have requested some pork from any number of the bail-out programs being deployed across the globe.

I like it
we need to give it a spanking new name and its all good

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

You are dangerous... you are asking too many questions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do we know about blackwater and what do we know about:

A) The people they employ.
B) The weapons they use.
C) The uniform.
D) Their missions.

Anyone have experience with them? from what I understand is that they are fairly secretive.

When the establishment recieves questions about Private Military Contracters, we have to play dumb.

It's so great that Bush just looked dumb... but he was dodging the biggest question of all time. Look how Bush works. The Greatest Puppet of ALL TIME!!! HA HA HA.

Look at him.

He said that it was convienent to dodge the question.

STFU about Blackwater okay?

Perhaps it was never the government that conspired to bring down the towers, but perhaps it was Larry Silverstein? perhaps he came to the knowledge of imminent attack on the WTC so he leased the towers and planted demolition charges so he could take the building down when the terrorists attacked? the motives would be money on his part.

As for the pentagon strike, this could've been a planned terrorist target too and was allowed to happen by the government to allow for a war since the military was directly attacked?

No matter how I turn it, I can't seem to find a way to accept the official story due to many holes in it and unfortunatly will end up in being more a conspiracy theory it self.

I want to believe the official story to be true but I CAN'T! I keep running into a brick wall and leads me to conclude that my above theory MUST be flawed when applying occam's razor, the simplest explenation being the most likely.

19 Hijackers with boxcutters? I wonder...

HAHA AHAHA HHAHA HA

Someone once said that stupid people don't exsist... But stupid questions do.

If you are going to ask questions about 9-11 ... keep on doing it because you are doing the NWO a huge favor. LOL!!!!

Larry Silverstein.

just another puppet like Bush.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Scanner Darkley Thread? That movie was placed there by us.... never trust Hollywood or Alex Jones to enlighten you... It was a great movie though... wasn't it?

YOU HAVE NOW BEEN DESENSITIZED!!!!

Systematic desensitization is a way the NWO works in America... so when you watch these movies, and when you watch Alex Jones (he works for me)... you have this feeling as if "this is the way it's suppose to be".

You almost made the Red List Buddy....

But I'm just gonna put you on the Orange List instead. You will be re-educated in such a way that you won't ask anymore questions.

If you wanted to ask some real questions... ask about the Oklahoma City Bombing... I see that's where you live.

Orange List.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

But I'm just gonna put you on the Orange List instead. You will be re-educated in such a way that you won't ask anymore questions. If you wanted to ask some real questions... ask about the Oklahoma City Bombing... I see that's where you live. Orange List.

Don't listen to him. Hang around with me, and I'll show you how you can make the red list with no trouble at all. Don't worry about the FEMA camps. I know where all the holes in the fences are.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You seem to be very educated.

But here is where we have your balls.

I actually did write to FEMA and asked them if they were death camps and what the coffins were for. I figured what the hey, ask and see what they say. If they are death camps, at least I wont have to wait around in line for my turn, they can expedite me to the front of the line. They never answered at all.

Maybe I should use the freedom of information act.

Dear Hitler,

I'm Jewish... are you trying to kill me?

Dear Israel,

I live in the Gaza Strip, I'm a Palestinian fighting for my freedom... What is the problem? Are you trying to kill me?

HA HA AHAH AH A HAH AHH AHAH AHAHAH H AHAHAH AHAH HA HA HA HAH A HAH

Freedom of Information Act?

HA!.... that's like the oldest trick in the book.

NWO, great video while it lasts. Scary.

There may already be a thread with this video, but if there is I havent yet read it. A friend sent me this link this morning, and it is scary.

www.youtube.com...

We like to make these kind of movies to scare the hell out of you.

Trust me... if this was the way the NWO was going to establish it's self... you wouldget a different type of ZIETGIEST film.

You are a hard one to figure out...

I really cringe when I have talked about a thread I have posted to on this site and someone asks "oh really? what site is that?" I know that if they come and see all the weirdness, that they may wonder about my sanity. There are some really thoughtful posters here, and some really good threads that contain some excellent insight and analysis. But, like you said, the first glance often times prevents anyone from digging further.

It takes time to learn to surf ATS without getting crazy all over your shoes.

I'm putting you on the Yellow List... But At the very top of the Yellow List... We will be watching you...

It seems to me that you aren't willing to get crazy.

well... Somebody once said that we have to get crazy, just a little crazy, in order to survive.

Yellow List. ( on the top of the Yellow List )

Basically you have no threads... only posts.

again, .....We will be watching you.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I'm putting you on the Yellow List... But At the very top of the Yellow List... We will be watching you...

It seems to me that you aren't willing to get crazy.

well... Somebody once said that we have to get crazy, just a little crazy, in order to survive.

Thank you for your thoughtful analysis.

And no, I am not willing to get "crazy," I much prefer reasoned action based as much as possible on verifiable data.

However, if the verifiable data suggests taking immediate and forceful action, I am not averse to that either. (Not trying to get bumped to Orange, trust me
) I just dont think being a "true believer" is a good thing. Whether that true belief is in the mainstream storyline or in the conspiracy storyline. I prefer to come to my own conclusions rather than trustingly swallow what someone else is handing me.

And as for writing FEMA, lol, yeah. I have a strange sense of humor. I was well aware that if they were planning to kill us all they would not answer truthfully. But it amused the heck out of me to think of the person reading that request for information and their possible personal reaction to it, either way.
Besides, who wants to wait in line at the death camp?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Topics I Dislike
I cannot say I dislike anything here, but I tend to avoid topics with hard line believers such as Politics, and since the arrival of the truth movement cult also 911.

Okay.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

on ATS for 5 years and you only have 10 threads?

From Thread: It's 9/11/01, You're the President, What do you do?

Posted by defcon5, on February 1, 2009 at 18:34 GMT

It's 9/11/01, You're the President, What do you do?

Of course I am not an expert on diplomacy, nor do I have access to the military Intel that he had, but with that in mind I would have ordered the countries with connections to what happened to hand over their radicals or face air strikes, embargoes, and Naval blockades, starting with Saudi Arabia. Obviously Afghanistan would still have to be invaded as they had no true form of government to hold accountable in that way. I certainly would not have invaded Iraq over it, however, as that simply made more enemies for us and slanted world opinion against us.

Just my opinion.

A quick glance at your profile... and after reading this crap...

You will be a 5 star general in my NWO.

Green List... If it's possible to go below green I'd put you on that list. But this list does not exsist.

It's really interesting that you mentioned Saudi Arabia.

movies.yahoo.com...

You really need to watch this...

Seriously.

GREEN LIST.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Doomsday, you're a hoot and I'm really enjoying your "assessments". I haven't seen even one sugar-coated turd yet.

I don't have any threads either; just posts. Doesn't necessarily mean there's no original thought processes-just means ( in my case) that there's no real time for thread "upkeep".

Not everything that's posted on a public forum reflects the private thoughts.

Keep up the good work. Great thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Doomsday, you're a hoot and I'm really enjoying your "assessments". I haven't seen even one sugar-coated turd yet.

I agree! His assessments are cracking me up!

It reminds me of this 'critique' of children's art HERE and HERE.

Caution: That link contains some minor foul language in the judgments.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

when do i get my assesment?
also why am at the bottom of the LIST

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
lol look what he started. He bit off more than he could chew. I will take my assessment when you are caught up.. hopefully that is before this age of disillusion ends in 2012.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Least you made the list. I apparently am so little of a threat I don't even warrant an evaluation

Again ol wukky gets the top of the America's Least Wanted. (sigh)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

See, it is just like the real deal. Slow, plodding and designed to keep you off guard. I am sure more will be sent to the death camps when they least expect it.

Or when Doom gets around to continuing. It is not easy nor especially healthy to keep looking at us with a critical and sarcastic eye.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

think of it this way ,
while everyone is being rounded up you will have the time to just stroll past

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ah what the hell,ill throw my hat into this ring.
Im curious as to where im percieved to stand on things.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is good stuff!.......I want in on it.

Do me! Do me!

-Dev

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think the OP is a bit busy running the NWO and will have our results shortly. Running FEMA camps and being a puppeteer for world leaders must take up a lot of time.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

AshleyD

I just saw your introduction video...

automatic Blue List.

I don't even need to go over your profile.

BTW...

Yes... it is true, the NWO assesment office is currently understaffed because of the recession, many of my employees were let go, but rest assured, those that have requested an evaluation will recieve one soon.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Thanks a bunch for your analysis.

To everyone else still waiting on the analysis list: Neener, neener, neener. I cut in line.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Okay linejumper, Here is my assessment publicly released as promised.

I would say you would have to be color code pink...not on the list so I will define it. Outwardly it would seem to be safe and placid but that is only to lure one into a sense of security from which you can strike.

This comes from when I think of a person I tend to think of them as which song or artist. It is like the old if this person were an animal what animal would they be, but I just seem to pretty much say cat (with varying details---tabby, alley, etc.) or not a cat.

For some reason the group The Cardigans is what comes to mind, with the song Lovefool fairly dominant but a few others pop in too. Their sound is quite saccharin to a casual listener but there is always a deeper message.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join