It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with more than 5,000 ATS points, let me review your profile, I'll decide what list your on

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

So....you already got a camp-leader?? 'cause i wanna aply for the job. I'm excellent at fear-mongering and mindcontrol matters..

In return i only want special privileges such as a seperate barak and house keeping.

oh and a steady supply of sigars and whiskey.....i'm your man!!!

re-education camp here i come.....

Peace.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I imagine this list is already on some jack legged little NWO Nazi pet project list.
It will be observed, copied, likely duplicated on the rest of the site.
Later some spincter nosed idea jockey will take it to a boss or two in search of a promotion, raise or just to get his own special piece of the pie.
He will get a project budget and work his ass off for a while. Just when he thinks his star is rising, his boss will swoop in and snake the project. He will take it for his own and screw the peon for the credit. He will pass it on to his boss and so on. Pretty soon The Secretary of State will be getting daily reports on this thread and will take a great deal of umbrage to any non-NWO sentiment.
Yep. NWO is on the job.

Best to stop this thread before it is too late.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Hilary will personally sign my death warrant? I didn't even know she cared. Then again, I did consider running in 2008 for a short time so yeah, maybe she would.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Update...

Jenna ............................... Blue List
amatrine .......................... Orange List
peacejet ........................... Green List
Daystar ............................ Orange List
resistancia ........................ Red List
ListenD ............................. Blue List
Trexter Ziam ..................... Yellow List
ProfEmeritus ..................... Red List
operation mindcrime .......... Orange List
DarkStormCrow = ............. Blue List......... (just evaluated below)
The Soothsayer = ............. Green List ...... (just evaluated below)
asmeone2 =
GrOuNd_ZeRo =
Illusionsaregrander =
defcon5 =
PammyK =
ArcAngel =
ngchunter =
Mynaeris =
truth_seeker3 =
LeTan =
mrwupy =
Ahabstar =
Quarantine =
spec_ops_wannabe =
deessell =
flyingwoody =
infolurker =
Walkswithfish =
AshleyD =
Deson =
MemoryShock=
schrodingers dog=
pureevil81=
antar=
xpert11=
fooffstarr=
TheBorg=
Duzey=
hsur2112=
bodrul=

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sure I'll join in as well, I'll probably be on the death list though. I accept this fate..lol.... Nice idea by the way.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I actually have an open mind on the subject. My purpose with this thread is to see how ones politics affects what they believe happened not to debunk or confirm any theory.

Having an open mind is good... this is what we (the almighty NWO) want in regards to 9-11 researchers. What we don't want are people that have made up thier mind on how 9-11 was conducted. Seeing how you are just going to stay "open-minded" about 9-11, makes you less of a threat. If you had more of a difinitive conclusion on the subject... We'd take you little more serious, even if your conclusion was wrong.

Even this liar said to keep an open mind... I don't need to keep an open mind when I can see right through his eyes. I love owning the MSM. They make my life easy.

Some good news from Iraq for a change hopefully this is the start of a trend.

and you were talking about what was written in this article?

WASHINGTON (AP) - U.S. forces rescued 41 Iraqi civilians Sunday from an al-Qaida hide-out northeast of Baghdad, including some who showed signs of torture and broken bones, a senior U.S. official said.

HA HA HA HA HA... You still believe the crap that comes out of the MSM???

HA HA HA HA HA...

and again?

Bin Laden search frustrates officials

I am a bit frustrated as well

What makes America Great?

and after reading this post... I see that you are a little too patriotic. Nazi's were patriotic too.

Blue List buddy.

edit:
Oh yea... I see you live in Las Vegas... You probably have enough distractions in sin city to ever really see the truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

You are on the Green List... you wil be working with me to spread the One World Religion.

I’ve developed a knack for automatic writing, Ouija boards, tarot cards, dowsing, astral projection and astral combat. As my experiences grew, so did my ‘abilities’, although at that time I had no clear conscious control. Eventually, I grew and developed to the point where others outside my group of friends and similar minded people placed mental barriers, to keep me from exercising my talents without first learning; this included energy transference and draining.

I have been told of my past lives, my past experiences, and to some degree, my future self. I have a natural bend and aptitude towards the occult and the arcane, which ties into my family’s history. I am a shadow walker, carefully staying within the very thin middle ground between what others would call ‘good’ and ‘evil’… I take what I need from each side in order to become more. Eventually, as I have been told and foreseen, I will be one fighting on the side of both ‘good’ and ‘evil’ against something greater and more powerful and more wicked then imagined. Until that time, however, I must try to bring the truths to as many as possible.

Tarot Cards are my favorite.

HA HA AH HA HA AH AHHHH AHHA AHHAH

Here is your's.

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

scroll down a little bit...

Welcome to the NWO. You will be working as a minister in my church.
You are what we refer to as the "Middle Pillar", this is what we worship, this is the base meaning behind the occult. 9-11 was more than an inside job, it was also a sacrificial ritual.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmm where oh where do I fit?????

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
excellent... I eagerly await the chance to spread the truth to the masses...

Whether they like it, or not.

(now that I have successfully infiltrated the system, it is time for the uprising! With my trusty AR15, knowledge and training in military tactics, coupled with my knowledge in things arcane and psychological, things will be falling rather nicely into place)

[edit on 2009/2/8 by The Soothsayer]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Based on the Threads you have evaluated me from I would agree with the blue list placement. Of course keep in mind its the quiet ones you have to worry about :O)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I imagine this list is already on some jack legged little NWO Nazi pet project list. It will be observed, copied, likely duplicated on the rest of the site. Later some spincter nosed idea jockey will take it to a boss or two in search of a promotion, raise or just to get his own special piece of the pie. He will get a project budget and work his ass off for a while. Just when he thinks his star is rising, his boss will swoop in and snake the project. He will take it for his own and screw the peon for the credit. He will pass it on to his boss and so on. Pretty soon The Secretary of State will be getting daily reports on this thread and will take a great deal of umbrage to any non-NWO sentiment. Yep. NWO is on the job.

I'm glad that I'm helping the employment situation. Think of all of the government agents that have jobs because of me.
-ProfEmeritus, sitting high on the red list

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

Hilary will personally sign my death warrant? I didn't even know she cared. Then again, I did consider running in 2008 for a short time so yeah, maybe she would.

Hmm.
Don't think I said anything about a death warrant.
I think I mentioned umbrage.
Many ways to express that.
Shhhhhh.
Don't draw attention.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

asmeone2

Goodbye Mr. Paul. It is good to see you doing it but you have just touched one dangerous sacred cow... I sure hope you do not go the way of JFK.

In order to fight against the NWO... you must go for the jugular vein. I see tht you have recognized the true power we posses. If you mess with us, You'll be saying hi to JFK.

I swear; some people want all this bad stuff to happen.

It's like you are kind of looking forward to chaos and carnage...

Don't they call them anarchists?

HA HA AH AHh AHHAHAH AHHA AHA.

Looking foward to it? Nobody fighting the NWO is looking foward to it... but the smart ones know that it is coming soon. I see you are oblivious to the pure distruction headed your way, and mark my words: Texas is gonna be a war zone.

For America at least, I think a lot of it is tied into religious beleifs... so many of us are Christians here and have that "The nation of Israel is God's chosen people and we must protect them" mindset.

They think that letting Israel be attacked willbring about end times, or at least make God look unfavorably on our own country.

Not everyone beleives this, but I think enough peopel do that it has some bearing on politics.

I have long beleived that our involvment with Israel was just an excuse to poke around this oily region.

When I was 5 years old I use to think the same thing. We protect Israel becuse it's God's holy land and it ties into Americans religous beliefs.

(Darth Vader voice)
You underestimate the power of ISRAEL!!!

They decide when they no longer want to protect us... After we have served our masters in Israel, and they no longer need our help... The zionists will send the American army to get destroyed in WWIII.

The more bad things that happen in America, the more excuses Israel will have to fight their enemies.

After all your studies on religion you have failed to remember that in the last days the nations of the world will try to attack Israel (this means America won't be standing anymore).

The cynic in me wonders, were there ever any "Real Christians" to begin with?

We have turned most of them to the dark side. The reamining few left that stood strong in their faith will soon suffer like Christ did.

I'm gonna have to put you on the Blue List... we have a nice job lined up for you at the FEMA Region VI center in Denton, TX.

Hey I drove past this today!

Thanks Dbates I thought of doing this very thing, except with the road construction you mentioned I held off.

There is at least part of it undergrount, where the fencing goes around the facility.

The antennas have been there for at least 20 years, it's not like they have been building up in recent times or anything.

I have not ever actually seen anything "Suspicious" there though. I will certainly post if I ever do.

Have fun at your new job.

BLUE LIST.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'll play....

Do I don my prison garb now or await instructions?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm game. Take a crack at mine

Kinda curious to see where I end up on the food chain.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I think its both. I have been waiting all day and so far I still alive. Waiting for someone to break my door down and either:
or
or :bash: or

But I suppose we will continue to have to wait..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

He he . Say hello to your new mole, FEMA.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Im keen!

Lemme know mate!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Seems like fun.

Take a look at mine...but be careful.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Some of us as still waiting.......

top topics