It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with more than 5,000 ATS points, let me review your profile, I'll decide what list your on

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What a fun little thread you have here.

What list would I be on?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Take a shot at mine if you wish.

Rush

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ListenD

Now don't get me wrong I'm not sad that you listed me blue (a compliment to me) or even that you feel my children will be slave too, the same system but mocking my sweet hiphop is disconcerting...

So,

you just might be a little prejudice to rap. I'm wondering what kind of music you and TPTB listen to?

[edit on 7-2-2009 by ListenD]

Prejudice to rap?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Oh no... I'm not.

But TPTB and myself are getting concerned that Hip Hop music is now being used as a tool to awaken the public.

Remo Consious
Nas (Sly Fox)
Dead Prez (propaganda)

These rappers are red listers.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

ok then, i am game
my second line

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Update...

Jenna = Blue List
amatrine = Orange List
peacejet = Green List
Daystar = Orange List
resistancia = RED LIST!... CODE RED!... CODE RED!!!!
ListenD = Blue List ... (and his children are welcome to stay with me also)
Trexter Ziam =
ProfEmeritus =
operation mindcrime =
DarkStormCrow =
The Soothsayer =
asmeone2 =
GrOuNd_ZeRo =
Illusionsaregrander =
defcon5 =
PammyK = (probably a green list)
ArcAngel =
ngchunter =
Mynaeris =
truth_seeker3 =
LeTan =
mrwupy =
Ahabstar = (this should be interesting)
Quarantine =
spec_ops_wannabe =
deessell =
flyingwoody =
infolurker =
Walkswithfish = ( I will be thinking about adding a BLACK level )
AshleyD =
Deson =
MemoryShock=
schrodingers dog=
pureevil81=
antar=
xpert11=
fooffstarr=
TheBorg=
Duzey=
hsur2112=
bodrul=

OKAY GUYS...

No more profiles... I have 35 more to read on this list.

I have enough work for the next week, or two...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i guess thats a no. This is a good idea you got here. Good luck with all that profiling

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Do Me Do Me Do Me

you know i will actually be soo surprised if im not on the purple list i really will be lol

just my name alone should get me there let alone some of my most recent posts and man you are gonna love reading those they are defnitely purple list worthy
especially the gordon Brown one and that

actually this one alone really should get me it

second post is mine

Edit:

OKAY GUYS...

No more profiles... I have 35 more to read on this list.

I have enough work for the next week, or two...

Damn just noticed this although i think you should reconsider for me
they are definitely gonna top your list

Edit#2: Also Doomsday why dont you try and arrange 3 judges or something like that im sure that will free up a hell of a lot of your time

btw im looking to be a judge for something

[edit on 7/2/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
you can browse the profile, but it will be this thread alone that has already decided my fate.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If you're feeling overwhelmed, please feel free to take me off the list and do the others. I was just curious to see what someone else would classify me as although I would classify myself as 'Red.' Not a 'resistance fighter' type to classify as purple, too far gone to classify as 'Orange' reeducation, and too religious and passively defiant to quality for the others. Therefore, my behind would be thrown into a FEMA camp and be done away with. But thanks for being willing!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Also do we get like a special reward for this like points or something like the Most Dangerous Member or the weakest member get the opposite i think that would make it alot more fun

also i definitely tink you should try and recruit judges for this it would definitely make things alot more easier on you

[edit on 7/2/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Hm. Not sure. This is probably for fun and non-official. But either way, I'll need your purple self to form a rescue mission and get me out of the FEMA camp, OK?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I would be more than happy to organise a rescue mission to save you but i am probably gonna get assasinated loooooonnngg before that so in the mean time pull up a chair and drink a few cold ones while we got the chance

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Alright Im game

See what you can come up with

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

You're going on the Yellow List Buddy.

I don't see much to be concerned about after lookingover your profile

From Thread: Me in my ATS gear at a Masonic Hall

Posted by Trexter Ziam, on January 16, 2009 at 18:32 GMT

I think it would be a great idea to have a member pics @ dangerous places column!

Some ideas of quasi-dangerous and dangerous places for those of you with cameras:

War zones.

Abortion clinics.

Nuclear power plants.

Any large national or international gathering.

FBI, CIA or other national intelligence headquarters for your country.

Military headquarters.

Area 51, 52, 53 etc. or whatever (tongue in cheek).

Any nuclear waste dump.

Just about any religious facility.

Schools, playgrounds, parking lots, refugee centers and HOSPITALS in Gaza.

FOX or other media buildings.

Airports, seaports, bus stations, train stations, and subways.

Government buildings including embassies and capital buildings.

Large financial and business buildings such as WTC was.

You just remember to stay far away from my places of interest. If you would have mentioned the Skull & Bones Tomb at Yale,... I would of thought about putting you on the Orange list.

Serously though, I have spent MORE as I already lived frugally. I am spending more getting all optical, dental and medical tests up-to-date in case the economy flops and we lose health insurance.

I also don't like the fact that you preparing to have no medical assistance in the future, because this will most certainly be the case.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yep, I am thinking that my U2U was pretty much spot on.

So not to confuse others. I send my assessment of Ashley complete with a color code. She did say that I was free to share but I will hold back until Doom has completed his assessments. One out of respect and two so not as to cause undue influence.

I do think this is indeed an interesting thread and despite being moved to BTS chit-chat, is a very valuable tool to gauge how others perceive you. While this all done in the spirit of fun and games, should the time come when you have to keep your head down it gives good examples of how to come across to those that do not particularly care as to what your opinion happens to be.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You're good! That's exactly where I should be.

Yes, I left Skull & Bones and The Bohemian Club out, and quite a few others most people never heard of ... didn't want to be on the 'red list' you know. *wink*

I'll vote for you for NWO anyday over those silly FBI that stayed inside my machine for months after 911 anyday!

*Goes away singing, "They call me Mellow Yellow".*

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Hm. Not sure. This is probably for fun and non-official. But either way, I'll need your purple self to form a rescue mission and get me out of the FEMA camp, OK?

Don't worry, I have a plot brewing myself!

They won't know what hit them!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

ProfEmeritus

We are all in this together; Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Australians, Islanders, Asians, anyone who feels that something has to be done to win back a say in a world that is going crazy.

We believe that concerted coordinated efforts to boycott, protest peacefully, put pressure on representatives, etc is the way to win back a say.

HA HA HA... protest peacefully? That never works against someone as powerful as myself and my governmnets across the globe. You want to learn how to protest? You need to look at the people of Seattle... and this was before 9-11.

"Continue the Fight. Do not give in. Unite. Don't let the new rulers divert you with false arguments between two mythical political parties. They are just bread and circuses. We love you children, grand children. We leave you our spirit and our history. Use it wisely. Live to fight another day.
As part of our legacy, we have left you documents, hidden for safe keeping, that will, with proper care and use, allow you to once again light the flame of Democracy and Freedom. Those documents are our Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution of the United States, once revered as sacred, but on a Dark October Friday in 2008, burned by those despots that now control what is left of America. Read them, take their words to heart, and rekindle the flame of freedom and Democracy. It is our gift to you."

Anybody that has spoken with Jim Marrs on ATS is automatically on the Red List... Jim Marrs himself is Above the purple list (we refer to that as the Black List, and he will be dealt with before the SHTF).

In fact, if you Google Rahm Emmanuel Mossad, you'll get about 22,000 hits.

I see that you are trying to bring attention to one of my greatest weapons for the NWO, Mr. Rahm Emanuel. I can't have that... People need to think that he loves America first, and Israel second.

You came close to the purple list... But I didn't see any 9-11 discussion? Don't you realize that once people are able to connect the dots between Israel, America, and 9-11 then you could be potentially a huge threat to the NWO? I had one of my friends make a painting at the Denver Airport several years ago...

I just might be using false 'peace' as a means to unite people under my NWO. After looking at your profile, I don't think you understand this.

RED LIST... (High on the Red List)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

You sir are going on the Orange List... I want you re-educated immediatly.

You're not afraid to die huh? You're not afraid to see society die either?

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I have absolutly no problem with death. Not for myself but also not for my social enviroment. (Don't get me wrong, i'm not running around in the weekend carrying a chainsaw) I could never kill anything that lives ,even ants, spiders and other little bugs can count on me for not harming them but when somebody in my surrounding dies of natural causes or accident i have never cried or felt sad.

It's almost as if i don't care somebody died. I tried to force myself to care but i do not have a problem with people dying. Nore do i have a problem with dying myself. I hear people being affraid to die but i cannot understand this emotion. It's also not if i have nothing to live for ,don't get me wrong, i love life and i love people, i love everything in an extreme way. I can sometimes stand amazed looking at the sky or some other every day think and look at it for 30 minutes thinking how beautifull the simple things are in life and nature.

that kind of thought process is unexceptable for the NWO... We need you to be afraid at all times.

And you're right about one thing... People will be waitng in line to get chipped.

Mark my words, people will be lining up to get there VeriChip implanted!!

I do believe free healthcare for every American is becoming a reality......

Now guess what will be the requirements for doctors to be able to give you free and effective healthcare and medicine???

They have to be able to scan your little implanted id-tag....
No chip, no cure.....sorry!!!

maybe you finally are starting to connect the dots?

It about a story from 2000 but therefore not less important. It's about two american journalist Jane Akre and Steve Wilson, working for FOX News Television.... a simple story: both reporters got the assignment to make a show called investigator-TV and had the liberty to make any report they wanted. Their first story would be a big story to launch the show.

www.youtube.com...

Why else would we kill the Monsanto Milk Story? It wasn't that we are out to make money by producing more milk... We want to put a serious dent in your health. We want you to have asthma, diabetes, and all sorts of medical problems so that you depend on the medical system that will only be there for you if you have the "chip."

other than that... You don't seem to be the protesting / fighting / violent type, and nor have you spent much time discussing the NWO, 9-11, or other events we're responsible for.

So it's the Orange List for you my friend. I want you to start having a little more fear in your life. You won't be in there long either... maybe a day or two.

Maybe if you're not afraid to die, we will see if you're afraid of pain.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Did I get here too late for profiling? In all your spare time *cough, cough* could you look at mine?

Cool idea for a thread, btw.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join