It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with more than 5,000 ATS points, let me review your profile, I'll decide what list your on

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Aww i think Doomsday2029 has me on ignore.

This must mean I'm untouchable by the NWO spooks..I am...

THE ONE.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I love creative originality born of pure boredom.

Don't view my posts and threads, unless you can add a new level to your threat assessment.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone reading this immediatly stop what you're doing and call your parents. Thank them for everything they had to do to get you to where you are at right now. Because let me tell you, raising children has to be one of the most stressful jobs in the world!

I'm a 24 year old male with two children ages 1 and 2. One way or another my life has developed in such a way that I, instead of my fiance, stay home with the kids. I have had my share of jobs but i can say without a doubt this is hands down the most demanding.

Just worrying about making sure they don't put small things into their mouths can drive you insane! You literally have to know where they are and what they are doing at all times. As you can imagine this is twice as difficult with two or more kids.

I'm at the point right now where I feel I have zero time to myself. I've noticed that within the last year alone I have become increasingly crass. Migraines are a daily occurance, and I'm talking the 'kiss the porcelain' type. My body is tired all the time and I hardly ever sleep for more than an hour or two at a time because the worrying doesn't ever cease.

With all this in mind I would say that while kids themselves aren't depressing, worrying about them can create depression. On a lighter note, teaching children and knowing you make a difference in their lives can be the most rewarding job.

Alrighty then, it's almost nap time so I got to make some lunch...

But don't forget to call your parents!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA X 1,000,000.

((((((((((((((( I have children too... so don't take this so seriously ))))))))))))))))

Your life hasn't even started. Those two little children you have are going to be on your mind day and night... you don't have anytime to think about us. TPTB.

The ALL POWERFUL NWO will make your life so uncomfortable for your children that you will have no option but to BOW DOWN... BOW DOWN... BOW DOWN...

I see that you like Rap Music.

... I'll post a video for you...

BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!

I'm done with your profile... You will fall perfectly in line.

BLUE LIST.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

He might have you on iggy. At least you didn't get the ominous "this should be interesting" as placeholder. Of course given that Doom has seen quite a few of my posts live, yet can see that threads I start really don't go very far, I should be able to just wander around to hearts content........right?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

LOL! Yes, kind of hard to get you when you are invisible. You'll be a one-man NWO wrecking crew with your ninja-like stealth.

reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Please analyze me, OP. This sounds fun. Looking at my thread history would probably be easier than looking at my post history as I've been taking it easy around here for a few weeks. Also keep in mind I'm extremely religious.

[edit on 2/7/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by peacejet

You offer very little resistance. I didn't think it was possible to put someone on the Green list, but I need a good man next to me while I conquer earth.

I had to go to below top secret to see how little a threat you are to my Global Domination.

There is a war going on and I can see that you are completley OBLIVIOUS to it.

Come back down to earth and stop looking at the stars.

GREEN LIST

Are you serious regarding this. I plan to utilize my knowledge for peaceful purposes and benefit the society as a whole. After all I am 'peace'jet.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh this should prove to be most interesting indeed if the OP decides to tackle me. Feel free to do so. (chuckle)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Update...

Jenna = Blue List
amatrine = Orange List
peacejet = Green List
Daystar = Orange List
resistancia = RED LIST!... CODE RED!... CODE RED!!!!
ListenD = Blue List ... (and his children are welcome to stay with me also)
Trexter Ziam =
ProfEmeritus =
operation mindcrime =
DarkStormCrow =
The Soothsayer =
asmeone2 =
GrOuNd_ZeRo =
Illusionsaregrander =
defcon5 =
PammyK = (probably a green list)
ArcAngel =
ngchunter =
Mynaeris =
truth_seeker3 =
LeTan =
mrwupy =
Ahabstar = (this should be interesting)
Quarantine =
spec_ops_wannabe =
deessell =
flyingwoody =
infolurker =
Walkswithfish = ( I will be thinking about adding a BLACK level )
AshleyD =
Deson =

It really sucks that i had to come to BTS to do this thread... But maybe BTS will be my new home.

my work on ATS is coming to a close.

I'll will still review this list.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i would like to know before hand so as i can make any necessary adjustments. to the uhh, new regime. please, despite your long list, could you evaluate me?

Edit: i have no 5000 points. But if you loan me some from yours, i will gladly put up my fiances' mom for collateral. Don't give her back and i may quit planning against you. eliminate her, and i might join up.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'll bite...where would I be placed?

Fun idea for a thread, Doomsday...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Why not?

I’ll be your Huckleberry as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Review me, Tell me if I am in danger...Or if I am dangerous....

Either way I want to know.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Count me in. You can u2u me when its ready, I see you have your work cut out for you...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

This man is on the Purple List...

Just so you have an idea of what it takes to be on the purple list.

I'll be back tomorrow...

I see alot of people that might be dangerous to my agenda.

I need to let them know how they will be dealt with.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!

I'm done with your profile... You will fall perfectly in line.

BLUE LIST.

Honestly, your pretty much dead on... as if my avatar wasn't clue enough! Slave from birth to grave, Doom!

But,

as a blue lister how hopeless am I now that you have told me I'm on the blue list? As hopeless as it would be for you to think that anyone who likes rap can be anything other than a slave? Check out this recent thread of yours. Everyone in your thread was replied to, except the first reply who oddly enough replied in prose.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not sad that you listed me blue (a compliment to me) or even that you feel my children will be slave too, the same system but mocking my sweet hiphop is disconcerting...

So,

you just might be a little prejudice to rap. I'm wondering what kind of music you and TPTB listen to?

[edit on 7-2-2009 by ListenD]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Hey I don't live in the US but your still welcome to rank my " threat NWO threat level .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
You'll be working for a while, but chuck me on the list too.

I'd take a taser to the face before I walk freely into a re-education camp.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Red List huh ?

That pleases me immensely...gives me a chance to hone my resisting skills and organise my cohort

Thanks for profiling me Doomsday

resi

[edit on 7-2-2009 by resistancia]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by resistancia

Oh res, you know he meant to say green

Passive, obedient, brainwashed!

(More like Prepared, Informed and Knowledgeable)

I so want to beat you. Oh, it's on.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

*Psst.. an avatar pic of V gets you rushed to the front of the purple line*

Ok Doom, go for mine as well... I'll be curious to see if I'm purple list material as well.

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join