People with more than 5,000 ATS points, let me review your profile, I'll decide what list your on

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Let's play a little game just for the hell of it... I'm bored.

I'm going to use the above link as a guide for lists... We will pretend that there are 6 seperate lists that citizens of the USA will be on when the SHTF. I'm going to review your profile if you wish, and determine weather or not the information you have shared with the world poses a threat to my NWO.

Purple List... You must be taken out, because you alone could stop the NWO
Red List... Serious threat, sent to FEMA CAMP for possible execution
Orange List... Re-education Camp without exception
Yellow List... Is allowed to move about freely, but Big Brother will be watching
Blue List... Perfect slave that has no hope for waking up. We need these people
Green List... You love the NWO... And the dictator who rules it. It is your honor to serve.

I'll give you reasons why I put you on a certain list as the thread moves along.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have no volunteers? I have no contestants?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sure, why not. Have a look at mine. I'm bored too.

Three sentences counts for the two line rule right?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

ALRIGHT JENNA!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen of ATS we have our first NWO evaluation.

Thank You for volunteering... I'll will be reading your profile tonight, and I will be back shortly with my conclusion.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
LOL , Ok I am game, why not

Ama

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Look at mine.

And see how it come up.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this thread will most likely be bombarded very quickly with anti-military sentiment, I will go ahead and be one of the few to disagree with what I am sure will be the majority.

I know a lot of people in the military and have been in myself once upon a time. I have seen first hand the kind of people who enlist and none of them come close to the brain-washed, puppy-killing, murdering rapist label attached to them by some members of this board. Some of the kindest, most intelligent people I have ever met were in the military or were retired vets.

This is what I like to see... soldiers.

Back to the topic at hand, even though I'm not a religious person by any definition I don't see what the fuss is all about. It's not like anyone is being forced to say "so help me God".

Not a religous person? This is good for the NWO. Religous people will tend to fight back in the name of God.

Our government has screwed up a lot in the last 8 years, but we aren't as bad as everyone here likes to try and pretend we are. Most of us are just as unhappy with our government as the rest of the world, but when people here make claims that all Americans are this or Americans do that I personally get quite a bit ticked off over it. Especially when it takes all of 15 seconds to prove the claims false. Yet no one takes that 15 seconds before jumping on the bash Americans train. It makes about as much sense as saying that every German is just like Hitler which obviously isn't the case. Yet so long as it's against Americans a lot of people here think it's 100% truth.

Ahhh... the last piece of gold I found within your profile.

you are on the BLUE LIST.

I have seen no participation in the 9-11 and NWO forums as well. And while every German is not like Hitler... they certainy didn't do much to stop him. He fooled his country, and I think you have been fooled too.

You get to live out the rest of your life as a civilian in the NWO. We see no reason to impose our will power on you to re-educate your thought process.

Yes Jenna... when the SHTF I want you to come with us... Come with me if you want to live. Our new Government will provide all the security messures for you to live in peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine & peacejet

ALRIGHT AMATRINE & PEACEJET !!!

I'll be taking a good look at both of your profiles tonight...

I'll determine very easily if you two ATSers are my enemy.

I'll be back.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
By all means, review my profile

Anything less than orange, and I want a refund lol

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
ok...do me

I mean please suss out my profile and list me.

this is now a three liner

resi

[edit on 6-2-2009 by resistancia]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
amatrine

That Hulu one had me on the floor. That was too funny.

Perfect... While many people who resist the NWO saw the humor in that commercial, you were on the floor. Infact, you didn't realize that while you were laughing, you were laughing at yourself. The underlying message in that commercial went right over you head. It had nothing to do with Aliens... it had everything to do with the elite that have you so blinded that you are imitating the man (with mush brain) in that commercial. HA HA HA HA... it's so funny isn't it?

What else?

Granted I do not have diabetes where i need to go in to stay alive, and if I did I guess then I would I die. No one will ever chip me.

NOOOOOO!!!!!! You must take the chip!!! You need insulin to survive!!!

I've read enough... I'm putting you on the Yellow List for now... but I'll be keeping an eye on you just in case you decide to warn others about the Mark of the Beast we are going to use on civilization.

And while I might possibly be decieving the world ... I see that you have an open mind in regards to our FEMA camps.... We might just leave you to die in the street while we are safe.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Naa, I am not an avid tv watcher, it fact there are only three shows I watch,lol

Did watch the super bowl this year since my state went there for the first time.

I myself think that the tv shows today are pretty brainless. That is why I thought it was funny, it is true.

Ama

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

you are on the BLUE LIST.

I have seen no participation in the 9-11 and NWO forums as well. And while every German is not like Hitler... they certainy didn't do much to stop him. He fooled his country, and I think you have been fooled too.

You get to live out the rest of your life as a civilian in the NWO. We see no reason to impose our will power on you to re-educate your thought process.

Yes Jenna... when the SHTF I want you to come with us... Come with me if you want to live. Our new Government will provide all the security messures for you to live in peace.

Woohoo!!! Blue list!!!

That's good right? Or is that a bad thing?

So where should I follow you to? And will there be cookies?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm in...

Doom, What list are you in?

[edit on 6-2-2009 by ListenD]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You can't put me on your list if you have no location and a lot of missing information. *smirk*

*Grabs the "One-Step-Ahead of the NWO" candle and sprints off to the next runner.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Okay that's it!!! the more I read your profile, and with that little comment you just made...

I'm moving you to the Orange List... You need to be Re-educated.

You need to be having more nightmares that you can't control.

No, in all seriousness... you need insulin to survive for your diabetes? I know that medicine has an expiration date, but I'd be getting a few extra shipments of it if you can afford it. When the SHTF... you might need an extra supply, because the it might take awhile or the dust to clear.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Sure, you can do mine, but I'd be shocked if it weren't red or purple.

Second line inserted here for no particular purpose other than to annoy the NWO.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
count me in!!

I can't wait, Doom!!

Peace

Ps: S+F , i like these kind of threads

[edit on 6/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I have no volunteers? I have no contestants?

Whats the worst that can happen?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

No, I do not have diabetes . I was referring to those that do. Some that have it mild, do not need the medication, just watch diet, but once it is full blown and the pancreas no longer works, you need it to survive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join