It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My plan to escape the NWO, evaluations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I live in Norway and i was born in Brazil, i'm a bit black so i'm sure i'd be killed off or sterilized when the eugenics take action.
My plan is to start saving up money and move to Brazil and get a farm in the "middle of nowhere", right by a tiny city, the money people make here in a month is what they make there in a year so money isn't a problem. I just plan to live with my girlfriend (soon to be wife) in a farm, getting our own water and growing our own food and avoiding ALL to do with government and police.

My only concern is, for mass depopulation, what could they do about the people in isolated areas? Airplanes that spray bio weapons?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If the NWO were planning on killing off a lot of people by their own hand and not nature's then nuclear or viral attack is more feasible. They probably won't attempt mass roundups of people, but perhaps they will go after the more high profile targets that would cause them the most trouble, I suspect it's less of a racial thing more than it is a control issue.

Perhaps the crime the NWO may be guilty of in the future is not for killing people but actually by not warning the people of an disaster they know is coming (IE: a pole shift) that results in heavy losses, some areas worse off than other.

The NWO may be guilty of solidifying their power base for an 'Aftertime', using taxpayer's funds to save their own lives by constructing colossal bomb shelters in safe locations, probably along with Military personnel and their families to protect them to better their chances for re-taking control of Earth under the guise of an one-world government.

I don't think the NWO is winning, I think they're flaming out. They are discovering that the prospect of global control is growing more dim with each passing day. They've lost in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, where else will they win?

But hey, I think it's a nice idea to move to Brazil where it's a hell lot more warmer and grow organic food. Yum!

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
That's what i would think, biochemical spraying planes, chem trail deal. I actually found out yesterday I'll be living in Brazil for the next 2 years, around Florianopolis. And seeing that the current Dollar/Reais ratio is US$100 to R$ 226.30, i think you'll be good since your saving up for it

I'd say a "round up" isn't too logical. Just tackle the major city's and make everyone else live in fear that they'd come after ya, and surprise attack with a new revamped Black Death

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
brazil has laws regarding this subject. i don't know about people from your neck of the woods, but americans for certain, can't just buy land and move there. you have to buy the property with a staff made up of local people to take care of it (who you have to pay a living wage for their economy), and you can only stay in the house 6 months of the year.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by undo]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
if situation X happened you should, in theory be somewhat safe in norway, for the time being at least

you have a buffer zone of a few years of watching the rest of the world spiral out of control from ur nice view up there

lol unless we have an iceage overnight, you will be just fine

new topics

top topics

join