It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hierarchy of Masons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

A much simple, more profound rebuttal would run along the lines as.

"Think what you will, but I have explained to you previouslly in this thread what I know, and I know that you are conspiracizing, and you have no right to make judgement on something you've not expierenced for yourself."

Uhm...OK. If you say so.

Unfourtanetly, me, and many other people that conspiracize, could simply care less what you think because with every fact you present I could pull up my own fact,

It's where you're "pulling" those facts FROM that concerns me.

however for some reason or another usually when I bring up facts that link masonry to the illuminati, I'm either told the Illuminati doesn't exist or that they have no connection, however, you could kill two birds with one stone stateing something similar as what I posted above, no more debate, and more than likely you'll end up angering the conspiracy theorist, and he'll look like the clown when he tries and continue debateing.

I'm going out on a limb here, but you're drinking and posting again, like you said before, right?

However, I know I'm just a clown,

If you say so.

but you jesters are really giving me some kicks.

We live to entertain.

Have fun Googling!

(but you never did tell me what grade you're in)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Currently working on attending college.

And uh, wait a second. Yeah, I forgot what I was going to say. Because I'm drinking and posting.

You can usually tell when I'm drinking and posting. Yesterday was get drunk day today is not get drunk day.

On topic. I'd like to know when the last time you weren't a mason was. Wow, I'd love to plunge in with you into your goober squad.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

On topic. I'd like to know when the last time you weren't a mason was.

Pretty simple math. I've said repeatedly I've been an active Mason for 20 years. This is 2009. 2009 - 20 = 1989. I was 21, FYI

Wow, I'd love to plunge in with you into your goober squad.

Like my signature line says....let's resort to name-calling. THAT'S mature.

I'm finished with you and your nonsense. You don't want answers...you just want to bait and you can have that.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

A much simple, more profound rebuttal would run along the lines as.

"Think what you will, but I have explained to you previouslly in this thread what I know, and I know that you are conspiracizing, and you have no right to make judgement on something you've not expierenced for yourself."

Umm...he did....

Originally posted by senrak
Would it be better if I just sat here and said "oh...I'm just a dumb-ass who joined something I don't know anything about and after 20 years of membership I still don't have a clue...but those guys who've NEVER darkened the door of a Masonic Lodge know all about it!"

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Your answers exist as much as mine.

They don't, technically.

With every rebuttal there is another in this situation. Mason's aren't anything more than a fraternity -- *with* a high possibility of connections to illusive secret society.

Why a high possibility you say? You say where is my source for this? Where is the source that has interviewed the current god of masonry founder of the lodges whoever, and what's to say he isn't hiding something?

You have no proof that the Masons are not connected to the Illuminati/BC/NWO. You have as much proof as I do that they are connected.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

look, dude,

If you read the thread, you know, the one you started, there is no where in here where any mason denies anything you said about the Illuminate. Do they exist? I don't know. So I can't say for sure if it exists or not. In fact most of what you are talking about has not been proven. That being the main reason it is discussed on a conspiracy board. It would be cool if we had some secret knowlege to hide from the masses. The truth is we don't. I know you won't believe that, but remember, you heard it hear first. Lighten up on the partying and put a little more effort into school.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi 2012

I just wanted to let you know that you haven't made the great connection between the freemasons and the Illuminati that you think you have.

Unfourtanetly, me, and many other people that conspiracize, could simply care less what you think because with every fact you present I could pull up my own fact, however for some reason or another usually when I bring up facts that link masonry to the illuminati, I'm either told the Illuminati doesn't exist or that they have no connection... (snip)

In one of your earlier posts you pulled up a fact about Adam Weishaupt:

Founder of the Illuminati, High Ranking Mason.

You state he was a "high ranking mason", obviously implying he was influential within freemasonry. However just a few inches lower you quote the following from an external source:

Weishaupt joined the Freemasons in 1774, but quickly became disillusioned and dropped-out.

How could he possibly be influential when he was a member of freemasonry for the shortest time and then left?

Isn't it true that the connection between the Illuminati and 17th century German freemasonry is highly tenuous and utterly irrelevant to both organizations today?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
How could he possibly be influential when he was a member of freemasonry for the shortest time and then left?

Isn't it true that the connection between the Illuminati and 17th century German freemasonry is highly tenuous and utterly irrelevant to both organizations today?

Oh, TM, C'mon! You've been on this site almost as long as me! How many times have you seen this sort of thing here? It keeps reappearing...spun out of the same old straw as the last time. You know these guys aren't here to learn...they think they know everything already...and what good would it do them if they let such a trivial consideration as TRUTH get in their way?

Best,

Senrak

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I thought this thread was about the structure of freemasonry? W.T.F has the illuminati got to do with this.

I was looking at this structure is it the same as Scotland? My Dad's in the Templar and wears the Red cross on his ring but going by this he would have to have 28 degrees which theirs no way he has.

I think theirs only so many people in Scotland got all these degrees right to the 33rd and i don't think the Shriners exist hear i could be wrong though, i've been wrong about a few things lately

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

Yes.

Then right below that it goes on to say how he rejoined the masons and used them as means to recruit people into his secret society.

Pow, right in the kisser.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Pow, right in the kisser.

??????????????????? WTF? I thought you said you were nearly college age??

Sorry about not reading down to the bottom of your quote - it seemed so similar to hundreds of others I have read I got sloppy. When you get a chance read an excellent Weishaupt 101 at freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

I don't know why I do it. Some kind of self-destructive streak I guess.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It's actually a line from Family Guy which I find highly comical.

Yes, I'm 20. Maybe I can find fun in life in places other than a board meeting with a group of men that are talking about random issues or whatever it is you do.

I can do that same thing without calling myself a 33rd degree club master or whatever the hell it is.

Sorry, I'm not trying to say all masons are "bad", but I believe that they are unknowningly controlled by the same orginization that could be planning world domination.

2 cents.

Grain of salt.

There you go.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm not trying to say all masons are "bad", but I believe that they are unknowningly controlled by the same orginization that could be planning world domination.

How can you be 'unknowingly controlled'? Either someone is controlling your actions or they are not. Last time I checked I still had my free-will when I attended lodge.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

How can you be unknowningly controlled? Kind of the same way we think that a piece of paper really means something, but in a split second that piece of paper could mean nothing.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

How can you be unknowningly controlled? Kind of the same way we think that a piece of paper really means something, but in a split second that piece of paper could mean nothing.

That kind of sounds more like existensial mumbo-jumbo then an actual answer. A piece of paper can not exercise free will unlike a human being. How does someone who is practicing this pursuit unknowingly become controlled?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

It's not the piece of paper that matters, it's what's written on it. And what's written on it, and it's worth, is dependent on the views of the person reading it.

What kind of analogue are you trying to draw here?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Let me find a better metaphor, or better yet, none at all.

You attend a social gathering, with members of a fraternity.

Amongst the highest members of the fraternity are the club masters, or what not.

Above them is another select few people that decide whatever.

And that is all you are told.

However, the person with the highest amount of knowledge at the top of the pyramid, could have a pyramid on top of that. The pyramid of illusive, NWO type.

All in all, I'd beg to differ that no Mason on this board has talked personally with one of the most reputable masons in the world, and on top of that I doubt anyone knows his true personal agenda would behold.

Bottom line I think, no one is convincing anyone.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

So... who do you consider the top Mason then?
'Cause, strictly speaking, there's no such office.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Amongst the highest members of the fraternity are the club masters, or what not.

Above them is another select few people that decide whatever.

In reality, the Lodges govern themselves with very little oversight. The Grand Lodge is more of an administrative body. There is nothing above the Grand Lodge; every state is autonomous to itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join