It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know how to tell if someone's an alien or hybrid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My boyfriend is very good friends and a business partner with a young, rich and successful inventor. Definitely a genius. He is German, very fair with blond hair and blue eyes (looks Scandinavian). Must be over 7 feet tall, in fact the tallest person I've ever met. He doesn't know who his real father is or anything about him. I personally find him cold and feel uncomfortable around him. The weird thing is he always opens his mouth and flicks his tongue in and out, uncontrollably I think. I've caught him doing it many times, he tries to hide it and turns his head or covers his face. My boyfriend has noticed it as well, but just thinks it's a weird tick or something. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lizayah

I think he is a tall, German Super-Aryan with Ticks. Seriously, though, it DO sound like ticks, or something similar. However, egarding both that and his "nature", he is probably among the ones that would know, or come to know, the best.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I don't think it is a good idea to jump to any conclusion based on personality or physical traits which could have many other explanations. Also, assuming he is German and you are not, his ways and mannerisms could also seem weird because he was brought up in a different culture.

If you fear him, stay away from him. (If you don't fear him, make an effort to get to know him.) He might need a genuine friend if he suffers from behavior that may alienate (pun intended) him from others.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I know what you mean, but this is not a German trait. This is weird, he looks like a snake when he does it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm not so sure flicking your tongue uncontrollably is a German quality, but than again i may be wrong (i highly doubt the though seeing that it's more likely to be ticks or something completely bizarre).

I think, OP, that you should try getting a pic of him, just get a pic of him with your bf, say it's for some random social networking website (that's us!!) and we'll see. I personally have never met someone 7 feet tall, i've met someon 6'6 but not any taller

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well it does seem a bit weird but it could just be something he does without realising it...maybe it is just a random tic.
Many people also believe that there are aliens who live among us often disquised as humans or even people who were once aliens in a past life and still carry some of the traits from their past life...if this is true then perhaps its possible that he could be a reptoid (a lizard like alien similar to man but much taller with snake/cat like eyes and scaly skin) a supposed alien species or something else altogether entirely.
It could be a number of things but you shouldnt jump to conclusions, perhaps you should confront him about it?

Anonymous.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
So the guy is a bit strange?

Why jump to the conclusion of 'OMG he's a reptilian!'

If I thought every slightly eccentric and/or strange looking person I met in my life was an Alien, I'd already be thinking the invasion had come and gone.

Plenty of more rational explanations to come to.

So hows about going through them first before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it until he starts shapeshifting in front of you.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
try and imagine if you where 7 foot tall and tried to blend in, you would feel somewhat alien umungst other people any way.
If you say he is a genious, that would also explain why you feel strange around him.
Most, but not all people up there in the IQ ratings generally have a hard time socializing as they generally have very poor social skills.

And the toungue thing is probably a tik.
snakes do it to taste the air looking for food, so I would assume he has good eye sight and not looking at eating anyone in the room.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Maybe he's just trying to catch flies

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
if he has no empathy towards others
and a bizarre attraction to reptiles, then he very well may be a reptilian. you never know

ACTUALLY...
en.wikipedia.org...

your description made him sound like a nordic, except the part you said about feeling really cold around him
edit on 9-1-2012 by euph0ric because: found some other information

top topics

join