It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about "hotspots"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm not really sure on were to put this but i guess this place seems as good as any....

I have a question about something i've had all my live. Every now and then i can feel a real clear "hotspot". When reaching for something or picking something up i can feel a certain spot which feels hot to the hand.
It's like holding your hand close to a fireplace or stove. It can be anywere and it seems completly random.
When i remove my hand from the spot and feel again right away the "hotspot" is usally still there but when i come back 10min. later most of the time it's gone.

Has anybody else expercienced this and what could be the explanation?? Myself, i have always attributed it to somekind of temporary densening of energy fields from the earth. This is absolutly not based on any scientific or other kind of research.
It's just something i told myself ,i guess in an effort to explain it to myself without having to do any trouble in trying to find out what it really is. (i guess i'm just a lazy person.....
)

I never really gave it much attention but since discovering ATS i thought "what the h*ll, maybe somebody else has the same?"

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Do you also have this with living things? In reiki these are called byosen....energy points/connections

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can tell really clear when somebody is present without having to open my eyes but just by feeling their bodyheat.

About two months ago i was giving my wife a massage and was asking her if she could feel my hand on her back without me touching her. She said she couldn't feel my hand but on the spot where i held my hand (about 6 inches from the skin) she could feel a very clear "hot spot"

So can not only feel "hotspots" but it also seems i can generate them.

Is "hotspot" a correct term??

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wonder if you're experiencing a physical manifestation of what 'dowsers' use rods for? I don't know much about the subject, but you might want to look into th theory behind dowsing..., just to see if there is some similarity.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks or the reply..

I had to wiki it up my self 'cause i did not know what that was....

Only problem i have with this is, if the source of this sensation were water wells, buried metals or ores they would remain to give a "heat signature" but my "hot spots" only seem to stay in there place for a short while.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That's funny. I think that the use of dowsing rods for water and oil, etc is a great oversimplification of what I understand is at work here.

Our planet virtually 'sings' with energies that move and shift about like magnetic lines over the surface of the Sun. Dowsing rods were a tool used to sens and 'read' that energy.

But I won't be too surprised if my understanding is a simplistic explanation. I hope you find your answers, and if you can, relay them to us here, when you can.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
google reiki and byosen

you may be a natural healer

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Also you maybe naturally attuned to fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field. The field fluctuates between day and night and is ever changing. I've got a few theories about this and the possibilities that these could actually make the dimensional fabrics weaker in some areas, but this is not the thread for that. I also think that annefran may be correct, you may have an innate healing ability.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the link....i will be reading up on this....

Just added a second line 'cause else this post looked so empty

Peace

top topics

join