It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy aginst men ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is this a conspiracy aginst all men. I don't know what do you think?

cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No this is a classic example of how a man can upset a women by not saying much! Women have their own language which if you interpret literally then you are gonna be in trouble. It is simple-
Words women use

Fine- This is the word women use to end an argument. This does not mean all is well and now is the time to shut up.
5 mins- This means 30mins if she is getting dressed but it means you have 4 more minutes if you have been asked to help around the house
Nothing- This means something and is the calm before the storm. All arguments that end with nothing usually end with fine. See fine for more details.
Go Ahead- This is not permission, this is a dare. It is probably best not to do this if you want sex again some time soon.
That's ok- This is a really dangerous statement. This is when she wants you to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
Thanks-this is a genuine thanks, thanks a lot is not a thanks. Do not say 'you're welcome' This is asking for trouble
Don't worry about it,I got it- This is a woman doing something she asked you to do and you a)could not be bothered b) forgot. This will result in a man asking 'what is wrong' for a women's response refer to 'nothing'.

(cited by some random e-mail I got- just to avoid a plagiarism allegation)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I AM AN ALIEN ZOWWOWWOW

I WIllL CONTaCt YOU agaIN

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfinsheepleclothing

Men are always portrayed as hairy, stupid apes that without the grace of a woman, we would surely perrish.

This guy has it right 100%.

www.menarebetterthanwomen.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How can I get in on it?

Just Kidding. I love you guys.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure it's a conspiracy, but I do think there's a tendency among most societies to treat equal rights as a zero-sum game, so that whenever one group's position changes, we see a tendency to downplay or speak ill of others, particularly in comparison with those groups.

"Turning the tables" is not equality. Mostly, it generates resentment on one side, guilt on the other, and the resulting shift into a different flavor of inequality means the whole game starts over again, imho.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfinsheepleclothing
Is this a conspiracy aginst all men. I don't know what do you think?

cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...

Yes, you can say there actually is. But it is "wrapped in" and portioned out bit by bit, so that it will be slowly "accepted", and no one will realise it until it is too late.

Unless, people, and especially Men, start protesting about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
While I think the cheerio commercial was a little distasteful, I don't believe that there is a conspiracy against men. Our society is so confused right now, people should just show respect to one another if they wish for people to show them respect. Men and women are different-there's no denying that, but when some guys go so far as to say that women are less than men (in what way?) as if we are comparable to cattle, only useful in producing more offspring-it hurts a little. Perhaps those types of men would like to read Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal, who knows they might take it seriously hearing the extraordinary things they say. Women as well as men need to learn to get along together, we do have to share a world after all.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Since the modern age there has and always will be a conspiracy against Men.
Especially in family law cases. Not to mention police charges, double standards, everything.

But then you get the women complaining that they don't get payed as much as men, which is what everyone cares about. Men are forgotten.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There is a signs through out the modern time that there is a shift of what you would call power from men to women . But is this because men do not act like men any more or because there has been someone in the shadows making this change?

Don't get me wrong I think a man can respect a lady and still be a man!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by wolfinsheepleclothing]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Women see men as weak now because of the bvls*t POLITICAL CORRECTNESS in the media that kick men down into the gutter and sit the women and minorities up in the high chair.

I want to also say that I know plenty of nice women/girls who are not evil in one way at all and certainly don't believe they're worse or better than men.

Perspective on power goes both ways with men and women, only the women can get away with it a helluva lot more than men can because of political correctness and the fact they're bought up by a lot of hidden feminist messages that subconsciously make them hate men and believe they are better than us instead of equals.

[edit on 7/2/09 by Nventual]

new topics

top topics

join