It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abundance Paradigm: By Amaterasu; Now Online!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
reply to post by Amaterasu

Wow i knew that by admitting i had skimmed through certain long winded and overly mawkish sections you would say i missed the point, i didn't expect it to be the main focus of EVERY line you wrote in reply. For the record i read #most# of it the first half word for word then i started scan reading and skipping pointless sections -sorry i've read A LOT of poor sci-fi i know which bits to skip. I still understood your arguments, plans and reasons.

Fair enough there, too. But that it was pretty clear to me that the idea of taking control of the planet's resources and creating abundance for ourselves, and that this is now possible, seemed to have passed over your head. Rather than discuss the content and ideas, you attacked style, and painted it all with a "loony sci fi" brush.

Pardon me if I failed to appreciate that.

Ok, the gender bias - I could deluge you in feminist essays, Grear has a good one which springs to mind but i won't bother i'll just assume you know that many women found it really insulting that all the major characters were men while women played only vapid bit parts in most text - You have done the same in reverse, but that's probably only because you're building yourself a ideal society, everyone in it is you (or a plastic Ken doll) which is the crux of the problem for me -the world is more complex than that, we aren't all you.

Eh? I thought I managed to portray an easy-going partner who is less interested in "taking control" and more into sharing the experience of life with one he loves. He took the lead several times.

*I* think you were LOOKING for something to malign as "gender-biased," and took a GENDERED PERSPECTIVE and called it "bias." The meat of what I present (which you may have missed in "skipping" what you deemed "pointless sections" (which I have to laugh over, because very little if anything in that had no point whatsoever)) is as neutral as it gets, referring to an Individual of Sentience and Its rights... Geez you are working hard to kill what I have created.

Why is that?

Sorrry that you took my post as an all out attack, it wasn't but i understand it was hard to take nicely, i did after all 'attack' your work - i undertand why you would tell me to 'shut up' so many times. I would shut up but then you keep spamming other threads demanding people read your book so i feel like you've almost invited me back to speak some more of my opinion.

Yes, you did attack my work.

No, I am not "demanding" anything of anybody. If you read my posts I suggest reading it (whith "please" either overt or implied) and always with a thank you.

But you're always welcome to discuss your opinion of the ideas offered. It's the nitpicking on the style, format, skill of writer, and making comments like "I know better!" when you clearly have failed to grasp enough to know in the first place, that I am less pleased with.

hehe do people tell each other to 'shut up' in utopia?

Yes, if the other is making claims on a work not fully digested that clearly demonstrate that they failed to grasp the worth and implications offered.

All those books i mentioned, indeed the main problem is Scarcity - however the focus of the society is to deal with scarcity, they all have a society designed to provide a horn of plenty but alas they all describe the problems within this... the stone in the hand in Logan's Run is often seen as a metaphore, it's about limiting our access to the share of resources -we each get a certain time in the sun but it's not enough for anyone, EVERYONE RUNS i.e. everyone trys to take more than the fair share...

Sure, but that is irrelevant to the fact that we have enough on this planet for everybody ten times over. That is irrelevant to the fact that we have the technology to maximise our resources, optimise transportation, take over all jobs no one wants, allowing us leisure to follow our bliss.

Now Star Trek has an actual solution to this, the federation gathers space rocks which provide mass amounts of power which can then be used to power the replicator which creates items people want, as long as you don't mess up everyone else life you can have what you want.

Yes, but the question is, how do we get there from here? And my book offers that solution.

This is why i said star trek was like your idea, but then you were being to defensive to see that -i understand.

Yah, I'm glad you understand why I might be defensive... I mean, you started out with "I hated it." Then proceeded to attack the superfluous case in which the ideas were offered and either pretending to not get it, or really not getting it - after stating you didn't read it all.

I suspect I had good reason to choose to be defensive.

Now Star Trek is about a billion years in the future,

To my understanding, they are more like 200 years in the future - at least the first one was. So this is untrue...

they are developing towards being a type 3 civ - WE, right back here in history are almost a type one -we don't have infinate power or replicators -thus we still have scarcity.

The Lizard Hearted DO have free energy (infinite power). We have a lot of tech that could lead to replicators going right now if they haven't alreaqdy perfected such a thing in black ops. I don't know where this "type 3 civ" came from, but I can say for sure that we have scarcity ONLY because the resources on this planet are managed with profit in mind, with intent to "cull our herds," and other interests counter to efficient distribution of what we have here.

In fact, we do not need replicators to have abundance. We need better resource management.

Your book covers how to install a surveillance society and puts it in individual hands, how to trade when money is ended and why you should only do things you love -however you never once mentioned who is making the flying ships, who gets the stuff from the ground, who makes the power to power them, etc, etc, etc.

Robots, and those who love to do that sort of thing. Was it that difficult to figure out? (And with Jump Doors, moving things anywhere becomes all the easier.)

Ok and finally, my point with the battleship wasn't that i was going to attack anyone i was just picking something you would find ugly, offensive, etc -hehe i considered a giant neon S&M Club in the shape of a penis too - the point being that not everyone is you, not everyone will coexist in peace - We have 6.8billion now, with no economic reasons for having less children and no reason not to plenty of people will find 'bliss' in having large litters, octomum will become dodecamom or centimother - Thus over population will rise massively (this happens in logans run, soylant green, etc and causes the main problems)

Over population is a myth. They place it out there so we will believe in the need for scarcity, so that they can control our money and us.

If you take every human and give them 1/4 acre in Australia, you'd still have a chunk of Australia left over. And granted not every plot would sustain a human, but a large number could. And then...

There's the whole rest of the world.

If you took the combined volume of all the humans on this planet and packed that into one of the small side canyons at the Grand Canyon, you would not fill that side canyon, having a fair amount of space left over.

If you want to throw penis parties with the informed willing, have at it. S&M, hey, even mutual kill-each-other parties - as long as the participants are informed and willing.

You say "not everyone will coexist in peace," and I suppose that is true - but the fact that we will hang with people we like severely reduces the number of issues arising. Add to that that we all may "witness" any issues, and the number of choices leading to issues will drop greatly.

In the end, you have lovers' quarrels, and other personal disputes, but no money-driven stuff (such as wars begun to enhance profit).

So a world with trillions of people all jostling for space and finding 'bliss' in big battleships, floating forests, steampunk submarines, etc -how is the ecosystem going to cope? Where does the power come from, Sol only sends us so much....

First, we would not be "jostling." (See above.)

Second, Sol, geothermal, kinetic wave energy and many other forms of energy extreaction methods already COULD support us abundantly - IF they were fully developed.

And third, you really didn't read the whole book. I'm guessing you deemed this answer as "unimportant."

In short, you have a nice vision for the distant future but that's not going to help us get there - we live in a type zero world and face type zero problems, if you're going to spam world solutions, how about helping us reach type one first? We need to sort out our governments, our greed and ourselves before we can move into floating zen gardens.

I'm buying the "type zero, type 3" stuff less and less. *I* believe we could accomplish in the near future what I describe.

And that you bring up "greed" also suggests that you really didn't read enough of my book. You are here, it would seem, to poo-poo on me, and what I bring.

Telling everyone that they can just stop worrying about scarcity won't help anyone, and filming everything that happens isn't as simple as you make it out -to start with we don't even have the tech for that yet, invasion of privacy, pedos, faked recordings (ALWAYS possible), criminals will know to shoot from behind, etc, etc, etc.

Out of characters to discuss this. I think I got enough in.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well done Amaterasu.

I read it from start to finish.

Only drawback was rushing the ending.

Love ATS being thrown in there by the way.

I think your book would actually make a hell of a good movie.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

Surely this is a severe violation of T&C.

I don't even need to have access to the servers of this site to tell that this is a shameless plug of a literary piece. I haven't read it, nor will I. If this thread isn't removed and the OP docked a SERIOUS amount of his/her points, I may quit posting here.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

Jeeze Jay it's not going to cost you anything.She is offering this read for fun not profit. Chill some will ya.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think jay got the point..

Natureboy should have actually read it before ranting his opinions..

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
But through it all, Amaterasu continued to reply with civility to all posters and naysayers.

I say, BRAVO Amaterasu. Your tops in my book. And thank you again for the excellent read. I have passed it along to a few friends that i thought could grasp the concept if anything, and they LOVED it.

Thank you again.

Silver

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
HI HO Silver...........

adding words so as to not make this a one line post.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol TRG how are you!!!

I see you've perused the free mini-novel that was so graciously put up for us.

Great minds do think alike dont they

Silver

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmangunradio
I think your book would actually make a hell of a good movie.

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully a movie maker will come to me and offer to make it... [grin]

EDIT to add: I could write the screenplay, even!

[edit on 3/3/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
I say, BRAVO Amaterasu. Your tops in my book. And thank you again for the excellent read. I have passed it along to a few friends that i thought could grasp the concept if anything, and they LOVED it.

Thank you so much. I am always thrilled to know that the work is being spread. That being my goal in all of this, after all. [smile]

Thank you again.

Most welcome.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

ok i'll make this short i need some sleep, when i said star trek was a billion years in the future i didn't mean it as an exact number -the first star trek i suppose you mean the one with the guy from quantem leap? i never saw it but i think that was the near future prequel to the kirk/spock era i was talking about - it doesn't really matter but i just wanted to reiterate my point - we are a long way from the tech required to live in a technological utopia., a real long way.

A type 1 society is one which uses all the home planets power
type 2 is one which uses the whole solasystems power and resources
type three is one which uses the whole universes power.
-it's a fairly common system now.

--so as i was saying, we are type 0.x at the moment, we don't have the tech to call ourselves type one yet, A technological utopia or type one civ requires AI to control the robots, computers, etc, highly advanced robots or atomic realignment, plentiful power. social order, enough automatic food production, entertainment for the jobless humans and of course protection from outside threat.

I am actually very involved in esoteric power generation, in fact i am writing a practical guide on alternative power sources to be released as an open source e-book. Let me enlighten you to a few of the problems we face, on an industrial scale most power kinetic power sources require more power to make than they will produce in their lifetime - this as also true of PV (solar cells) and small scale thermocouple systems - this wont always be the case but it is at the moment, large scale wind farms are the exception to the rule.

We are a long, long way off having an easy power solution -we are even further off having no resources worrys -look at the amount of oil the average american consumes a year (including the 'oil footprint' of everything they brought, did, etc) then multiply that by six and a half billion. Now if we were to work out the size of the earth and the size of that amount of oil how many years do you think would pass until the total volume of oil we would need is larger than the earth it self?

The sand needed to make the silicon wafers in PV cells is due to run out soon, only recently their was a scare on copper levels and the price jumped wildly, we've almost burnt through the entire crushed remains of the forests we played in as dinos and coal will start to get rare soon. I could go on, the point is we're going to struggle with resources until we can start mining asteroids but that means a space program and that's very energy expensive in itself - you can't just deny scarcity is a problem and pretend everything will be alright if we don't worry about ever running out.

hehe i said i would make it short so i'll end quickly, we're about a billion years away from the tech required for your utopia and unless we work out the NEXT step we're going to take, remembering all the pieces on the board, then we're likely going to drop the ball and die out like all the other failed species, heh maybe the rats will do a better job when it's their turn.

So, sorry if you think i'm harsh but really i think your idea is interesting and shows somemerit, however its a great pipe dream for the future and maybe we'll get there someday -i just wish people like you who clearly have the faculties to come up with some good solutions are wasting time pushing a dream we can't have yet, wishing everyone else would pull together and create a perfect world is easy, actually working to make it happen one step at a time is what really changes things.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

ok i'll make this short i need some sleep, when i said star trek was a billion years in the future i didn't mean it as an exact number -the first star trek i suppose you mean the one with the guy from quantem leap?

No. I meant Kirk and Spock. The first, Gene Roddenberry, TV series. I may have gotten it off a bit - it may have been 400 years in the future, but compared to billions, it's statistically the same. [smile]

... i just wanted to reiterate my point - we are a long way from the tech required to live in a technological utopia., a real long way.

Either you don't keep close tabs on tech - robotics and computing - or you have an agenda. The "locust brain" robot exists. Robots that keep their balance exist. Given the tech curve - which is real too - these should lead to something spectacular soon. There is a LOT more in Black Ops.

So don't tell me we are in any way a long way off. It is within our grasp NOW.

A type 1 society is one which uses all the home planets power
type 2 is one which uses the whole solasystems power and resources
type three is one which uses the whole universes power.
-it's a fairly common system now.

Well... I think it sounds silly. There is no need to "use the whole universe(')s power." With the infinite energy seething in the plenum, there really is no such thing as using the whole Universe's power. And we already are extracting the energy from the plenum - well "we" if you include the Lizard Hearted.

--so as i was saying, we are type 0.x at the moment, we don't have the tech to call ourselves type one yet, A technological utopia or type one civ requires AI to control the robots, computers, etc, highly advanced robots or atomic realignment, plentiful power. social order, enough automatic food production, entertainment for the jobless humans and of course protection from outside threat.

Geez. It sounds like you're describing the world in my book. And we have all that which you say are necessary. I'm still not buying this "type X civ" creppola. It sounds like something the Lizard Hearted would promulgate to keep their slave humans willing to accept the idea that abundance is impossible.

I am actually very involved in esoteric power generation, in fact i am writing a practical guide on alternative power sources to be released as an open source e-book. Let me enlighten you to a few of the problems we face, on an industrial scale most power kinetic power sources require more power to make than they will produce in their lifetime - this as also true of PV (solar cells) and small scale thermocouple systems - this wont always be the case but it is at the moment, large scale wind farms are the exception to the rule.

You might do well to study Victor Schauberger, Wilhelm Reich, Royal Rife, and even Nikola Tesla. The energy was extracted from the plenum by Tesla but has been suppressed.

If you stay within the bounds the Lizard Hearted promote, the avenues that don't stand much of a chance of taking their conrol of energy away on any large scale - then you won't find answers.

We are a long, long way off having an easy power solution -we are even further off having no resources worrys

Wrong, as I have pointed out. Gary McKinnon found "free energy" (energy from the plenum) in the Black Ops comuters he hacked into. Did you think I made him up? Google him under video and you will see.

-look at the amount of oil the average american consumes a year (including the 'oil footprint' of everything they brought, did, etc) then multiply that by six and a half billion.

And then replace all that oil with pollution-free energy drawn from the plenum and watch:

The cost of things plummets as we don't have to add in energy costs all along the way.

The impact on the environment virtually vanish.

Pollution drop precipitously.

No footprints.

Now if we were to work out the size of the earth and the size of that amount of oil how many years do you think would pass until the total volume of oil we would need is larger than the earth it self?

Entirely moot.

The sand needed to make the silicon wafers in PV cells is due to run out soon,

Is this some super special sand...? I mean, you're not going to tell me the planet is running out of sand are you?

only recently their was a scare on copper levels and the price jumped wildly,

You really don't think that had more to do with efforts to drive the price up and less to do with the planet's copper having been used up?

we've almost burnt through the entire crushed remains of the forests we played in as dinos and coal will start to get rare soon.

Moot.

I could go on, the point is we're going to struggle with resources until we can start mining asteroids but that means a space program and that's very energy expensive in itself - you can't just deny scarcity is a problem and pretend everything will be alright if we don't worry about ever running out.

I do indeed deny that. Fully and wholeheartedly. We have PLENTY here on Earth. It's just VERY badly managed - and... THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE.

hehe i said i would make it short so i'll end quickly, we're about a billion years away from the tech required for your utopia and unless we work out the NEXT step we're going to take,

We are that far off IF they take out 6+ billion of us and go into hiding until the Earth heals Herself of the poisoning, GMO, and other horrors the Lizard Hearted are besetting us with.

IF we take over our planet and manage it well, we all could see this abundance in our lifetimes.

remembering all the pieces on the board, then we're likely going to drop the ball and die out like all the other failed species, heh maybe the rats will do a better job when it's their turn.

At this point I begin to suspect you have no faith in the Human Hearted. And I cannot instill you with that faith. So I will just say that I see a VERY different world than you do (are you from an alternate Universe, perhaps?), and would leave it at that.

So, sorry if you think i'm harsh

Nope, just faithless, and unaware of what is really out there NOW.

but really i think your idea is interesting and shows somemerit, however its a great pipe dream...

I'm not going to be counting on your efforts to spread the word of what we are right now capable of, nor on your efforts to move us in that direction.

At this point, I'm guessing we have covered it all. Thanks for your thoughts.

[edit on 3/3/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Oh man! I've tried twice to find the right quotes but it's early and I don't have that sort of time.

1) I did read it, as I mention in a previous post.
2) I still don't know what we're doing in this forum.
3) This isn't really about the book, the conversation has moved on I feel.

As someone once said, "Show me the money!"

I have yet to see anything that even hints that your vision is attainable within our lifetimes. You say the technology exists and cite those responsible for it and then say the tech has been suppressed. Surely then, if you know this tech exists it can be replicated. Why are people in their garden sheds not making these wonderful machines? A 100 year old laboratory wouldn't be hard to build by today's amateur. I'm continually amazed at people that build their own wind turbines etc.

Again, "Show me the money!"

I have no doubt that greed plays a very important factor in why things are as they are currently and things could be different were that mindset to be altered however, the tech you describe just simply is not available yet.

I don't think it unreasonable to demand this metaphorical messiah is brought before me so I can press my fingers at the nails; then I will recycle happily by putting my colours to your mast.

It's simple, "Show me the money!"

Oh btw, I suspect it really is special sand.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal
3) This isn't really about the book, the conversation has moved on I feel.

Ok. This thread is about what my book suggests as a solution to our issues with the Lizard Hearted, then. It all ties in.

As someone once said, "Show me the money!"

Heh. That's what I'm trying to get rid of.

I have yet to see anything that even hints that your vision is attainable within our lifetimes.

Gee. I'm sorry your vision is so impaired.

You say the technology exists and cite those responsible for it and then say the tech has been suppressed. Surely then, if you know this tech exists it can be replicated. Why are people in their garden sheds not making these wonderful machines?

Many are. Many have discovered things. I have seen it get suppressed. But that's beside the point. It's not just me saying this. It's someone who hacked into Black Ops computers. And there are others as well. All of whom get character assassinated with no investigation into the claims.

Sure some few people will know about the discovery - but it never hits the tipping point and is buried in time.

A 100 year old laboratory wouldn't be hard to build by today's amateur. I'm continually amazed at people that build their own wind turbines etc.

You make it sound as if replicating Tesla's work - a GENIUS's work - with little available to draw on, is easy. Most of his work is in the hands of those running Black Ops. Just having a lab is only a fraction of what you need.

Again, "Show me the money!"

Again, let's get rid of it altogether.

I have no doubt that greed plays a very important factor in why things are as they are currently and things could be different were that mindset to be altered however, the tech you describe just simply is not available yet.

Greed and an inability of the Lizard Hearted to love - and the fact that they look down on us, think we are theirs to play with, rape, use in rituals and eat.

I don't think it unreasonable to demand this metaphorical messiah is brought before me so I can press my fingers at the nails; then I will recycle happily by putting my colours to your mast.

Specifically, and not metaphorically, WTF are you looking for? I'm lost with the metaphor.

It's simple, "Show me the money!"

[sigh]

Oh btw, I suspect it really is special sand.

Heh. "Show me the linky." [grin]

[edit on 3/4/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

i don't really know what te point of saying this is , you'll just wall of text me and write MOOT under each section, as if by saying 'moot' it makes all the practical issues i talked about go away.

Firstly yes the sand needed is very special sand, you need to be able to make a p-n type semiconductor which means growing blobs of chystals from special sand in a lab and cutting them with lasers and stuff - the process is very interesting, learn about it some time.

I wish i could be bothered to find mitchio kaku's explanation of Tesla's work but alas you wouldn't listen to it anyway, it would be MOOT because he's a globalist or a lizard hearted person.

Which leads me neatly onto my main point, I am a mammal. Before i started posting on ATS i had never once needed to tell anyone that, but now i m used to saying it, weired. ok i admit, my for fathers were ape like and their's were small rodenty things -at some point before that i was related to lizards yes -but come on the 'one drop' rule can't be stretched to 'one gene' that's just crazy! (in jest i refer of course to the racist old days when people with 'one drop of black in their family history made them second class citizens)

My heart pumps warm blood, my children will not be born in eggs - i can change the color of my skin but only as a reaction to increased UV levels. What makes you think i have a lizard heart? is it by any chance because i don't agree with you 100%???

Just saying i am a lizard is an ad hom attack, an attack on me and my character not my points -which you MOOTed and ignored.

As i mention i am very involved in esoteric power generation, i even get paid for playing with electric power - i know the ins and outs of it, i have read and watched much stuff about Tesla he was a great man who gave us AC power, Radio, Tesla coils and so many other great things however he was also a dreamer, he worked though many possible solutions to problems and created many theories however some of them only worked if x was true, some times it was and sometimes it wasn't -thats what science does, comes up with an idea and tests to see if its right or wrong. Tesla was sometimes wrong, no discredit to him hw was a good scientist because he didn't mind, he went right on learning from his mistakes.

As the other poster says, SHOW ME THE MONEY, if free energy is possible why don't any of the free energy companies or e-books have working versions? Why doesn't china or india or botswanna decided to use them? You might say because of the NWO but they didn't seem to mind when iceland plugged it's capital into the steam vents and disconnected from the oil/coal grid. (alas only possible for a nation like iceland which has geothermal vents.) I don't remember the NWO complaining that Nevada was being powered by hydroelectric or Cairo either for that matter.

The simple fact is scarcity is a problem for us, resources and power are not easy to come by just yet and could get much much harder to get soon.

I love robots, much of my favorite scifi is about robots -Asimov and Clake- but even though i do think we're on the verge of a tech boom in robots even faster than the computer boom (1940-now) i don't think it will be the panacea to our problems, power and resources will still be the main problems we face -even AFTER we crack cold fusion or safe fission.

So either make a tesla tower and attract some of this dark weight to power your atom realignment machine or accept we've still got along way to go and pitch in with some practical solutions - or keep spamming threads about how you HAVE THE ANSWER TO ALL THE WORLDS PROBLEMS -whatever.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

i don't really know what te point of saying this is , you'll just wall of text me and write MOOT under each section, as if by saying 'moot' it makes all the practical issues i talked about go away.

As I said... I think we have arrived at the impasse. You don't read what I write (here or my book) and then spout reactions that are off base.

Firstly yes the sand needed is very special sand, you need to be able to make a p-n type semiconductor which means growing blobs of chystals from special sand in a lab and cutting them with lasers and stuff - the process is very interesting, learn about it some time.

I bet there are processes that could circumvent the need to use sand that is so rare that we will run out of it. They may need lots of energy, but with the plenum to draw on...

I wish i could be bothered to find mitchio kaku's explanation of Tesla's work but alas you wouldn't listen to it anyway, it would be MOOT because he's a globalist or a lizard hearted person.

I love Michio's opinions. They are not always mine, but he is an excellent thinker. As for his evaluation, I saw someone evaluating the stuff we all have access to, avoiding the witness reports of "other stuff," but putting together a good arguement for his perspective on the subject.

But calling it an "explanation" is a bit of a reach, given that it is his opinion.

What makes you think i have a lizard heart? is it by any chance because i don't agree with you 100%???

Where did I say that I think you are one of the Lizard Hearted? Not wanting to go back through ALL my responses, I did look at the last few and though I presented some speculation about you, nowhere did I speculate that you were Lizard Hearted.

Just saying i am a lizard is an ad hom attack, an attack on me and my character not my points -which you MOOTed and ignored.

Sure. I agree that if I out and out called you something, it would be an ad hom. But... I never said you are a lizard (nor even Lizard Hearted). Offering my speculation is NOT ad hom. So I wonder if this isn't a tactic from the spook manual that you use (note my speculation here), to accuse me of ad hom when none occurred.

As the other poster says, SHOW ME THE MONEY, if free energy is possible why don't any of the free energy companies or e-books have working versions?

I suspect that many are indeed charlatans, looking to rob investors. I have heard local stories of discovery of such things...but then nothing further is heard. I would think a debunk at least would be heard, but it seems they don't bring up the end results because they don't want it considered at all. The discoveries just disappear from the infosphere.

Why doesn't china or india or botswanna decided to use them? You might say because of the NWO but they didn't seem to mind when iceland plugged it's capital into the steam vents and disconnected from the oil/coal grid. (alas only possible for a nation like iceland which has geothermal vents.) I don't remember the NWO complaining that Nevada was being powered by hydroelectric or Cairo either for that matter.

Iceland is not a major global player, they can't control every move we make, and compared to the petro-fuels the NWO controls, such options are a drop in the bucket. As to why other countries are not producing these... Lack of facilities and funds, comes to mind - along with suppression, and a general lack of belief in the possibility fostered by the controlled media.

The simple fact is scarcity is a problem for us, resources and power are not easy to come by just yet and could get much much harder to get soon.

Like I said, we are at an impasse. What I have seen tells me that you are fully wrong. [shrug]

I love robots, much of my favorite scifi is about robots -Asimov and Clake- but even though i do think we're on the verge of a tech boom in robots even faster than the computer boom (1940-now) i don't think it will be the panacea to our problems, power and resources will still be the main problems we face -even AFTER we crack cold fusion or safe fission.

I adore Asimov, Heinlein, Clarke, Poul, Niven, Pournelle, and more, too. [smile]

But I think the robot revolution - with the free energy you insist is not out there - will make abundance a given. Again... Impasse.

So either make a tesla tower and attract some of this dark weight to power your atom realignment machine or accept we've still got along way to go and pitch in with some practical solutions - or keep spamming threads about how you HAVE THE ANSWER TO ALL THE WORLDS PROBLEMS -whatever.

If you provide the genius and the tools, I will make sure a Tesla device is build. It's like if *I* can't create it, you have invalidated its possibility.

And if you see my courteous efforts to promote a better life for all on this planet, all 6.5+ billion, as "spamming..." Pass over my posts. Put me on ignore. Whatever.

But, no. I will NOT accept the scarcity the Lizard Hearted want us to believe in.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

indeed we have reached a certain point, you won't debate any of my points or take on board any of my ideas and info -while i am just being accused of 'not getting it' -heh, maybe i don't.... maybe you don't -ah the joy of debate.

You have a secret gang of lizards hiding tesla's true work, i have my own crazy (rational) theory on how the world works. I don't see a solution in your book to either of our world views.

These lizard hearted people, Huxley has a great a great description of how an idealogue will have a great plan, those who support the plan are working for the good of the people, those that don't are against the people -they are fiends out to ruin society. It is immoral to kill a person, but ones duty to remove a fiend. Thus the peoples revolt turned from a workers revolt into Stalinist dictatorship very quickly.

Your system is no dfferent to the Communism which turned to despotism in soviet russia, the National Socialism which turned to fascist Nazi brutality. You might want it to be all about fairness and unity but thats how all oppressive systems start. First we'll see the works program to attain the goal, then we'll see cut backs as it's shown to be harder to reach than thought then we'll see the failures being blamed on the 'lizard hearted' and then it'll be purges and extermination camps.

This magic knowledge Tesla had, two bits are really important, the first was about the Harmony of the Spheres, a very elegant theory which suggested that the solar bodies resonate in a harmonic scale -a very interesting and probably sort of correct way of understanding the interplay of solar bodies -also an interesting pre-insight to string theory and string field theory which suggest matter is made up of sub atomic strings which themselves are harmonicly resonating frequencies. It probably won't buy us anything useful until we're well and truly a solar system wide species, we'll need to do an awful lot more science before we get to that point.

The second was this 'dark energy' or 'weight' which so many people talk about, Tesla talked of Radiant energy as it is more commonly known in scientific circles which he wanted to attract with his famous tower - of course the poor guy was screwed over by a lot of people at the time so we don't know what would have happened but meh, thats how science happened back then, just read 'short history of nearly everything' by bill bryson -egotistical scientists ruin each others lives all the time back in the top hat and tails days. However the area of science he was playing with has been studied very closely, rather notably Marconi used Tesla's notes on 'transmitting power thought the air' to create a rather clever little device, the Radio.

Yes, since Tesla's day we have evolved our knowledge of electronics to quiet a high level, we have; maglev trains, p-n type semiconductors in microchips and pv cells, radio and television broadcast in digital, induction magnetometers, metal detectors, induced sensor arrays, passive sensor and active sensor systems, electroactive armor plating, radar, em-sonar, electromagnetic jamming and adaptive counter radar system. I could go on and on, Tesla could hardly have imagined any of these things back in his day, but thanks in part to his work we've got a very deep understanding of electrical power -we know enough to know that you can't just pull free energy out of the air, thermodynamics still applies.

So why would people think Tesla was suppressed by the lizard men? Well i'm a european and one of the first things we got taught about Tesla was he wasn't american and didn't really like america. As his life was drawing to a close he remembered his Austro-Hungarian roots but also held true to his globalist beliefs (yes Tesla was a Globalist) and decided that the corrupt USA shouldn't be the only one to benefit from his work so he sent his docs to various nations so they could copy his tech - this could well be true, more importantly the very paranoid american government thought it was and so they kept tabs on him, then when he died they grabbed all his work to make sure it didn't fall into enemy hands.

That the american government had some boxes of notes hidden away is in no doubt, as far as we know we now have access to all his notes. We can however be quiet sure that America didn't manage to use any of his notes to invent anything worth while because when WW2 started they were well behind the tech curve and needed to 'rescue' the Nazi scientists after the war in operation paperclip and copy british designs for radar.

Why i wonder is it always the enigmatic Tesla who people assume had amazing secrets and never the Nazi war machine? hmmm could it be because people like a fairytale to believe in? This free energy machine is just a fairy tale.

So these lizard hearted people they are suppressing the magic new technology for what reason? To keep us as slaves? but they wouldn't need slaves to dig up the coal and burn it if they had free energy, they wouldn't risk destroying the planet with green house gases if they could just put up a Tesla tower and boom job done, free power for ever. You'll probably tell me global warming is fake too but whatever -a nuke station blows up and elite or not we're all in trouble, the air near a coal plant isn't as nice as the air without one -i know, i was near one just the other week -the elites like clean air just as much as us plebs.

so tell me, why are the lizard hearted people hiding it? who are the lizard hearted and how do you plan on getting rid of us?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

indeed we have reached a certain point, you won't debate any of my points or take on board any of my ideas and info -while i am just being accused of 'not getting it' -heh, maybe i don't.... maybe you don't -ah the joy of debate.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's see who has specifically and directly answered whose posts... You virtually never quote me. I quote and address nearly every point of yours. So who is not debating? I have suggested that you're "not getting it" because you have made claims that make it very clear that you are not reading what I am writing.

You have a secret gang of lizards hiding tesla's true work, i have my own crazy (rational) theory on how the world works. I don't see a solution in your book to either of our world views.

I have no lizards anywhere doing anything. I have Lizard Hearted (there IS a distinction) in charge of the world, yes. Having been awakened from my slumber via The Terra Papers, which I put great stock in, I can see the LH in many venues.

But the solution is to get the idea that we do not have to live in scarcity to the tipping point, such that we all choose to work together for the life of royalty for everybody.

How is this not a solution?

Your system is no dfferent to the Communism which turned to despotism in soviet russia, the National Socialism which turned to fascist Nazi brutality.

I covered Communism in my book, did I not. (Oh, wait. You must have thought that part unworthy of reading.) There is a VERY big difference between Communism, which is a scarcity paradigm, which leaves us fighting to get "our share" and is open to favoritism, and bullying. In abundance, there is nothing you CAN'T have.

On top of that, without money (which is pointless in abundance), we can remove most of the acts, statutes and such from the books, leaving only true laws (those which deal with harming others, damaging or stealing others' propery, and fraudulent behavior). Who needs patents, for example, if there is nothing one can gain beyond satisfaction and recognition?

There would not be any overarching structure of government, but rather local laws and governance would be optimal.

There would not even be unity, except amongst those that believe the same or like the same things.

You are applying scarcity approaches to a paradigm that they won't stick to.

I'm out of time here, and really, I'm calling the whole thing a draw. The army of abundance will grow without you.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Abundance is inevitiable. So you are right about how things will end up in that aspet. As to lizards and the terra papers i think that is a stretch. The way you think it will come about is wrong in my veiw but who cares?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
See below. Double post.

[edit on 3/5/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Abundance is inevitiable. So you are right about how things will end up in that aspet. As to lizards and the terra papers i think that is a stretch. The way you think it will come about is wrong in my veiw but who cares?

Well, I hope so. It's either that or mass death.

As for The Terra Papers, have you read them? Do you know their history? Just curious. I mean, I was so astonished at how much of what I see in the Universe is explained by them (not to mention that they accord with the Sumerian tablets...), and they were offered by someone I am now communicating with. And I have no doubt about their truth.

(And there are no "lizards." Only the Lizard Hearted. Again, for all reading, there is a distinction.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join