It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

names addresses dutch pedofiles published online

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The issue of pedophiles is more than what 98% of the people can understand. It will make the remaining 2% wish Minority Report wasn't just a cool movie.

Ufo disclosure would be far less of a "national threat" than having authorities in science announce that pedophilia is a sexual orientation and is estimated to be made up of 9% of the worlds population (or more) (just made up a percent)

What would the answer be? How do we hunt down this group of people where only 1% of them disregard social and legal taboos and are active?
How do we avoid destroying the innocent 8%

Are we suppose to be cool with NAMBLA as long as they don't touch our children? Are we suppose to trust them? Who the hell do we trust outside our family that much anyways about much of anything????

Do we just do a risk assessment and error in favor of societys needs over individual liberty?

These are just the surface issues and society is NO WHERE near getting to the point to think of pedophillia as anything than some sick twisted disease of the mind that only can infect criminal minds.

All the law is trying to do right now is keep people from freaking out and doing what they do all too often and that is to just stick their fingers in the holes of the dike whenever a new one pops up.

Do I have ideas? some. do I have all the answers...no way.

I was a Security Counselor spending 100's of hours over a 10yr period interacting with these pedophiles and sex offenders. I have 7 kids all under 13yrs old. I have spoken up against civil commitment without a jury. I am a third year law student.

I mention that for those of you that think I am either a pedophile lover or a pedophile hater. I am about a solution to the problem without having to live through the Inquisition, Macarthyism, Salem witch hunts, Nazi Germany, and any other long drawn out evolution which usually ends up with reasonable minds outnumber the nuckledraggers before anything can get done humanely.

If you want to take the first step out of ignorance try to think about the implications, for everyone, if you read on Drudge..."Science declares Pedophillia a sexual orientation."

new topics

<< 1   >>

join