It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: US Facing 'Catastrophe'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Obama: US Facing 'Catastrophe'

Aren't you? Cowboy leaves Dodge City and Rep or Dem all hell's breaking loose and it's just a surface scratcher. Look out my American friends as President Obama's going to supplement (not fix) economical needs should the House allow the 780 billion come down the tubes.

He knows he risks denouncing the US Dollar should risk takers (China) decide not to pick up the debt. And there's a very-good chance they will not. In anycase look to slip into a depression. Mayhap's three years worth, maybe longer? If not for what we feel is Obama's affirmative action -- perhaps five years.

Gosh.. for answers we might check Bush2's Pres Library. Or quickly throw Cheney/Bush in the brig?

No matter what happens the USA is in deep doo-doo (up to the eyebrow).
There's no advice I can give. Well other than HOLD ON.
Decoy

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

That is true,

But, doesnt mean he should lie and deceive.

I think being honest is more helpful,

Secondly, I do think there is a bit of fear mongering here, but not for the people.

Already, people are homeless, people are standing in welfare lines, people and standing in job centre lines.
people are hungry, people are broke.

What more needs to be said to scare these people? they are already facing what Obama is warning of.

No, the fear isnt for the people, its for the senate/congress if they dont pass the bill.

Will it work?
Who knows..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I am afraid not, not in the way the economical stimulus is redacted, full with loopholes and squandering.

I predict that before the year is over, we will be looking into another trillion dollar bail out to keep the economy going and government working.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by mental modulator

I did not vote for either McCain or Obama as i thought neither were a good choice, but i was hoping against hope that Obama would go a different route...he's just not.

I hope that I'm wrong. I do hope that things turn for the better but all signs point the opposite direction.

Its amazing how quickly reality is setting in for us. Obama is a tool.

Haven't seen any of it lately but many believe for years that the american government is run by loan salesmen for international bankers. They are the ones that really want to own us and weaken us to the point of a buy out. They start wars that we must fight and bury the country in entitlement spending with the goal of driving us into debt. And they don't really care about the money either its simply a tool and means to an end.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join