It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connect the dots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I was reading a post made by “detahchedindividual” in another thread. I hope that he does not mind me sharing it.

“That is why I think they are now training for a civil unrest scenario in NO. They are expecting to face massive public unrest, and they are preparing for it.

Never mind all the NWO stuff, this is about your government feeling the need to train military in urban conflict. And why now? What are they expecting? Why do it so openly at such an already difficult time and in such an already devastated place?

That's why this doesn't sit right with me. ?

Now just before that I had read post on ATS that spoke of new UFO sightings and about an increase in the number of people afflicted with brain worms.

You have to know me I guess to understand my sense of humor but my brain did a back flip and I could not stop laughing.

I thought leave it up to ATS to hide it all in plain sight.

Okay, let us play connect the dots.

UFO landed! Numerous people infected with bodily invasion of alien symbiots that live in the brain. Governments rounding up the infected. Large areas of infestation under siege and the military is under attack.

You are going to have to forgive me on this one. I could not resist making this post.

I know. You can make a better connection of the dots.

No wrong connections here.

join