It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the FED knows, how are they preparing personally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would like to know that if there are members of the FED or other big shots who are in the know what will happen, ie global market collapse and what that could bring, ie chaos etc. How are they preparing personally? Does anyone live near an official? Is there increased security, will they be brought to safe locations which are already stock piled? If they know what is impending, they must already have an exit strategy in place for their families correct? There is no way that if they know they would not protect their families. Over the next few days, will we see less of the White House Press Corp. because there are few people left in the physical White House left to speak to them? Thoughts? Maybe we should follow the lead we see them take, except in my case I am sure a helicoptor will not show up to bring my family and I to a safe location.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

The shadow government will go to the underground facilities they have...the morons at the white house will just keep saying everything is fine.
I don't think they have a clue.
The shadow governments know,the white house press and the others don't.
The people we see on tv have no idea,they are the sheep in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ya the shadow govt knows whats up, whatever that is

but hey man a fair warning, be careful investigating these folks, bad things happen to people who stick their nose too far into certain things like this

be cautious and stay low on the radar

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
ya the shadow govt knows whats up, whatever that is

but hey man a fair warning, be careful investigating these folks, bad things happen to people who stick their nose too far into certain things like this

be cautious and stay low on the radar

Not too worried, but I think that watching some of these peoples cues could be better than us making/listenning to predictions. ie if someone lives close to a governor or statesman and notices that they have left town for vacation or the kids or not in school. If the backdrop for any television appearances change (although they probably already thought of that). Are power brokers who may be in the financial know prepeared to ride it out in their penthouses? Have they hired any additional security that anyone has noticed?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
and what is going to happen? To prepare for what? Any more information

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If someone could flag this to make sure it stays current that would be great as this will be an interesting topic to monitor over the next few days/weeks.

new topics

top topics

join