It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Changes and Oil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
hello everyone,
i made a short post on a earthquake thread on my thoughts on oil,and earthquakes,volcanos,then i heard a fellow on the radio talk show sayhe read my post and talked about it on the radio.So i think ill start a thread and get some input from ATS members.
My theroy is that we are seeing increased earthquakes,and volcanic activity due to the fact we are drain all the lubrication away from the tectonic late system.Just as a car would overheat if u drained the oil,out earth can as well.We know tectonic plats bump,rub,and climb over each other,with proper lubrication the energy disipates slower,and less violant.but if lubrication is weak,pressure would build instead of disipation,until a violant realese occurs.
I understand the pump water sulotions back into ther oil holes,but i can in no way see water haveing the same viscosity,or charicteristics of crude oill.The ancients use to call oil the blood of the earth,they may have been right.
So,this is my basic theroy any input is welcome,just wanting to expond upon the primise.
Thank you

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
excellent theory!
i have made the same point, even wrote this to an editor of the local paper, they printed this letter too...

i started to think about this a few year ago, after reading of russia and their newer techniques for finding and drilling for oil, they also say the oil replenished, and this led me to conclude it is needed...

good to see others who see this too

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i was saying this just the other day, the truth is we really don't know what it will do -it might save us, might kill us.

It makes me worry that we don't really know anything but yet we have loads of power to do so many things, who knows one of our deep gold mines could cause a mega volcano, our radiowaves could turn us crazy, carbon could destroy the planets ecosystem!

kinda worrying when you think about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is a really good theory. Brilliant, but yet so simple.
Star and flag for you!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Ereshkigal]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What I find amazing after reading the responses to your posts is that we all had the same idea come to mind after hearing or reading about the increases in earth disturbances.

Here only a few have reported in but I am sure that this idea has come to the mind of millions, so why do you think that the scientist and geologist would immediately dismiss this as a serious potential problem?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
ehh well at lest a few folks had same idea!,mostlikely if this was true,and the oil companys where in the know, it wouldnt be in there intrest to change the way they get energy at the cost of leaving oil alone,Imo i dont think the folk who are in control of the oil companys even contemplate the possablity that our planet is alive,they just see it as biological waste they found.The dont realy contemplate it purpose,its just a comodity.
Well thank u of those that have responded so far,mabey more will show up to input!

top topics

join