It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the hidden knowledge of history really be just this simple?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rockhndr

I'll look for the book you suggested. Alas, I am tapped out on my book budget since the start of the semester. They throw alot of money at education but I am LUCKY to get a teachers edition book.

This is a very interesting topic though. It reminds me of some sci-fi I watched that basically stated that if we met an ET, we could use math as a universal language. This idea seems to flow with what all of you are saying about math.

Also, a word of caution, my recollection of a biography I read on Tesla was he told some VERY tall tales to challenge students and to 'weed out' people who would just agree with him and not argue the impossibility of something. In his time for example, putting something that vibrated on a building would require a power source of even minimal voltage/amperage that would not be portable or prohibitively heavy to carry. Even electricity was not widespread during those years.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Very interesting read and very interesting video. Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by rockhndr

First off....welcome to ATS. Great first thread, btw.

Also, you mentioned a relationship between geometric shapes and sound

Pytagoras.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

math is by consciousness for the conscious.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by infobrazil

No, not Pythagorus-it's called cymatics-very interesting if you check it out....

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The question is posed by a woman with children... what's the point? You're wasting your time and energy.

Sorry to bring bad news into this discussion but throughout recorded history Mystery School teachings have been the prerogative of men, just the same as is Monastic and most (if not all) serious Spiritual work.

This is neither a Chauvinistic attitude nor a put down of women it is merely a statement of fact, and reality. There are Paths for women but this is not it. Believe me... and just how many women do you see in Monasteries?

Involving oneself on a Spiritual Path requires intensity and total commitment: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year... for 7 years and probably more like 14. With no guarantee of success.

In addition, the Initiate wannabes are required and expected to give up worldly attachments of mother, father, wife. children, country, possessions; etc. etc. in order to be able to attach to something more important when the time comes.

It is nearly impossible to research the teaching and process presented in a Mystery School environment because this knowledge has generally not carried forward in writings but passed orally.

Along the path the Initiate must learn to read symbols and signs which is necessary in order to understand the Spiritual events which will occur as one reaches various levels of development. It's not easy.

Suffice to say that the Initiate would enter into a very closed Society and use any and all means to achieve a goal which is essentially Rebirth: the killing off of the Human aspects so that the Spiritual Self can be born.

This requires years of intense study, Meditation, Prayer and preparation, and even drugs (Hashish and Peyote were/are the two preferred) for it is a very literal Death which must occur to produce a journey into the Spiritual World (Hierarchy) and finally, a return Life (maybe) as a totally changed Being.

Many Initiates die in the process, and thus, it was/is considered a very dangerous undertaking with very real risks all along the way. Of course after years of dedication and preparation the potential rewards are considered worth the risk at the right moment, and for many death is more preferable than failure.

If you want to read a very interesting book which touches on this subject and will also scare the # out of you then read 'The Spear of Destiny' by Trevor Ravencroft. Pay particularly close attention to the reason these matters stopped being discussed after WWII.

This book is not a road map for Spiritual development, or for Mystery Schools either, but is interesting but will likely nightmares if approached correctly.

The journey begins with a simple "inner" commitment to to make the journey, a contract of sorts with ones higher self. A non-revocable contract.

What you bring forth from within will save you... what you do not bring forth will destroy you.

If one is truly sincere, you can't lie to yourself and all too soon you will discover the value of Truth anyway, then there are forces within each of us that will bring you to the path which ultimately becomes a Razors Edge.

With hard work, and some years later, one will be in deep # from which there is no retreat and will, must, find the courage to continue on. The pain that one experiences in the process is beyond imagining, but necessary for cleansing and to experience the World Spirit.

When the student is ready the teacher appears... but as I stated at the beginning, this is NOT a woman's game and you can take that to the Bank and with a commitment to family you'd be wasting your time anyway.

I could write a book on the subject (or recommend a few) as could any true seeker who ultimately became a "finder," or traveled as a successful Initiate.

But when ones reaches the end of this kind of journey the reason that isn't done becomes crystal clear along with some many Enlightenment's.

Even the stones were men once... but they have forgotten much.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
From what ive read sacred geometry can be an extremely powerful tool. Supposedly this is what ET/government secret ops use to walk through sold walls by projecting a certain pattern onto a wall with a laser or what have you(i think it has to have a power source) they can affect its matter somehow.

Also on the subject of Nassim Haramein, i have watched the whole video of his 4 hour lecture and i think the guy is one of the great geniuses of our time.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Also, you mentioned a relationship between geometric shapes and sound

Show me something that can't be related to geometry.

The Freemasons, have a Bible, and a geometer's compass. Both of those items symbolic.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join