It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Help! Help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have been getting attacked. I have Avira anti virus.

I keep getting booted off ats. Every time I click on a page or a few minutes pass.

What pops up is windows security to tell me I have no virus protection, click on to do what it wants me to do, it is hooked in with:

#@!%^ Anti vir Guard for 19.95$

ATTENTION DETECTION!!!!!
TR/Dldr. Fraudloa. NC Trojan

I ran all my anti virus this morning but it did not detect this horrible crud.
I used 'hijack this' and lost alll my programs including google tool bar, errr. Java all of it. But the crud still on!

It loaded to my tray down below... I cant find it in my add remove programs. Am doing my first ats debate and cant do research!!@!!!!
Called my comp guy he is out of touch for days...

I took pictures of it with my camera but it would take a week to go through photbucket to get the pictures to you, have NO idea how to take a screen shot, and this thing makes even waiting for IE an hourlong process...

Please help me!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What a pleasure this has turned out to be! All is well again thanks to an anonomous helper, wow I would do it all again to experience being walked through this with such an easy going person at my side. Thank you could not express what I feel. J.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Let a mod know who it was...certainly worth throwing a few points their way!....

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Halleluyah!

My friend Antar is back!

top topics

join