It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff.behnke

Good to see some common sense prevail here on ATS mate

[edit on 13-2-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Reinhardt is well and alive, and here is his latest speech on history:

community.marketwatch.com...

This will be the last time I post this. Save it or pass along. Honestly think that most of you will figure out this stimulus plan in detail. Empires NEVER pay for a thing, only the peasants do!! Hint, they will thaw credit so you can purchase their products. Again, your going to get F**ked six ways to Sunday.. What is globalization? Globalization is nothing more than the constant search for cheap labour and the constant upgrading of infrastructure all across the earth. Thus improving the infrastructure of previously 'unindustrialized countries' and accessing a whole new ununionized labour pool. The new world's that are created and improved through road, rail, energy, and hospital projects that are built by huge multinational corporations and paid for by unwitting outside investors. Before all the public works' projects are completed there is a debasement to pay for the projects with outside investors' money because it was 'lost' during the stock market crash or crash of a company's stock (debasement of vehicle of monetary exchange). During the debasement period the "inside" investors are selling short, 401k's/entitlements etc. are frozen until the company pays out whatever debts it can with whatever liquid it has left., then the company goes bankrupt, it's assets are filtered off to a subsidiary/holding co that was formed prior to debasement, the projects they were building get snapped up at fire sale prices. Now the projects are paid for, the companies get their money and the country gets its infrastructure for their people to work jobs cheaper than other people in the Old World will work them Along the globalization trail, TPTB monopolize all the resources they can under corrupt regimes that most of the time they put into power. Then take control of all essential parts of the economy; food supply, energy and mineral resources, fresh water sources, precious stones, cash crops, telecom, and healthcare. The foreign multinational corporations use cheap labour to assemble their goods while owning all other utilities the people of the country use. Once the cheap labour and resources are exploited, the globalists pick up and start the search for a new land to build up. Every new world is built on the dollar of outside investors and tax payers. Outsourcing is the only way the king can afford the peasants wages. It started with canals, ships, and marinas in olden days and evolved into railroads, locomotives, then into trucks and roads, and most recently aviation. Every logistic means throughout history has been payed for by the outside investor through the use of debasements. Bubbles are built up on the word that 'the good times will never end' and popped on 'we never saw this coming' - all made possible by governments pretending to fail all across the world. All three tiers of government (soon to be four; federal, state, municipal, and soon, Union) are chalked full of failures. The same groups of companies get the contracts for foreign nation building, usually spawned off each other, tracing their way back to a group of banks that operate throughout the world. These companies debase vehicles of monetary exchange (stocks and stock markets). Most of them having intimate ties with the World Bank. The financiers' of globalization stay the same. Once projects are completed and economies successfully debased, wars are waged to pay for economic recovery and fulfill whatever geopolitical agenda these global financiers have. After the era of fraud there is a period of boom and the cycle repeats itself, the size of the war usually depends on the size of the debasement that preceded it. Once the Vehicle of Monetary Exchange is debased, the stolen money is laundered through various organizations (charities, non-profits, Legatus, museums). Once the money has been laundered there needs to be a war to destroy the paper trail (the fog of war) so they need an event to set off the war. If multiple countries' economies are down, it will be a global war (each country fighting with it's favourite enemy). At this time the financial sector will air its laundry, and we'll start hearing about frauds and accounting errors. This will lead to federal bodies (FINRA, SEC) bringing cases against the scapegoats (Skilling, Conrad Black) and we will have show trials with show judges (Crater, Landis). The trials will bring justice to the 'rogue conspirators and that's that. The new bubbles are usually being built up as the current bubble is popping. These bubbles are allowed to happen through manipulation of laws. In America, the crash (era's of fraud) usually coincides with the end of one presidency and the start of another and occur every 4 years. In the lame duck sessions of a presidency, all previous corporate criminals get pardons. This timeline repeats itself throughout history.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I want to add a few words on K. Marx and his idea of workers being exploited.

The idea that we are being exploited because the products of our work are estranged from us is wrong.

It is not us who do the work.

The ideas do the work, and we are just the fuel, expendable source of energy.

The same idea that makes us work, disposes of the results of this work.

If you refuse to work, there will be no estrangement (alienation).

But you can't, because the idea of society will consume you.
Because of the idea of "exchange", distribution of goods.
Because of the idea of "life must go on".
Because you have to feed your family.
Because you have no "right" to eat if you don't work.

etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
U.S. Stocks Drop Most in Three Months on Bank-Rescue Skepticism

Feb. 14 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. stocks fell the most since November this week after Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner failed to convince investors that his bank rescue will work.

The S&P 500 fell 4.8 percent, the most for a week in three months, to 826.84. The measure has now declined 8.5 percent in 2009. The Dow Jones Industrial Average slumped 430.18 points, or 5.2 percent, to 7,850.41. All 24 industries in the S&P 500 declined at least 2 percent.

The sell-off in the S&P 500 on Feb. 10 was the steepest since President Barack Obama’s inauguration. Financial shares retreated after Geithner said he’s still “exploring a range of different structures.” He pledged up to $2 trillion in government financing for programs aimed at spurring new lending and addressing banks’ toxic assets. The plan, which Geithner said will “take time” to work, includes limits on bank dividends and acquisitions.

The question doesn't seem to be any longer whether he was right. The question now is...how right? Was he right for the wrong reasons?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I wish he would write like that more often and not in crypto-speak.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Destruction of American basic industry (like auto-industry) is premeditated.
This will turn America into a Third World country(s).

Destruction of Entertainment industry will deprive America of influence on the rest of the Globe.
Is Entertainment industry next to be destroyed?

Rest of the world will adapt to living without American influence.
This is the game.

(Outsourcing? = Yes!)

Bailout(s) is the Catastrophic event so anxiously expected.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

How many licks does it take to get to the bottom of a lolly pop?

ATS = Absolute Theoretical Speculation

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Destruction of Entertainment industry will deprive America of influence on the rest of the Globe. Is Entertainment industry next to be destroyed?

Rest of the world will adapt to living without American influence. This is the game.

I've seen Reinhardt point to a few pieces stating that the entertainment industry absolutely explodes during times like these because everyone is jobless, and if the entertainment industry weren't there, they would try to figure out WHY they are jobless and who did it to them
Since all US banks are going poof everyday, I'm actually waiting now to see the first World Bank financed movie (who else will be around?) with a budget of 1 billion dollars.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Hi dangerdeath,
i have been following Reinhardt in enterprise corruption,its about the first thing i do in the morning! Unfortunately i cannot understand a lot of what he writes (finance has never been one of my best subjects)but what i do understand is really interesting.but what you have just quoted even i understand!!
Thank you ,and thank Reinhardt

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Heh, my idea of what I said about entertainment hangs on the fact that in industry of entertainment there are lots of people who do absolutely nothing useful except for rhythmically moving their bodies this or that way

But I agree, they will try to draw fresh money from abroad by investing in entertainment industry. Only, the fact is, digital technology is now much cheaper than using films, so they may have some competition abroad.

Lucas invested in computerized industry of effects, which (by his own words) "now must work", and he produced his last Star Wars sequels, and Indiana Jones, which are much worse in quality than the originals of these franchises, yet I guess they sold well... in lack of better staff.

This is certainly very interesting segment of economy to watch.

And yes, animated characters may replace some of the "moving bodies"...

[edit on 15-2-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
More cryptic art, pointed by R...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I understand, there is holiday....

www.reuters.com...

Like when see this

Lot's going on (down) in the rest of the world.

Too many headlines.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Was R again right on target:

www.marketwatch.com...[AB1961AA-B6D5-4ABD-BDC1-41223A8250DC]

President Barack Obama will propose $634 billion in tax hikes on upper-income taxpayers and cuts to government health spending to pay for health-care reform over the next 10 years, an administration official said Wednesday.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Ok. So what does THIS mean?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

link broken

you mean that "beware the ides of march" at enterprisecorruption ?

i've googled that

(apart from the shakespear caesar connexion)
i can state that the 15th of March is next sunday

(reinhardt likes to point to vatican, somehow the vatican is the roman empire; but all this could be interpretated in many ways; the pic is scary though)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join