It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

He said he was going to reorganize his site. That's what he told us ...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

Would this "fit" into yer reasoning?

EXCLUSIVE: Cyber-Hackers Break Into IMF Computer System
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Another nice find!! You may be on to something..........

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Seems like the Treasury Announcement has been pushed back to Tuesday.

source

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner also planned to announce the details of a separate financial stability package on Tuesday, structuring how the administration would use another $350 billion in emergency relief approved last year to prop up the nation's banks on the brink of failure, a senior administration official said Saturday evening.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private administration planning. The announcement had been pushed back from Monday, when Obama plans to pitch his economic plan.

This report also expects the stimulus bill to pass the senate vote Tuesday. Obama is still scheduled to speak Monday night

Maybe... IF Reinhardt is right, the tankage on Monday will be the ultimate catalyst for action????

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

When they are "unknown" - it's their "own".

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Satyam Computer Services Ltd. was the company that supplied/maintained the software for the World Bank/IMF/WHO/ect

Yet Another Scandal for 'India's Enron'
www.foxnews.com...

Notice 'India's Enron'...doesn't Reinhardt carry on about 'Enron' quite alot? Coincidence??? The intrusions were back in Sept-Nov...isn't that around the time he made his prediction???

[edit on 2/8/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by drink2forget
Did you even read my post chief?
My foot is not anywhere near my mouth. i'm simply pointing out that what this guy has to say is absurd and i'll believe it when I F'n see it. I bring up the asteroid thing because this assclowns predictions hold as much water as an asteroid strike. Honestly, if you like this guy so much why dont you marry him? Jesus I love this site sometimes!

on a side note. If this douche is somehow right, i'll gladly put my foot in my mouth for you.

[edit on 07/23/2007 by drink2forget]

Actually, he's got 5 right predictions already. You should have known that most predictions are hogwash. But there are a few correct ones. lol at you for dismissing all of them just because you got burned with the asteroid stuff.
Peter Schiff and Gerald Celente would be so disappointed in you.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Yep. Looks like "healthy" laundering. What are they complaining about?
Quote: "failings that include “the risk of over-dependence” by WHO on Satyam"

That all about? They struggle for freedom, man!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
11 ist in QBL the numer of the shell aka umbalanced force.
646 is 6 for 6 but is also

in english gematria: Arithmetics, , Envelop, Malevolent,, Obscure, Programmed, professional, Raci alism, Caprine, ...

in hebrew gematria

NunShinAyin ReshVauKaf --- (1296 w/f); pr.n. "Smoking Furnace".
TawReshBetDaletMem --- leadings, guidance.
ReshTawVauMem --- profit; excellence.

Originally posted by amatrine
I've been worried about February ninth just because of some math I did.
Not because of any predictions.

Look at this:

September 11 , 2000

September is the ninth month, add the two, you have 11: 11

February 9th, 2009
February is the second month, add the nine, 11 and 9+2 from 2009 11
you again have 11:11

How many of us have seen the number 11:11 all the time? I think there may be a link. Maybe it is nothing, but I felt it was worth mentioning. Numerology seems to play a big parts for major events.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Fenice999]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I just double checked his website and its back to just having a log-in.

He definately was making some type of 'public' statement yesterday. Either to mess wilth our minds or a clue to mankind.

It seems he likes the game of cat and mouse. Did anyone else possible see him in other forums under a different name? I often question when I see post (not here) that have so much knowledge about him and his thoughts.

I wonder for those members who paid for his site what info they are getting today. I would be glad to donate a dollar to someone to post that information.

I am sure they would want us to pay in gold since the dollar will collapse tomorrow!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Now he has posted this on the log-in page:::

Protected: hey oprah.. they’re gettin’ ready for the big day (guess the password?)

Anyone want to guess the password?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have been reading all of these threads for months and wonder if there is even a "pay service site" he has up. Unless I have been skimming over this stuff too fast I haven't seen anyone post something from the pay site. Either nobody has signed up or they fear for their lives that he will hunt them down for posting privileged info.
Another thing I wonder is why these elite and powerful world dominating organizations would go through with their agenda if they know some person is predicting all their nefarious actions? They must realize the more he predicts the more attention that will be drawn to him and to them. Why risk attention and exposure unless they want to be outed?.....maybe they want to be caught so they can pretend to fail?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

Another thing I wonder is why these elite and powerful world dominating organizations would go through with their agenda if they know some person is predicting all their nefarious actions? They must realize the more he predicts the more attention that will be drawn to him and to them. Why risk attention and exposure unless they want to be outed?.....maybe they want to be caught so they can pretend to fail?

The reason they will go through with there plan is because all the people that are listening to people like Reinhardt don't even make a blimp on the radar screen. Attempt telling someone about this info or conspiracy theories to people that don't follow these forums. They will give you that deer looking at headlights look.

Most people are worried about their daily lives, not if the world is being controled by the elite with an agenda.

But I will say our numbers are growing rapidly. I think they know this and they are going to want to pull their agenda off before our numbers grow to be a problem.

Just my thought.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Those people have tunnel vision and they always create mess. Then, getting out of the mess is just about saving their buts and nothing else. Everything else they say is pretense.

When the masses grow angry, then they will apply all available means to destroy unity of the people, create various categories, patriots, non-patriots, those with or without families, smokers or non smokers, etc, so peoples' attention gets divided and off the target. Then they can pretend to bring order.

Ignorance rules.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Anyone want to guess the password?

reinhardtwasright

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fenice999

Are you registered in his forum?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Are you registered in his forum?

I do

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Fenice999

I reread your post here and your thread. Your knowledge of this is vast.

I did not join the forum............Any insight to share?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
WTF his Oprah pic says 9/2/2009 What does this mean? Hes 2/9 still happening or is 9/2 the next crash after 2/9? Grrrrrr I like the second pic myself

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I have been following Reinhardt since July 08' and read his journals almost daily. I myself am waiting to see if his prediction for tomorrow will come true. S & F for your efforts to put this out there!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join