It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The only way the market will tank tomorrow is if common shareholders are diluted or the bailout is not nice to shareholders and the government takes a larger stake thus dictating to the companies what they will and will not do. If not, then it will RALLY.

EDIT: Especially if mark-to-market accounting is suspended.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh please, people... You are replying to the rantings of a schizophrenic, and the buzz that has been created around him by other borderline schizophrenics (i.e., the Youtube video someone posted a few pages back).

I was once very much drawn to (some) conspiracy theories, but as I watch them unfold on forums like these I'm progressively getting the impression that the whole phenomenon is mainly about ego-issues and some kind of self-righteous wish for nightmarish scenarios, which by their very nature and simplistic 'victim-perpetrator' scheme alleviate whatever unsatisfying life you are leading right now.

Nothing drastic will happen on 02/09/09, Reinhardt is only catering to your selfish emotional needs. Trust me, it's a prediction.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There is new info on his web page folks. It no longer says "I told you so", only. Other things are there.

If anyone can enlighten me as to what it all means, gracias...

[url=http://www.enterprisecorruption.com/]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
9.2 => 9+2=11 = cabalistic masternumber

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

What the hell?

What does all that crap mean?

646?

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

jeff.behnke

Through your post on my thread, I know you have a deeper inside knowledge with Reinhardt. Can you give us your thoughts to his recent post on his site.........I do not want to speculate what it means until you can comment.

This is really making Monday a very interesting day to say the least.......

I hope you can take the time to give the thread a post.....

Thanks

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by MsBehavin1

What the hell?

What does all that crap mean?

646?

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

It means he is six for six ( 6 for 6) i.e. 6 correct predictions (acc. to r that is)!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a clock that's right 6 x a day: atomic clock adjusts other clocks
I don't know about the rest or even this guess

The Naval Observatory holds a famous atomic clock I believe. It's the VPs home, where Cheney used to live and where the new VP is now Biden his time? sorry didnt resist

[edit on 2/7/09 by stikkinikki]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Thanks for that folks. I have a strange feeling that whoever he is he was either a fired Enron exec...or perhaps someone who lost a lot of money because of the enron BS. Either way, he is not a man without some grudges. JMO.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsBehavin1
There is new info on his web page folks. It no longer says "I told you so", only. Other things are there.

If anyone can enlighten me as to what it all means, gracias...

[url=http://www.enterprisecorruption.com/]

The ''I told you so'' relates to the bear trap this and last week (as far as I can see)_

(my photobucket has kicked the bucket so I cannot show the pic) sorry!

The rest basically is tongue-in-cheek ''I told you so'' to those that wrote r off or those that r wrote off during the time. Nice!

Maybe AIG is bankrupted on Monday (the Hudson show was a little bit obvious - the last bailout) starting a spiral, similar to Lehman Bros on Sept 15th (another full moon event btw), an Obama speech - something along the lines of 'we cannot keep bailing out failed institutions' or something of the like. However, I am wondering how the synthetics and call in's affect the market.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

It seems there is a play with the healthcare industy on his site now. From an earlier poster we have learned that the healthcare industry was going to be a player in the collapse Feb 9th.........

Diasonics Inc Makes diagnostic equipment.......

Of course we all know who GE is and there role in the healthcare industry..

The puzzle continues........

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Treasury Secretary Geithner has moved back his announcement on the bank bail out to Tuesday. There are still problems with the bail out. Now even if the Senate passes the bill, powerful Congressional Democrats are complaining about the cuts.

This just demonstrates that the government has no idea what to do. Or the bank bail out may tank markets and without a stimulus passed it will dent them severely. And they backed off of buying toxic assets just like Paulson did. Meaning the government doesn't even want them they are THAT bad.

biz.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
He sure is rather sure of himself that this prediction of his is going to happen. Either that or he is laughing at everyone who purchased his subscription and knows they are all going to be pissed come Monday.

I'd like to know how he is 6 for 6. I only know of the one claim of his that actually happened.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, I am taking a wait and see approach. He was right the last time and he may be right again. The next week should be interesting.

If you do numbers 2/9/ of 2/9 = 11:11 which eerily reminds me of 9/11.

6 4 6 is also an area code for New York.

Just ramblings from someone who enjoys puzzles...LOL "MOI"

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

Sept 15 is one, Oct 6 is another..........there are three others that are in question.........and the six one will be Monday

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

What are the three that are in question if you happen to know what they are. I'd love to make my own decition on them.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

He first posted in Nov 2007.

He called the following:

In Nov 2007 he called 15th March 2008 (to the day)
In July 2008 he called 15th September 2008 (to the day)
In September 2008 he called 06th October 2008 (to the day)
Some bear traps were called inc last week
09th Feb still to be proven. This was called in October 2008!! (to the day??)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
He just added this...

"reinhardt is also taking applications for a few new girlfriends

i know a nice restaurant in Atlanta called food101

but right now i am headin’ to the Ship & Anchor on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs

drop on by

i’ll buy you a drink ( i can afford it)

;-)"

Darn it, I wish I lived in GA. With all the money I lost in the SM I could use a rich boyfriend....

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by drink2forget

If you have an adequate amount of brain cells left you would know that asteroid predictions have nothing to do with market crashes. Reinhardt just doesn't pull out dates from a rabbit hat. He just connects the dots that most of us can't see so please stop putting your foot where your mouth is.

Did you even read my post chief?
My foot is not anywhere near my mouth. i'm simply pointing out that what this guy has to say is absurd and i'll believe it when I F'n see it. I bring up the asteroid thing because this assclowns predictions hold as much water as an asteroid strike. Honestly, if you like this guy so much why dont you marry him? Jesus I love this site sometimes!

on a side note. If this douche is somehow right, i'll gladly put my foot in my mouth for you.

[edit on 07/23/2007 by drink2forget]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
His site is down now! Hmmmmmmmm the plot thickens.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join