It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Do you have any comments about what he has put on his web-site?

Well, he has had the countdown of death leading up to February 9th for over a month, so his "I told you so" is obviously in reference to his Nostradamus predictions which he says were made possible as a result of the advances of the internet (not to mention his background in economics and law). But saying 6 for 6 underneath this message is only right if you just count the number of times you have been spot on
I don't think he has to be 100% correct, though, so his incorrect assumptions haven't really bothered me so much. And for sure, if the market nose dives next week (more than likely) he will be all over the net and his 720 dollar a year subscription charge will probably be a lot more popular.

I know I'm not paying, though. He admitted not knowing jack about retail--and to me, that means he also doesn't know jack about selling his blog entries at a reasonable price. And right now, he seems to be kind of confused. If he starts HIDING all his entries behind a login given to those who paid, and he reveals it only to those who pay, he will lose his audience completely. And who the hell is going to plunk down 720 bucks when they're afraid they won't be able to buy food by the end of the year? Why, for instance, say there is only '12 shopping days left' and then say 'give me 2 dollars a day'? Massive unemployment, the death of the dollar...yet still charge 720 bucks a year? It makes absolutely no sense. I think this has more to do with his inexperience in 'retail'...or he is used to charging people a hell of a lot of money while he sues the medicare industry for fraud. So the only people who can afford it are already people who have 720 bucks a year to spend--e.g. the rich. In that case, the rich stay 'rich' because they have insider knowledge from Reinhardt....but he claims he is doing this to create a 'peasant revolt.'

So now he seems torn. And, in my opinion, he should be, because he's made a mistake here. Or he's taking money from people he shouldn't.

What he is really trying to do, however--which is a good thing--is change people's world view. Personally I think he was burned somehow by Enron (or deeply involved with it) as he has bragged that he knows more about it than Dick Cheney. Not sure if that is raging obsession...or insider knowledge. But his rebranding of history through the eyes of Enron, it seems a lot like obsession.

At one stage he said it sucks that you have to predict market movements just so you can change people's perceptions on how the world works. And how does it work? By failing. Mass failure. Governments fail their people, kings fail their people, and the media is there to pretend that government is looking out for the people's best interest, when it is there ONLY for the king's best interest. And what fills the king's coffers? Fraud. Through failure.

Like, right now, this weekend, watch these headlines:

'Tentative Deal Reached'
'Just About There'
'Oops! Hidden Pork! One more Minute...'
'One or Two More Signatures'
'And Then...'
'And Then...'
'Oops! Hold on...Gotta Fix This Clause...'
'Signatures Are Right About Signed'
'And Then...'
Monday: 'Oh no! It Totally Failed! Jesus Someone Pull Some Lever Somewhere!'

They are doing it to freak out the market place. And those who shorted the market get what they wanted.

I would not have been able to see this version of reality without Reinhardt's blogs. But at the same time....there are other versions of reality
It's what makes me love conspiracies and the paranormal in the first place.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Things are going to get A LOT worse after this Monday the 9th, especially around the 12-13 because of the war that is coming with Hezbolla and Israel.

This war with Israel and Hezbolla will lead to a false flag on Israel by Israel (inside job) and blamed on Iran.

The false flag will most likely be nukes being dropped in London, Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. Also look at:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I'm giving Reinhardt the whole week...

(FEB 9 - FEB 13)

Stock Markets don't generally collapse in one day... And it didn't crash on September 15th. It was just a very significant day because it fell 500+ points.

But we haven't had a 500+ point swing in some time now... So this was I'm feeling is around the corner...

I disagree mate, markets can crash in single days look at the 87 one.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't give this guy a lot of credit after looking into his background..

But if the markets tank on the 9th, then I will eat my hat. Not my nice one.. perhaps one I wear very rarely.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff.behnke

So do you see the Legatus group part of a movement to control the world and force certain markets to collapse to further some agenda? And if so have you reconized any agenda based on your knowledge?

The point of my thread was an attempt to make people think about their situation if they knew that someone was controlling them, the market, the government and the world.

You definately have a vast knowledge of Reinhardt and his views. So when the market collapses next week and once again Reinhardt proves to be right.........what should an average citizen like myself and other ATS members do knowing that global markets and governments are being controled by elitist with an agenda?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
In "Life of Brian" Monty Python has showed how myth is being created solely from misinterpretation and intentional delusions.

Now, "followers" pick up Brian's sandal and turn it into an object of adoration.

Reinhardt is creating a "world view" which is a view of a world falling apart.

He clearly shows the method by which the world is falling apart, by seeing what "lies behind" the apparition.

Castaneda would call this "moving the assembling point".

Reinhardt view is the method itself. He knows what generates the image of economy worldwide and simply sees the outcome. How it is tied to certain dates, I don't know. I can't assume that time counting alone has anything to do. He is more about "timing". The event at Monday 9th has to do with the unfolding of some other events, which he can see in his larger picture, maybe not available to all of us.

IF IT HAPPENS will force us to reconsider our ways of perceiving historical events and to try to see how they are "created" by certain actions, rather than as "accidents".

Then, there is also a question of relevance of such historical events, in relation to our personality. It all comes to our ability to comprehend rather than to our ability to sail the rough sea as we are put onto it by our usual and obviously inadequate "view" of the world.

What is more relevant: our understanding or survival?
Because understanding offers us a way to escape being affected by such overwhelming disasters, caused by life long misinterpretation.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I love this site so much. Remember last January when the asteroid was going to take out earth? Then it changed to the asteroid ripping the ozone layer of earth? This guys predictions hold as much water as this asteroid theory.

The economy sucks, we get it.

He made a lucky guess once, wow.

Monday will be just like any other Monday.
House will be on Fox, Monday night Raw will be on. The economy will still suck. It's going to get better and I think it will. Until then the wife and I have jobs and some money saved up. Life is good. Stay away from killer asteroids and internet prophets.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
well....

if the market DOES tank.... and the nukes DO fall...

and the internet is no longer accessable.....

not one of these opinions will carry much weight.... as we will be "disconnected" ... and all that will matter is survival...

and all the BILLIONS that are still asleep ... will do whatever they are told....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Has any of you actually read reinhardt's posts from the financial newsgroup?

That is just messed up.... If you would like to read it I will surely post it....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

Post it please.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

Hey please post anything that gives us food for thought.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
He has been banned from Google and the thread that I'm posting starts

STARTS Dates: Fri, Jul 18 2008 11:13 am
ENDS Dates: Sun, Nov 16 2008 4:28 pm

Read His Thoughts HERE

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Sounds like we have a new date to watch for the "very loud thud heard around the world", that is our economy. I have a bottle of Single Malt Talisker Scotch I've been saving for the day the SHTF. I'll open it up should things head south.

In response to the OP's question, what do we do then, I would say that we'd have to doubt everything in our economic system. We'd never be able to trust the market because we'd know for certain that it was literally being manipulated by TPTB for their own purposes. When the people lose faith in a fiat currency, it never equals a good thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I just posted this by accident on the suggestions and predictions thread, so here it is again - basically a pretty well informed guy gives a nicely laid out interpretation of Reinhardt, the feb 9 predictions, history and Legatus tie-in.

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
For the past few weeks I have been having discussions with some of my close friends concerning Reinhardt. Our topic has been about WHAT IF HE'S RIGHT? And what will this mean?

All I know is the catastrophe will wipe out the smirks out of everyone's face, including reinhardt's, and also from the guy in the liketoknow's video.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Well, if the guy in the video's assertions are correct then Reinhardt will be smirking away on a big pile of gold after using all his subscription income to short bank stocks :p

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

So do you see the Legatus group part of a movement to control the world and force certain markets to collapse to further some agenda? And if so have you recognized any agenda based on your knowledge?

Yes. But the organization seems to be there to pander to a group of people who ALREADY control the world markets, and have controlled the markets for quite some time. And there is no reason that Legatus couldn't cease to exist this year only to be replaced by another organization that does the same thing--funnel money to the Vatican. They're gonna have to change their name anyway, or shift responsibilities if Monday's collapse truly does happen, catapulting Reinhardt into a modern day market seer, because 'market collapses' are currently being announced on the Events board of their website.

I have attempted on several occasions to get Reinhardt to clarify his statements towards Legatus to 'clear up any confusion' I may have. I presented my case to him, which basically is as follows:

The Vatican believes that it is the representation of God on earth, and somewhere the church came to the conclusion that if God is everything, he is both 'good' and 'evil.'

The White Pope is thus there to be the representation of the good half...Jesus...and he takes money from the poor through 'donations.' The Black Pope is there to be the bad half...Lucifer...but he takes money from the rich through 'market collapses' and works in the shadows. I mean, how else would the catholic church have so much money? Through donations alone? Bah!

The Black Pope is at the center of all 'central' banks, and he takes on all the symbolism of Lucifer, which is why so many bankers seem to be 'Luciferians' because they all answer to this Black Pope (e.g. Lucifer). They are, in several regards, his 'fallen angels.'

The mormons (and apparently the catholic church) believe that Jesus and Lucifer were brothers, working in collusion with one another. And so they do. Behind the walls of the vatican. The black Pope uses the Knights of Malta to finance the church. And if you 'sell your soul to the devil' you become rich beyond your wildest imagination. Through Market Collapses. And fraud.

Reinhardt's response to all this? He told me to stop thinking about names and organizations and people in particular, and instead FOLLOW THE MONEY because money can change faces, change organizations, change value, change everything about itself Money knows no loyalty to country nor creed. People die, new shoes are filled. It all changes, but if you follow the money, you will see and realize who is pulling the strings, and if you pay attention, you may be able to see the reason why it is the way it is.

what should an average citizen like myself and other ATS members do knowing that global markets and governments are being controled by elitist with an agenda?

Get out of the market. Learn self sufficiency. Bankers (globalists) are making everyone stupid by encouraging them to specialize (and feel alone in the process). As long as people always want someone else to take care of their problems, there is a need for banks and their money which they control and print out of thin air. It is a sham. But we have chosen the sham. Fight back. Do things for free. Generalize. Can your own food that you grow. Disconnect yourself from the grid--and reconnect yourself with people who matter--those who are around you in your community. For in reality, we don't need money to do things. We just think we do
I know that sounds like a pipe dream, but here is my thought process:

Destroying Lucifer's Grid

Anyway, that has been my humble attempt to define a reality around Reinhardt. I know it sounds like some Dan Brown book, but so does he

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jeff.behnke

I certainly share your beliefs in the sense that a community focused economic model is the only viable solution. A complete reset, if you will. Do you believe that the paradigm shift in the way we operate as a society - something that would be required to pull off such an undertaking - will be brought about by the imminent economic failure?

Or... do you believe we as a society will continue to strive for things beyond our means and the whole mess just gets repackaged and started a fresh?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think he'll be wrong this time. The stimulus will pass and the bad bank plan will be announced. Very unlikely we will have a down day much less a crash...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join