It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Friday the 13th starts with a horrible plane crash. =[

Hopefully that's not a barometer for the rest of the day. So sad. =[

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here comes a true ATS conspirative mind

I think that the case of Merril Lynch may be indicative of something else.

If anyone read Demons from Dostoevsky he should know what I mean. The conspiracy in the first place makes sure everyone dirties his hands and becomes an accomplice.
In case like this, all those who accepted money became accomplices in this criminal action. What is being activated here is "tribal" or "clan" mentality, or call it "family" (like mafia) mentality (local patriotism), and proceeding from it: criminal activity which treats "others" as a natural resource at their disposal.

After they have done something like this, it is now: "us" as opposed to "them"(the rest of society). They will stick together like a clan and put out a defensive fight. Historically, all they now need is an ideology to "justify" (brainwash) them further:

It was "their" company's money and "they" split it among "themselves" - what could possibly be wrong with that? And Merril Lynch is their GODMOTHER who takes good care of them.

Now, what is Obama going to do?

What he must do first is sort out who is loyal and who is not.

This is the primary function of someone who pretends to be on top of the pyramid.

I want to remind you that the characteristic of "loyalty" belongs only to slaves. This simply means that those "clans" which are loyal to the President will be spared the witch hunt. The purge will be against "disloyal" heretics.

FBI is now "investigating" this matter. The primary goal of this investigation is to determine where the loyalty goes.

In modern era, loyalty is not anymore to the King, it is to the "democracy". Democracy is a buffer through which all actions are projected as "legal". Therefore, Parliament (Congress) is is the key stage (not the player) on which all actions must be verified. Even those actions which are done in total darkness will somehow be presented as "legal", but left unexplained and non transparent (as is the case with previous "bailouts"). Yes, I am saying here that those bailouts are the same as this Merril Lynch case, the money is distributed with purpose of buying loyalty of the bangsters.

Measure like "bailout" (which has a huge mass) is totally non transparent yet legal. It is a big punchbag which will absorb all "attacks" from those who demand clarification. It is a MacGuffin action, a very unclear idea which strongly affects everyone's ability to rationalize the situation. When it is exhausted, another one will be created.

Democracy is also an international affair, it is above the nation. This is why American nation is now in crisis. Obama most certainly is not the tip of the iceberg, unless he becomes a dictator and somehow grabs all the power.

I think that what is very indicative is the effort some American states are making in order to warn the Federal Government they have "the right" to secede, that tthey are just "voluntarily" members of the federation. There is a very high probability this will happen. The first step will be massive stealing of money from Federal reserves by the individual states, which will claim they are taking just what belongs to them. Because they have lost confidence.

I won't be surprised if California soon states that it has been "robbed" by the rest of the USA. Same will go for Texas, and other states.

This is what I see rolling behind the hills.

The whole scenario looks like the scenario that preceded the falling apart of Yugoslavia. I am aware that analogy cannot be used as a proof, but all I see now going on in America I already saw here (in former Yugoslavia). Corruption, accusations, creating of strong regional authoritative centers, pyramidal structures which sucked all the money from ordinary people, many new gangs, paramilitary organizations serving political purposes, recruiting criminals to do the dirty work and start hate wars, preparations for war, distribution of weapons and military facilities, creating instability, rumors... The wars in the Balkans were not really "nationalist" or "religious", they were gang wars and nothing else. Don't be fooled by the MSM reports.

Because of the massive corruption, which is pretty well hidden by the MSM serving the main culprits and ignoring everything, it will all come as a "surprise" and catch everyone unawares. The card of "patriotism" will be pulled to focus the attention of "confused" citizens. But this card may be pulled in individual states as well. Be a "true Texan", resist the Unitarians! (for instance).

Perhaps, this has already been experienced in America, 150 years ago... Only it was historically misinterpreted to serve different purposes.

I think this is all reflected on the markets. Reihardt calls it "outsourcing". This outsourcing is like everyone is gathering his forces together, (in a safe place), because the cohesive forces are too week to keep everything under control.

I'd carefully watch the signs of this.

Yesterday Dow Jones was way down most of the time, and then suddenly it went back to almost zero. That was the result of an intervention. Someone is trying very hard to preserve the projection of "unity". I am very suspicious about this. The cohesive force is not very strong at this very moment.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ah, yes! I was completely unaware of this!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch carefully...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
reply to post by DangerDeath

I mean about the "tribe of thieves" and the same sorts of people.

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Templars were bangsters... ganksters... and France was broke... So the King killed them. And took their treasury.

Yes, you were definitely talking about them again.

Are you suggesting that Obama might do the same thing like the king???

I'm afraid, what if.... the opposite happens?

Someone said that "Gorbachev was put in place of the leader to make sure Soviet Union falls apart peacefully. Maybe Obana is playing the same role?"

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
I'm afraid, what if.... the opposite happens?

Someone said that "Gorbachev was put in place of the leader to make sure Soviet Union falls apart peacefully. Maybe Obana is playing the same role?"

interesting idea. Gorbachev was connected to many international groups and he knew the system from within, he was a perfect candidate. btw, years later (I think under Yeltsin years) Russia wanted to put him on trial for the collapse of the Soviet Union, but he didn't sow up (and wisely so). Now, the coup when Gorbachev was arrested in his summer house, takes a whole new meaning.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Politicians in particular states obviously know something we don't.
That kind of knowledge is like tide. Nothing can stop it.
The course has already been determined.
While we are staring at the market abracadabra, the paradigm is being changed.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am sure I've seen this style of writing somewhere:
community.marketwatch.com...
if you look at the comments of this guy, he quotes Enrons before Christ, DL youtube.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by mushybrain]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
back to to the R's page with the girl and 99$ loans, can't get enough, etc. it's number 7 on the picture. How about, 1-9 are investment vehicles that are to be debased in order to pay for outsourcing. so 7 is all to do with the car loans?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I just saw this online and thought it was rather interesting that the Speaker of the House was going to see the Pope.

HURRY, FELLAS, LET'S VOTE, I AM OFF TO ROME!
Fri Feb 13 2009 09:18:52 ET

Rep. John Culberson, TX claims the "stimulus" bill must be urgently voted on today -- because Speaker Nancy Pelosi is leaving at 6:00 PM for an 8 day trip to Europe!

Culberson made the charge on Houston's KSEV radio.

Pelosi is hoping to lead a delegation to Europe; there's a meeting with the Pope and an award from an Italian legislative group.

I find it interesting that #2 in the line of succession is going to see the Pope, which is why they are trying to get the vote done today. Do you all think this may be significant?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
I just saw this online and thought it was rather interesting that the Speaker of the House was going to see the Pope.

HURRY, FELLAS, LET'S VOTE, I AM OFF TO ROME!
Fri Feb 13 2009 09:18:52 ET

Rep. John Culberson, TX claims the "stimulus" bill must be urgently voted on today -- because Speaker Nancy Pelosi is leaving at 6:00 PM for an 8 day trip to Europe!

Culberson made the charge on Houston's KSEV radio.

Pelosi is hoping to lead a delegation to Europe; there's a meeting with the Pope and an award from an Italian legislative group.

I find it interesting that #2 in the line of succession is going to see the Pope, which is why they are trying to get the vote done today. Do you all think this may be significant?

Possibly interesting. But very maddening also. In the midst of this financial disaster, and on the day of a key vote, the speaker has to fly to Europe on a hand-shaking trip
Way to get to grips with the problem, guys...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Of course, SOME conspiracy theories HAVE TO be true. I agree with you that a number of theories are far-fetched or outright silly. But there can be no doubt that SOME people really do know what's going on or, as you so eloquently put it, someone "has tapped into the truth". It seems that this Reinhardt character might just be one of them. Let's all keep looking for more clues to share.

P.S. IMO, the overwhelming majority of this forum's members appear to be pretty damn smart. Thanks for the info!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Of course, SOME conspiracy theories HAVE TO be true. I agree with you that a number of theories are far-fetched or outright silly. But there can be no doubt that SOME people really do know what's going on or, as you so eloquently put it, someone "has tapped into the truth". It seems that this Reinhardt character might just be one of them. Let's all keep looking for more clues to share.

P.S. IMO, the overwhelming majority of this forum's members appear to be pretty damn smart. Thanks for the info!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks you all, keep on working,

That R' guys is quite astonshing.

He keeps us busy, doesn't he has nothing else to do ???

R' has sent others comments on his site.

STF : just to mention, related to Merril lynch is up 7 % today

I agree with mushybrain, concerning who might be r' since. He did a nice find, ''the way r' and some guy express himself on another forum''. I may had the expression peasants is use by both r's and the other guy.

Now R' playing with us with MUMBAI AND JAMESTOWN.

I think he points to : Close door energy task force

www.sourcewatch.org...

And link it to :

Lot of stuff from the guy today.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

I wondered the same thing..

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think it is safe to say that R' has been debunked. He's on to something but his predictions are not conclusive nor convincing. The market is in a downward spiral (and we all knew that) but it surely is not in a dramatic meltdown. It looks to me like there is market manipulation from some well funded source(s) artificially propping it up.

Anyone care to elaborate on this point?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've already said that he has become very cryptic.
Now, he may do that because he wants to sell what he knows concretely.
Anyway, if that is the case, my interest in him fades.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
About situation in America, what its government is doing is nothing but juggling with money.
I have learned that real problems in life can rarely be solved with money.
There is a lot missing in the current effort of Obama and his staff.
The idea of ethics is completely lost. There's plenty of outcry, but government is deaf.
Because of this, I think that money mongers have full control (since it is all about money).
There are hardly any other arguments.
And is production of wealth and trade one and same thing? I don't think so.
Production has to do with many other things, not just money.
This seems to escape the "eye of the pyramid".
In this respect, my opinion is that what is going on is just one big simulation. The people who are supposed to do something sensible, are just pretending doing it, while in reality they only exercise empty arbitrariness.
There will be no improvement as a result of this.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
One more thing is worth pointing out.
Last summer oil prices skyrocketed.
It seemed that people stopped buying cars because of that.
Now prices are below normal, and people are still not buying cars.

Obviously, or effectively if you please, the reason for oil going up was to hide something.

This something is now pretty obvious.

Certainly not G. Bush fighting global warming and pollution by not admitting it directly

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

Perhaps, the real reinhardt is no longer with us.
They got to him already... or maybe his prediction is just not that good.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I should have posted this here instead of making a new thread....

This should help a lot of people out if they are still trying to figure what's going on with his predictions.

Historic Legatus Meetings:

2001 February 8-10 Ritz-Carlton in Naples, Florida
(Where is September 2001 info? Ugh...)
2002 May 21-23 Legatus Pro-Life D.C.
2002 Sept 16-30 France-Rome-Poland
2002 July 11 Philadelphia - Leadership Conference
2002 July 22-28 Toronto World Youth Day
2003 February 6-8 Los Angelas CA Annual Conference
2003 May 20-22 Washington DC Pro-Life Pilgrimage
2003 Sept 19-29 Pilgrimage to Rome (Austria Extension)
2004 Feb 5-7 International Summit
2004 May 18-20 Pro Life Pilgrimage to Washington DC
2004 Sep 16-27 Krakow & Rome Pilgrimage
2004 Sep 24-26 Spiritual Retreat Belleville, IL
2005 Feb 3-5 Annual International Summit
2005 May 22-24 5th Annual ProLife Pilgrimage Washington DC
2005 Sep 15-19 European Pilgrimage Dublin VIP Tour
2005 Sept 16-26 Dublin & Rome Pilgrimage
2006 Feb 2-4 Legatus Summit Naples FL
2006 April 5-7 Washington DC Pro Life Pilgrimage
2006 Sep 21-23 Legatus Fall Summit Napa, CA
2006 Oct 16-29 Israel & Rome Pilgrimage
2007 Feb 1-3 Winter Summit Naples, FL
2007 April 11-13 Pro Life Conference Washington DC
2007 Sept 19-21 Fall Summit Colorado Springs, CO
2008 January 30 Winter Summit Naples FL
2008 April 16-18 Washington DC
2008 Oct 2-4 Fall Summit Meeting Seattle, WA
2009 Feb 5-7 Bermuda Summit Meeting
2009 May 6-8 Washington DC Pro Life Pilgrimage
2010 Feb 4-6 Annual Summit Dana Point, CA

Source:
Web Archive

Here's an interesting spreadsheet as well:
Legatus vs. Dow

Make of it what you will. There does not seem to be a direct correlation between Legatus meetings and the rise / fall of the DJIA overall. To me it's pretty random. Should clear up quite a bit of junk out of people's minds

But this does not discredit his world view of intentional corporate fraud and the illegal transference of tax dollars into the hands of globalists--it just clears up a big misunderstanding many have at the moment with his blog postings.

If you want to talk about the corporate fraud side of things, here is the thread for that:

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join