It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So far, the predictions that he has been somewhat shaky on is:

The collapse of KMP (Kinder Morgan Partners) which he says is another Enron. He told everyone to short it if they were gamblers...but it hasn't fallen. Yet.

MSFT (Microsoft) was supposed to collapse at the beginning of October. It fell...but so did the rest of the market. I was expecting MSFT to plummet more than the rest of the market, but it didn't, really. I still don't know whether the stock did what he FELT it would do.

And recently, the last shaky predication is February 9th itself. He predicted another major collapse of the market on February 9th, but he BELIEVED it was going to be based on some scandal in the health care industry, where instead, we have an EXACT repeat of the events of the first week of October with yet another bailout and all the dire warning and predictions in the event that congress puts up resistance.

At the beginning of October, he was trying to sort out what WOULD happen on February 9th...he didn't even know if it would be an upswing or a downswing, what companies would be involved, etc...but he felt it was going to be yet another extremely significant date. And it is shaping up to be.

All in all, he is trying to teach you to pay attention to corruption, pay attention to where your tax dollars are going, and help put an end to it because the people who are taking it are banking on the fact that you don't care where your tax dollars go, and only if we all BEGIN to care can we put an end to what is going on---which is the raping of a country's people... by its own (globalist-run) government. This is the same message Ron Paul has been preaching.

Having said that, Reinhardt writes in very short and cryptic terms, forcing you to spend hours trying to connect the dots until something is recognizable...e.g. his version of reality that you have suddenly accepted because you have emotionally invested your time and energy into deciphering his 'clues'. It's the equivalent of shoving an ink blot in front of your face and saying, "See the Buddha?" Eventually, you will. In that case, it is LIKE brainwashing. So be careful. I've spent months chasing after his connections, and it has been devastating to my health.

Be very careful.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm not good in economy and I have a question.

If he is wrong then that will be good news. But what if he is right. Let's say it's monday and he was right. What do we have to do?

Can someone also show me his website?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff.behnke

Thanks for your post on this potential event. It seems like you have a lot of knowledge about him and his predictions. Like I said in my very first post I am a skeptic by nature. I mull through the material and pull what I consider facts or information that creates more thought.

Do you have any comments about what he has put on his web-site?

Thanks again for your info

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
His website is www.enterprisecorruption.com...

And you're right, if he's right, it's bad, if he's wrong, it's good. That's of course relative to how much you have invested in the market. =]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

That was the point I had in starting this thread........

What If He Is Right?

www.enterprisecorruption.com

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I guess the replies were a little off topic. Does someone have the answer?

Thanks to Gando702 and Cloudinthesky for the link.

Edit:

Is the "I Told You So;-) 6 for 6" for his last prediction or for Monday's?

[edit on 6-2-2009 by danielsil18]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

Yes that was updated today.

I responded in an earlier post on what I would do.........I made my answer very short....I will prepare to protect my family for the future events that will follow.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Predicting the stock market isn't easy. Even the best folks in the business aren't brazen enough to definitively name a day and say "On this day, this will happen!"

Reinhardt's done it a few times.

What it means is basically there has to be a, excuse the figure of speech, but a method to the madness.

If he's right AGAIN, you have to ask yourselves the following questions:

1. How did he know?
2. Who is controlling it?
3. Why is this being done?
4. Who benefits?

If he's right, it basically confirms the theory that the market isn't as unpredictable as you think, and is somewhat controlled by the corporate elite. If he continues to be right, and continues to call market failures on the day they happen, you can basically look in the direction of Vatican City. He bases most of these dates on meetings of the Legatus group. www.legatus.org

Of course, that's if he's right...and continues to be right. He's very cryptic, and hard to follow sometimes. However, he's now selling advice for high prices, so take everything for what it's worth...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

reinhardt has been right on numerous occasions and has never been wrong yet. He has predicted the stock market crashes to the exact day which is no doubt impossible, he is far beyond so called whistle blowers and truth seekers, this guy is a god a damn genious! If I was to trust anyone with their conspiracy theories it would be reinhardt because he has more than proved himself time and time again. He says that a huge economic downturn will start feb 9th so lets see if hes right again.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but a collapse might just be a good thing. As far as I am concerned this collapse is engineered and coming. What cannot be engineered is our reaction and resolve. If indeed our current financial scheme collapses we might get something better for everyone out of it.

Interesting times we live in. I look forward to the watching the game as it unfolds and I feel I have a good understanding of the game thanks in part to Reinhardt.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
I personally believe that his prediction of a crash on monday is not going to happen. With an agreement being reached an hour ago on the stimulus packagae and the odds they will vote on it within a few hours and pass this bill. The economy is looking to have a major surge on monday.

The question now is, how long will the surge actually last?

I seriously doubt Reinhardt has this one in the bag this time around.

Actually, it passed the Senate with amendments. The bill has to go back to the House to get approved. I am thinking R is right. I've been reading the threads, and I WISH i had a login to his site, but I'm not payin for a subscription, cause I'm broke like most everyone else..i digress.

I think when the House originally wrote the bill, they put a bunch of crap in it on purpose. To cause controversy. It goes to the Senate, where a bunch of stuff gets added and other stuff gets taken away. When it goes back to the House, the Dem majority will say it doesn't have enough stimulus (spending) and too many tax cuts.

Like R says "The purpose of Government is to pretend to fail"

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey, I just realized something, as I was thinking about this thread....

Monday................ on 2/9/2009 Obama will speak about the economy....

Ok, lets just take a "closer" look at those numbers above.......

2 9 2009 thus that also can be 2+9 = 11 and 2+9=11

so on 2 9 2009 we will have a T.V. primetime discussion from Obama.................... interesting............. also very interesting.............powerful illumanati numbers that day too................what time is he suppose to talk?

I have been keeping in the back of my mind the "Congress closed door meeting" last year, where supposively all this was spelled out... including the U.S. going down the tubes supposively this month, too.

Question to everyone..... if all this happens............are YOU prepared? In every way?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just wanted to say...

I have a really bad feeling about this next week...

Want to let everyone know Monday February 9th 2009 is a full moon..and Friday is the 13th...

My nerves are very jumpy...I expect something big to happen...

That is just my opinion...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by its bologna

Thats actually a very good assessment of the situation, and entirely plausable. But in my opinion, and it's just that, I don't claim to be very knowing in the markets or anything happening these days I still believe we will see a huge jump next monday on the mere thought of the bill passing.

Take today for instance, the worst unemployment numbers in how many years and still the market make a huge gain. Another thing to remember if this thing was actually planned, and this man was blowing the whistle on this thing, I have a hard time believing TPTB would go ahead with the plan. It would almost gaurentee people knowing this whole thing was planned.

If at all they would just postpone thier proposed crash of the economy to make Reinhardt out to look like a fraud. At least thats my opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yeah, well how many people in the US have probably heard of the guy and are aware of his Feb 9 prediction? A few thousand...maybe. How many haven't? 299.9 million. Probably more.

But I do get the feeling that the more people talk about predictions the less likely they are to happen. Like a self-defeating prophecy.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
on feb. 9 Changing World Technologies goes public with their stock. this company apparently has perfected the science of turning animal waste and byproducts, computer parts, and unrecyclable materials into fuel, through a process called depolymerization. i read about this in a post from last year here, and did some sleuthing. CWT and the democrats are very good friends, and if the future of america's job force is going to lie in "green technology", i no doubt this company is what we will be hearing about very soon, maybe even on feb . 9 in obama's next attempt at mass hypnosis. CHANGE... we heard that word alot. why? go with me on this one, i have a very creepy intuitive vibe on this little puzzle.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Reinhardt is not selling predictions.
Reinhardt is selling subscriptions.

That is the plain truth.

Apart from that, his "method" of predicting is poetical (stochastic) method.
He is showing how things work.
Stochastic method deconstructs protocols (like protocol thinking and behavior) on which political talk is always based on = that is: lies!

In my opinion, stock market (like DOW) is totally under control and willingly projected at least since October 2008. It cannot be taken as relevant measure for market any more (if it ever could have been). It is like a holographic projection meant to tie people's attention to it. We are all watching a gamblers game, but we have no chance to understand it because it is all set up.

Just read Reinhardt's history of "Enrons" and you will see what true poetical interpretation of history means.

You will see that behind all historical events is financial manipulation, which is easily obscured by such smoke curtains like wars, famine or schism.

Good luck to you all, but this is not just about the black Monday Feb. 9th.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I wanted to push the post back on topic a little

WHAT IF HE'S RIGHT?

Will this validate certain conspiracies? What is to come next? What should we do?

Some say he has never been wrong. So if he is right what does this mean to you, us and our world........because knowledge will confirm and validate many conspiracies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join