It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Thats my point exactly. He makes a rather general comment and people jump on saying "OMG HE CALLED THE CRASH" He makes the same prediction and people say he's calling another crash. And when it doesn't happen people come back and say......well he never actually predicted anything.

Either way R and his followers will be right so as far as caring what people think about me for calling him out as a fraud. I really don't, i'll stand by what I say. This R character comes off as an egocentric Ass clown. Talks about how right he is, and being 646. But when nothing even happened yesterday, not even and new news to cause a "downward trend" he goes on forums and acts like a 5 year old.

I personally think he's most upset that a bunch of people probably quickly canceled the cheques they sent him.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gando702

You missed the point of my post entierly. If you actually read the entire forum from last night. R spent hours denying he even mentioned the date Feb 9 at all. He kept asking for Link saying he ever mentioned the date.

Clearly he did mention the date and on more than once. Hell the man had a countdown on his stupid website. So yes I do know about grammar and sentence structure. you obviously missed the entire point of my post. The man clearly used this date in his messages and website. When he was asked about it and confronted he denied mentioning it at all.

Hell when people linked things for him in those forums he completley ignored them.

Feel free to continue to defend the man but as far as I am concerned, and this is just my opinion so take it for what you want, the man is a fake. He claims to make predictions, which im sorry is nothing more then general cryptic messages for people to "figure out"

if something actually happens on the date he mentions people claim he predicted it. He makes the same prediction and changes the date and nothing happens, and people say that he never actually predicted anything in first place.

So.....using that logic this whole thread is pointless because the man has never made an actual prediction.

And on a final note, when he makes comments such on his website such as.......

"this thing is going to fall and fall big

Nobody can predict the stock market?

(there, i just did;-)

This market is setting itself up for February 09 2009 perfectly

PERFECTLY"

72.14.235.132...:Cxd_ljoVBj4J:www.enterprisecorrup...

and....

"My February 09 prediction is looking more likely every day"

that sound pretty much like a prediction to me. and now the man denies ever making such comments and goes about it like a 5 year old.

Best thing i read on his thread yesterday was a poster makes this comment...

Date: Mon, Feb 9 2009 7:19 pm
Email: UnidentifiedFinancialObject
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

So what you're saying in this thread is that you actually do not make
predictions, that there is no reason to subscribe to your site since
you actually provide no information of value?
What is the angle here?

to which R's reply is this......

Date: Mon, Feb 9 2009 7:20 pm
Email: waleska
Rating: (1 user)
show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

please send check

tks

r

now that really looks like a professional that is "in the know" of whats going to happen.

I mean any person who actually makes a prediction and confirms it on his own website...

note 3:

as of now my Feb 09 2009 prediction..

is looking 99% accurate

if it begins to look like a bad prediction..

that notice will be updated on this site..

at least a week in advance

tks

r

and then denies ever making any kind of prediction, and goes on forums acting like he never mentioned the date at all. and when people actually link him information where he uses the date and he either ignores them outright or simple just asks them to send him money.....I mean come on.

[edit on 2/10/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I guess I know what happens if Reinhardt is wrong...this thread turns into a "he said/she said/they said" and everyone goes for the Gun Locker to defend their point of view...hhhmmm...might be time for a Nappy...when you wake up you'll all feel better and have clearer eyes...

[edit on 2/10/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well if Reinhardt did not mention the 9th of february, where did it come from? There was alot of talk about the 9th! People where talikng about Reinhardt and the 9th, also 13th..i think.

If the Elite can't touch him, why dose he not come out and just lay it all out on the table. Why not join ATS and start a thread and lay it all out, Simple!! Let the wise minds of ATS study it. Instead of giving people puzzles. Some people mite like that. I don't, and i bet am not the only one.

Why charge people for this information. What makes it worse is the fact that he's charging people in this climate! $700!!!

You have ATS, YouTube, MySpace ect. Spend a couple of days getting all your information and what you know together and post it on these sites.

TSOM87

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

I asked him to come here to explain himself as people seem to be confused as to whether or not he actually tell anyone anything of merit that he charges money for.

His response was for me to send him a link to the website. I did, but he has yet to answer me, or show up here as far as I can tell.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
reply to post by TSOM87

I asked him to come here to explain himself as people seem to be confused as to whether or not he actually tell anyone anything of merit that he charges money for.

His response was for me to send him a link to the website. I did, but he has yet to answer me, or show up here as far as I can tell.

gee, he charges money...shocker!! well it's tues the 10th, and we are all still here in one piece, no different from the 8th... does he refund your money that you sent him?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

We are going to have to wait on that. People have made the argument (and for the most part im willing to give them the argument) that his prediction is more for this entire week.

Apparently there was some news that must have hit yesterday that going to cause thise downward trend. I did not see anyhting come out yesterday that was any worse than what we have been getting for the past few months. But thats just me.

But according to R he never actually made a prediction or mentioned yesterdays date at all, so I guess this entire thread is pointless. which begs the question, what are people actually paying the money for?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

We are going to have to wait on that. People have made the argument (and for the most part im willing to give them the argument) that his prediction is more for this entire week.

Apparently there was some news that must have hit yesterday that going to cause thise downward trend. I did not see anyhting come out yesterday that was any worse than what we have been getting for the past few months. But thats just me.

But according to R he never actually made a prediction or mentioned yesterdays date at all, so I guess this entire thread is pointless. which begs the question, what are people actually paying the money for?

well, i agree with you on that, i and my wife have a standing order with a wells fargo investment manager to move into gold and oil, NYSE symbols
(GLD), and (OIH), when the dollar starts to inflate.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well for me I guess in a way i'm lucky. If a crash actually does occur i will have about two weeks to prepare. I live in Canada and even though I'm not American my countries economy is pretty much solely dependant on America. Heard on the news here in Canada that ahould the American economy actually fully blow up, we can expect the exact same thing here in Canada....we will just have a buffer of 2 weeks or so for everything to trickle down to us.

As for being prepared for what may be coming, I took the hit and cashed out all of my RRSPS and put them into stock piles of food. I have quiet a bit left over now and I'm not sure where I want to put it, if anywhere. There is always gold, but im of the case that Yellow metal doesn't taste very good.

Any suggestions?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

depends how nasty it gets, but you guys up in canada have better stability in your overall economy, hell, some of us might want to become illegal aliens and jump over your border!! better start building those fences now, there might be alot of fat *ss americans trying to become a canuck

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

NEW YORK (Reuters) - General Motors Co said it would cut its global salaried workforce to about 63,000 from 73,000 during 2009 and impose pay cuts for the remainder of its salaried workforce.

ZURICH (Reuters) - UBS posted the biggest annual loss in Swiss history and said it would cut a further 2,000 investment banking jobs as it looks to rebuild its damaged wealth management brand.

NEW YORK, Feb 10 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set to dip at
the open on Tuesday on worries that the Obama administration's
plans to shore up the financial sector and stimulate the
economy may not be enough to contain the worst financial crisis
since the 1930s.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Remember he did say it like this. "There is a high LIKELIHOOD". So R~ did not state it as fact.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Here's something R is pointing out. This is about health, no? His true obsession... Apart from O masturbation (now countdown to 8)...

www.bloomberg.com...

George Ure pretty close on this too, and more... (Not Oprah, damn...)

www.urbansurvival.com...

[edit on 10-2-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Okay, evidently None of you have heard of the PPT, This is the government buying stocks when they get too low, They promised that they would not let the dow go under 8000 so there you have it they are manipulating the market so that people wont panic and we will never know how bad the situation is, that is the tarp at work.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Your about to find out the definition of a “meaningful user”?

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Your about to find out the definition of a “meaningful user”?

www.bloomberg.com...

Here (quote)
"Hospitals and doctors that are not “meaningful users” of the new system will face penalties. “Meaningful user” isn’t defined in the bill. That will be left to the HHS secretary, who will be empowered to impose “more stringent measures of meaningful use over time” (511, 518, 540-541) "

edit

There already is a topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-2-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by eldard

Thats my point exactly. He makes a rather general comment and people jump on saying "OMG HE CALLED THE CRASH" He makes the same prediction and people say he's calling another crash. And when it doesn't happen people come back and say......well he never actually predicted anything.

So with that the most to blame is the followers?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Interesting..........

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yesterday he said it seems your chekcs are hung up in the mail. Could he be alluding to Legatus' check not clearing (the delay?)

Dow down 91 points. data.cnbc.com...

[edit on 2/10/2009 by eldard]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join