It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by reluctantpawn

The point I am attempting to make with this thread is if Reinhardts prediction is right by picking the date for the second time, then its not a preditiction! It will mean that he is getting information from inside sources validating some conspiracies that are relished on this forum. There is no data available to pull off such a prediction on picking a percise date. Once you can get lucky...........twice in a row!! We will discuss the latter if he pulls it off............

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

Actually he's had two major predictions that he got right. The first, one of course, was the September 15 crash. The second one, was to sell everything beginning October 6. And guess what happened? Some $2 trillion was wiped off the markets beginning the week of October 6th.

To be fair though, someone on youtube also predicted the first week of October selling by using charts.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

The government's January jobs report offered investors some ugly data this morning, but they were prepared for the news and sent stocks climbing anyway.

Its very interesting how this Friday is shaping up............

Yeah... the PlungeProtectionTeam has to bouy up the markets,
forward of the Monday BankBailout program/Stimulus being announced by
the new Treas Sec Geither? & Obama--- it's supposed to be a Big Day!
besides the PPT desperately has to pump up the bank stocks before
more than one goes bankrupt or gets delisted because it has
a below $1. trading action (making it a penny stock, even after the Treas. bailout of more than $25Billion in just the first installment)

The economy erased 598,000 jobs last month, the Labor Department reported this morning -- making it the worst month for job losses since December 1974. But the number was within the expected range, so investors were unfazed and stocks moved higher.

see above answer, it's the PPT, manipulating the market in anticipation og the Obama/Geithner New-&-Improved-bank-bailout-policy

Cheers to the rally....

What really makes me hurl, is the dudes/dudettes on 'Market Watch'
get all giddy when the market goes up 200 points (like today)...
it seems none of those egos actually realizes that their reporting of
the market going-up... has nothing to do with them or their presence on TV, --- sheeze ->> their giddy, bubbly attitudes are repulsive & gag worthy

Nothing against you..'Cloudsinthesky', i think you do a lot of good coverage & effort

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well the bar is set for Mr. Reinhardt and his prediction. Investors were pumped today with the Dow closing +216 at 8279.

Like I said in an earlier post, no one can pick the exact date of any event with out having some type of knowledge or psychic ability. Luck can play a part and one can justify a prediction based on luck.

But predicting a second event and giving an exact date removes the possibility of luck. If the event takes place then there must have been some type of knowledge. For Reinhardt he tells us of his theory is based on the Legatus group. So I guess that would eliminate the psychic angle (if there was one).

So we head toward Monday and I have to admit with a little anticipation. So if the market continues as it did today, we can all celebrate for the moment toasting that the worst did not happen and another theory is debunked.

But if Reinhardt is right our real problems are only beginning. There will be KNOWLEDGE and someone or group is behind it.......That would be a whole new discussion!

Cheers til Monday!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Ok long time lurker here wanting to remain anonymous...for now.

Just a little food for thought. If the market crashes Monday, or the week of 2/9-2/13, after a bit of a rally today than it would appear be a classic "pump and dump". I suspect that's why he's posted today on his site "I told you so".
I have a question though, what does he mean 6 for 6? Can someone list all 6 predictions? I know of 2 correct predictions.

Thanks!
)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The stock market is going down Monday... significantly.

I'd be shocked beyond belief if it didn't.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He's probably right. Just like in Vegas, you can only game the table for so long until they change the dealer on you.

So in the case of Bermuda, they have all those insurance companies doing business down there, and they've been cleaning up for sometime. But times change, people get wise, and they have to change the dealer so to speak. And in this case, they're introducing new regulations down there like capitalization requirements and what-not, so they may need to take their money off the table and go somewhere else.

Either Legatus does that, or takes their share of the cut before the house changes the dealer.

When R says governments pretend to fail, well he wasn't kidding when the SEC turned a blind eye to Madoff for forever. I think Madoff gave up because his scheme hit an eventual wall and was doomed to implode anyway. He needed some more Boom times to keep it going, and sorry folks, we're fresh out of those.

Whether R is right or wrong, you better pay off what you owe and start saving before it really is too late.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In the minutes prior to the closing bell today, I shorted the ever living frick out of the fincancials. I bought FAZ @ 40.06. FAZ is 3x bear financial shares ETF.

I hope r is right because my retirement depends on it lol. It the market continues up on monday I will buy more FAZ.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Has anyone else been to his web site in the last hour? I just went there and it says "I told you so :-)"

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
now he says i told you so on his site....wtf does this mean...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

That's what I just asked in the post above yours!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Is his site closed? I don't see a login location.

I told you so..... 6 for 6........Hmmmmm

You would think he would wait until Monday to make such a claim.........

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I have one beer left over from the superbowl. I am drinking it as we speak.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Stock Markets don't generally collapse in one day... And it didn't crash on September 15th. It was just a very significant day because it fell 500+ points.

This could easily happen if Bu....I mean Obama was to come and and say the truth.Our currency is on the verge of collapse and Those countries that own 2 Trillion dollars of our debt are starting to liquidate.

Maybe he'll even blame it on this new rescue Bill not passing yet.It does sound like something could very well happen.They cause the problem so they can give us the solution.How many times have we seen it before.

2/9 = by 3

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by freeslave

Exactly, but it seems so surreal. At one minute Obama is on TV stating "The sky is falling." and a minute later you look at the stock market and it's climbing sky high.
I have been looking at that for a couple of days now and wondering what the heck is REALLY going on.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think eventually the market will crash along with the economy. There has been a steady decline in our economy and the farther it falls the faster it seems to fall. The hard thing to do is put a date on its peak or point of no return. If Reinhardt turns out right well that will suck. If not we have how much longer? I would suggest to everyone doing their best to prepare for the worst and time will tell as it always does......

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

If Reinhardt turns out right well that will suck. If not we have how much longer? I would suggest to everyone doing their best to prepare for the worst and time will tell as it always does......

The "unspoken" point to my thread is that if he knows of this date then many of the arguments about certain conspiracy groups is valildated. There would be no more discussion about if they exist..........but what in the H**L we do next.

Its not about the market collapsing.......its about he's known the exact date twice!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Exactly but why would he not post on his blog up until Monday? Either he knows something or he is a crackpot and believes all his followers will soon know that.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

Thats a million dollar question. Hopefully someone here on ATS could give us some light about his site........

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thanks OP, I hadn't thought of Reinhardt in a while, I'm glad I'm ready to be watching the markets on Monday. =]

If he is right, I'll be really impressed, and really worried. =[

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I personally believe that his prediction of a crash on monday is not going to happen. With an agreement being reached an hour ago on the stimulus packagae and the odds they will vote on it within a few hours and pass this bill. The economy is looking to have a major surge on monday.

The question now is, how long will the surge actually last?

I seriously doubt Reinhardt has this one in the bag this time around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join