It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

reinhardt uses DD/MM/YY format.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by Fenice999

I reread your post here and your thread. Your knowledge of this is vast.

I did not join the forum............Any insight to share?

From the forum not so much.
"R" is not sharing anything there.
His way is not to point out, rather to suggest.
You can like it or no.

What I can share from my side is contained on the other tread.
“R” is confirming the economic aspect of this, or what I call the “surprise”.

The webbot is already better because point out how we are going to loose Internet in 2009, simply don't explains he why.
My font says that will be because of a CME.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Fenice999]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So for 2009:
Dollar crash

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Exactly. Here's a conspiracy theory for everyone.

What if "reinhardt" (not his real name? Does anyone know what it is?) is a terrorist of sorts. What better way to screw Americans?? First you take 700+ dollars from a bunch of them who are desperate for "advise", that could be a lot of dough, IMO...and then you are able to hack "the system" just enough for everyone to think you are a "genius."

BTW he mentioned Sandy Springs GA last night. From what I have been able to learn through research there is a large population of people who are not natural born Americans there. Do a google search on it..

In the meantime, you wreck as much havoc as in 9/11..but in a much, much less physical way.

I have no idea, and I admit I have a vivid imagination, but the above has been a scenario running through my mind the last couple of days. JMO

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

As for as the money he might have made from his site, when he first opened up his site to the public, there were around 850 members in the forum section, now there are over 900 who have registered to chat in the forum room.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

"reinhardt" (not his real name? Does anyone know what it is?)

this is German for the Pure Hard one.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
For me, reinhardt lost credability when he posted a personal advertisement for a female roomate on his site. I think it's just smart to charge for any "information", actually. To quote the Joker: "If you're good at something, don't do it for free".

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

That's over $66,000.00 if I figured it out right. Imagine, if his predictions come through this week, more people will be willing to shell out dough to the financial genius. The truth about that is that he is doing nothing illegal. Those folks all willingly paid their money.

Could turn out to an interesting week.....

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

Your decimal is misplaced in that calculation.........$616,000.00 for the 850 members

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Thanks, math was never my thing

A lot of out of work stock market types from Wall Street would love to have his gig!

[edit on 8-2-2009 by MsBehavin1]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
thats not his site

second line

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

I stand corrected............I would estimate that he might have been able to pull off getting that many members anyway...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HatTrick

For me, the ad for a female was more of a joke. Tongue in cheek if you will.

I doubt r is making big money off of this. He once listed just about a dozen or two people who expressed interest in subscribing. In any case it's a good call to make it a pay site. It would attract less attention.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I just heard on the news that Obama will be speaking in florida on tuesday the 10th at some place in ft. myers. When I heard that I laughed out loud because everyone remembers where Bush was on a tuesday when things hit the fan. Oh boy oh boy what an interesting monday and tuesday could be.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Yetichi]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
His site now says

"THE PRIMARY FUNCTION OF THE GOVERNMENT IS TO PRETEND TO FAIL"

..in starwars like letters. Interesting. And he has updated his site.

EDIT: It also says "i already got 7 and 8 and maybe 9 (still researching;-)"

I wonder if this means he's got a few more dates in mind..

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Gando702]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here is the info he is giving out:

Pages
hey oprah.. they’re gettin’ ready for the big day
reinhardt’s journal subscription
Your World View Is WRONG
17 Enrons Before Christ
53 Enrons After Christ
The History Of Enterprise Corruption

Knowing information is one thing, using it as a game is another

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
how do you know that since now there is someone who can predict stuff like this that they won't just change the date when it is going to happen to try to discredit Reinhardt. I don't mean to sound like i don't believe. I DO. I so don't know what to do. I am 24 and have 3 kids. I feel i will have to summit to take care of them. I don't want to be a hypocrite

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You don't have to pay to be a member of that forum

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashGecko

The reason they will go through with there plan is because all the people that are listening to people like Reinhardt don't even make a blimp on the radar screen. Attempt telling someone about this info or conspiracy theories to people that don't follow these forums. They will give you that deer looking at headlights look.

If Reinhardt is right, they (whom ever they are) will follow through with their plan. Compared to the mass populations we are a small voice. They want to create fear, make you believe they have the only answer.

I sympathize with you and your family. I am in the same boat. If Reinhardt is right, our voices will need to unite for our families and mankind.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Beware the Buffet Worm

Quiet! Quiet!
He's going to say something.

I'm pretty tired.

Think I'll go home now.

Now what are we supposed to do?

And just like that,
my runnin' days was over.
- Forrest Gump

Originally posted by MsBehavin1
The last I read was the part about going to a pub in Sandy Springs GA. Said he was looking for girlfriends and had money to buy them drinks...words to that effect.

Reinhardt

is

?

In all seriousness, who ever he is, Reinhardt seems like a very bright individual...slick marketing for sure, but if you need $720, and a secret decoder ring in order to interpret his investment advice - Caveat Emptor.

GL

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join