It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am very skeptic by nature. I always look for the underlying truth. Here on ATS and abroad there are so many conspiracy theroies from UFO's, 9/11, NWO, paranormal to religion.

Many of these theroies will make you laugh, some will make you think, while others will make you say what the H**L! Many can be debunked while others continue to build as a mystery fueled by forums like this one.

For the past few weeks I have been having discussions with some of my close friends concerning Reinhardt. Our topic has been about WHAT IF HE'S RIGHT? And what will this mean?

This thread is not to convince you to believe in his theories but to open your eyes to WHAT IF?

Personally I give credit to Mr. Reinhardt for ONE prediction he made on the Sept 15 event. That was well documented and he gets a solid check for that! Other arguments are made about his predictions and those discussions should and can be found in other threads.

Some have questioned who is Reinhardt so I added a link
blogs.creativeloafing.com...

My question is WHAT IF HE IS RIGHT?

These are the facts leading up to Feb 9th 2009.

Reinhardts theory and predictions are based on the Legatus group. This group is having there annual meeting today (Feb 5-7) in Bermuda. A portion of Reinhardts theory is that major economic events take place after their such meetings. Also these events tie into the location of where the meeting was held.

Bermuda is headquarters for many large international corporations, primarily insurance related. Its my opinion it might be worth looking at these companies headquarted there.

For those members who are not familar with the Legatus group I will provide a couple links below:

www.legatus.org

And below is how some feel about this group:

avewatch.com...

Today, new numbers have been released on the unemployment status of the United States. The out look is grim at best!

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Monday the Treasury Department will unvail the BAIL OUT plan which I believe to be scheduled in the AM.

www.baynews9.com...

WASHINGTON (CNN) – President Obama will hold the first official press conference of his presidency next Monday night, February 9, two weeks earlier than President Bush held his first White House press conference eight years ago.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Monday is staging to be a big day! As I write this, the market is up +186 points. A market that is climbing when the country is getting the worst employment news in decades. And the reports are the future is grim at best. Part of Reinhardts theory is that the Legatus group will push money through the market before an event or should I say market collapse. Could this be happening today?

So if the market does collapse as he predicts, where does this leave us?

This would mean everything is calculated. Someone like Reinhardt has tapped into the truth. Certain conspiracy theories would be validated. Life on this forum would definately change.

For now I will sit back and enjoy the weekend. Go out and have a nice dinner with my wife. Monday will give us the truth for Reinhardt. A fraud who got lucky once or a well documented truth seeker.

So I ask the question to thy fellow ATS members as I did my friends.

What If He's Right?

Will this validate certain conspiracies? What is to come next? What should we do?

And if he's wrong we can all move this topic from one to think about to one to laugh about!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Interesting OP I am ot familiar with Reinhardt and his theory or conspiracy but I will be looking into to understand where you coming from.

It does sounds interesting, specially today that we are witnesing the way the markets seems to be profiting from the bad news of unemployment.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I for one believe that no matter the outcome of his predictions we will continue to see a worsening of the economy. It really doesn't matter if the market falls on the ninth or not. There does seem to be some indication of market manipulation from my viewpoint. Those that appear to be in charge have for some reason not let the Dow fall below 8000. However this could just be the plateau on which it may choose to rest. I don't know I have been puzzled by so many of the turns it is not funny. I will leave it to the experts.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

The point I am attempting to make with this thread is if Reinhardts prediction is right by picking the date for the second time, then its not a preditiction! It will mean that he is getting information from inside sources validating some conspiracies that are relished on this forum. There is no data available to pull off such a prediction on picking a percise date. Once you can get lucky...........twice in a row!! We will discuss the latter if he pulls it off............

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If he is getting inside information,[I am not saying he isn't] what are the chances that his source will either dry up or be eliminated? It would be a large coincidence indeed if he were right a second time. It would definitely give a great bit more credibility.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I agree with you 100% His source may dry up.......I don't have the exact date (maybe someone can furnish it) of when he predicted the Feb 9th event. But I believe it was in the late fall..........

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That's an interesting thesis, I guess I need to check out the Reinhard thread again.

We do have a recipe for volatility in markets. I think today's rally is probably traders front running the Tres. announcement Monday, with a bit of short covering thrown in. Anyway, we'll know Monday what the next plan doomed to failure until trust is restored will be.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i went to the Legatus site, & seen the 3 miniute video on the Bermuda
International Summit;

www.legatus.org...

about the most chringing thing they told me of is that Tommy Lasorda
will revel us with stories and anecdotes of inspiration, revolving around his 50 years in baseball...

+++++++++++++++++++

but, far more eyebrow raising is that Obama has hired on
a good percentage of TriLateralist members in his administration & cabinet... that might have more influence on the economic & financial
structures of the economy than a bunch of "Universal Church' i.e. Catholics
having a convention in Bermuda....

Legatus+Conspiracy material indeed is worthy of other sites.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I added a link for those who have not heard of Reinhardt:

blogs.creativeloafing.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm giving Reinhardt the whole week...

(FEB 9 - FEB 13)

Stock Markets don't generally collapse in one day... And it didn't crash on September 15th. It was just a very significant day because it fell 500+ points.

But we haven't had a 500+ point swing in some time now... So this was I'm feeling is around the corner...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ok so what if it happens?

What are your plans?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You are correct.....a crash for me is 500+ points.....His predictions states this as well I believe. It will be a week long event before hitting bottom like last fall. I don't have a link for his latest prediction......maybe someone will post it

cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
am i the only one that thinks its hokey that he started charging to see his predictions a few days BEFORE its due to be proved/disproved?

a sinicle person would say he is cashing in before he gets proven wrong,

Protected: Fun With The Cold War (p/w = 1958) area 51 (duh)

This post is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:

from www.enterprisecorruption.com...

I think he has been drawing people in to the riddle using the 'lost' formula -i.e. lots of interesting things in a really complex patten, but it actually leads no where. Now he is a few days from his big date he is collecting whatever he can because he knows he just pulled the date out of the air.

oh well, we'll know soon

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

Ok so what if it happens?

What are your plans?

To keep this answer very short......it will be time to prepare to keep my family safe.

If it doesn't, I will have a couple cocktails and laugh as I try to figure out how to survive in this economy!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yea, he lost all credibility with me when he locked his site and went to subscription shortly after his correct predicition. Prior to that, his predicitions were hit and miss. It appears to me that he is indeed cashing in on the gullible.
The Devil will tell a thousands truths to get you to believe ONE lie !!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The government's January jobs report offered investors some ugly data this morning, but they were prepared for the news and sent stocks climbing anyway.

Its very interesting how this Friday is shaping up............

The economy erased 598,000 jobs last month, the Labor Department reported this morning -- making it the worst month for job losses since December 1974. But the number was within the expected range, so investors were unfazed and stocks moved higher.

At 1:40 p.m. ET, the Dow Jones Industrial Average had surged 228 points, or 2.8%, to 8,291. The Nasdaq Composite Index had added 47 points, 3%, to 1,593, and the Standard & Poor's 500 Index had gained 24 points to 870.

Either they are playing with the market by dumping money in like predicted or there is HOPE and everything will be fine........

Its just making Monday more interesting..........

Cheers to the rally....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

Well,

1.) it's good to have a few extra supplies in the house just in case.

2.) There could finally be some serious protests in America.

3.) Crime = Up

4.) Regardless of Reinhardt's predictions, I smell a false flag operation right around the corner... I smell more than a crisis... I smell a catastrophie coming soon.

If you don't think Reinhardt was right... Maybe Joe Biden was.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think most are missing the point here. If he is right on a second exact date like this predicted months in advance I think it is indeed time to rethink how our market is ran. Maybe it is a set up..... I shorted today certain financial stocks by buying put options.... Ill put my money where Reinhardt's mouth is.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

I shorted today certain financial stocks by buying put options.... Ill put my money where Reinhardt's mouth is.

Good Luck To You on your short option........

I am not sure if wishing you well is a good thing for the rest of us though.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
For those who quickly [blindly?] dispel r's prediction, a small amount of research into his google message board predictions show that he clearly didn't just pull the September 15 date out of thin air. Rather, it had to do with the timing of a Legatus confab leading up to the day the market dived [sic].

And February 9 is the first business day after this weekend's Catholic holy-down in Bermuda.

C'mon, pretty momma.

I've got a big job in Chicago starting at the end of next week for a DJIA corporation. And I sho' do need me that check.

Fingers: crossed.

[edit on 2.6.2009 by ItsTheQuestion]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join