It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World Without the Fed: Why Opposition to the Central Bank is Growing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

A World Without the Fed: Why Opposition to the Central Bank is Growing

citizeneconomists.com< br />

“How is the Fed’s performance in the present economy,” asks The Citizen Economists’ Poll. “They’re doing excellent,” say a sarcastic and/or deranged 5 percent of respondents. Twenty-one percent say they’re “doing okay,” and another 12 percent say “pretty good.” But the most popular answer is “horrible,” which leads polling with 30 percent, and the second-place answer is more radical yet: 25 percent of respondents say, “We should get rid of them.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think this is very interesting and is a must read if you're interested in this kind of stuff ... it really shows that the people of ATS are not the only ones who have these same thoughts ... it also gives a very good background to the unknown of what's going on the issue ... the numbers of people protesting the FED is growing ... there is growing numbers of people who are coming out and showing their support for Ron Paul .... a very interesting thing that was brought up in the article is the spike in a search for "Austrian Economics" on Google which is the school of economic thought most vociferous against fiat money and central banking. Crazy stuff opposition is growing my question is how long do you think the government can hold out? and other thoughts on the article?

citizeneconomists.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-2-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Do you really think that the world banking system would let Ron Paul do away with their child, the Fed? We can only wish, but I hate to say, he would never make it that far. I may be wrong, and i hope I am, but as long as they make money off of all of us, they will never allow this to happen. They own us, through debt.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So where would someone like me find this poll. I got dead ancestors who havent voted in a while! I think they are about redy to. Check the name!

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
paper money is paper money.

lets get real and back the dollar to gold at least partially and eventually fully.

we just need to do it,

worst case, we will have to wait about 30 years for this generation to die out.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by ConservativeJack]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Its about the people in the crowd, not the man at the podium.

We can not spend our way out of the economic crisis that we are now in. You can not free up a credit system by adding more debt. It is like paying a credit card off with another credit card. Sooner or later you will have to pay up. It is like a snake that is devouring itself. In the end there will be nothing left and everything will come crashing down.

The fed has cut its own throat with its money grabbing policies and playing a game with the prosperity of our nation and its people. It is just a matter of time before everyone realizes what is happening to their future and revolt against all aspects of the Fed and their collaborators in the government. When the inflation impact hits, people will wake up fast.

Things are about to become very interesting.

new topics

top topics

join