It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ask me about messianic things" thread moved!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The thread "Ask me about messianic things" was moved to the "People" section on belowtopsecret.com. I believe this is inappropriate as people in that section would not have interest in that thread. It should be moved to one of the other sections of "Mysterious Subjects" here on abovetopsecret.com. Either "Psychology, Philosophy, and Metaphysics" or "Origins & Creationism".

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What is your favorite kind of cheese?

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Do you believe there is a conspiracy to hide your thread? Does your thread explain the cover-up behind messianic things? Have you already talked to a moderator about it? Please link the thread and I can take a look as well.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Do you believe there is a conspiracy to hide your thread? Does your thread explain the cover-up behind messianic things? Have you already talked to a moderator about it? Please link the thread and I can take a look as well.

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

How do I talk to a moderator about it?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
At the bottom of the page it says:

This thread is in a forum moderated by: asala, DontTreadOnMe, elevatedone, FredT, Hellmutt, WyrdeOne, chissler, kleverone, yeahright, Sauron, Quicksilver, UK Wizard, HarlemHottie, Spiderj, GAOTU789, neformore, Skyfloating, MemoryShock, Dr L

I'd say send a U2U one of these three: Quicksilver, UK Wizard, MemoryShock since they're moderating your other thread too.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Okay, I sent a message to Quicksilver.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I would assume that it was moved as this forum is explicitly for discussing conspiracies in religions and closely associated topics.

It probably went to 'People' as the the thread seems to be as much about you as the topic and your preferred method of interrogative seems to be as much about self aggrandizement through obfuscation then anything else.

As this thread is also not dealing with a conspiracy I would assume that it will soon be locked or moved.

Although your original thread is pretty much useless as you refuse to say why anyone would have any reason to think that you have any more insight than say a fishmonger, an airline pilot or a high school student (and for all we know you could be any of those three), there is an undeniable value in reading for the entertainment value. Like another poster put it, it's like reading a magic 8 ball.

Eric

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalore
Okay, I sent a message to Quicksilver.

If you look on the bottom of the board home page, it shows what members are online here. The names of the Mods that are availabe are highlighted, if I am not mistaken.

It does not look like Quicksilver is available right now, but I did notice Memoryshock is highlighted. You might want to send that person a message.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by metalore

Try sending it to Memoryshock, I think he's on today.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join