It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Kind Of New Here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hello, name's James. I'm sort of new here. I mean I've visited this site to find information heaps of times, but new to posting and what not. 16, live in Darwin, Australia. My brother and his friend introduced me to this site like a year ago.

Mainly my ATS interests are, Phsychology, Quantom Physics, NWO and everything related, Politics, Aliens, Explanations for why we exist, How we came to be and really, I'm interested in everything.

My interests outside of ATS are Film, Novels, Poetry, Acting, Writing and also everything inside ATS. I can't wait to be involved with the site more, see you around.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Pull up a chair and enjoy the ride! (No seatbelts required).

2nd line here.

Cheers!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS !

Hope ya have a good time on here

PS:dont believe everything you read

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Welcome and like the others say , take everything here with a large pinch of salt, believe in yourself and trust yourself .
People will argue, even make you angry, but treat it like an experience , , you'll get paranoid , angry, worried , laughed at, ridiculed, but it's all about what you have to say , not how you say it.
Take each day as it comes.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, James, enjoy your stay!

Always glad to see new members. As others have said, ATS can be a huge board, and sometimes overwhelming, so don't become too worried. Please feel free to U2U me (private message; click the "Send U2U" button at the bottom of this post, for example) if there's anything I can do to help. Have fun!

new topics

top topics

join