Sorry..i posted this backwards
Please refer to the link as point 10 is also excluded : (
Anyone can respond to this but I'm especially interested in how the christians on the board view this and what they expect in the future as it
applies to them personally and the fulfillment of prophecy and where they stand.
1. To establish a One World Government/New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction. The One World Government began
to set up its church in the 1920:s and 30:s, for they realized the need for a religious belief inherent in mankind must have an outlet and, therefore,
set up a "church" body to channel that belief in the direction they desired.
2. To bring about the utter destruction of all national identity and national pride, which was a primary consideration if the concept of a One World
Government was to work.
3. To engineer and bring about the destruction of religion, and more especially, the Christian Religion, with the one exception, their own creation,
as mentioned above.
4. To establish the ability to control of each and every person through means of mind control and what Zbignew Brzezinski called techonotronics, which
would create human-like robots and a system of terror which would make Felix Dzerzinhski's Red Terror look like children at play.
5. To bring about the end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power in what they call "the post-industrial
zero-growth society". Excepted are the computer- and service industries. US industries that remain will be exported to countries such as Mexico where
abundant slave labor is available. As we saw in 1993, this has become a fact through the passage of the North American Free Trade Agreement, known as
NAFTA. Unemployables in the US, in the wake of industrial destruction, will either become opium-heroin and/or coc aine addicts, or become
statistics in the elimination of the "excess population" process we know of today as Global 2000.
6. To encourage, and eventually legalize the use of drugs and make pornography an "art-form", which will be widely accepted and, eventually, become
7. To bring about depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia. It is interesting to note
that Pol Pot's genocidal plans were drawn up in the US by one of the Club of Rome's research foundations, and overseen by Thomas Enders, a
high-ranking State Department official. It is also interesting that the committee is currently seeking to reinstate the Pol Pot butchers in
8. To suppress all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Illuminati. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful
purposes. Particularly hated are the fusion experiments currently being scorned and ridiculed by the Illuminati and its jackals of the press.
Development of the fusion torch would blow the Illuminati's conception of "limited natural resources" right out of the window. A fusion torch,
properly used, could create unlimited and as yet untapped natural resources, even from the most ordinary substances. Fusion torch uses are legion, and
would benefit mankind in a manner which, as yet, is not even remotely comprehended by the public.
9. To cause. by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, by means of starvation and diseases in the Third World countries, the death of three
billion people by the year 2050, people they call "useless eaters". The Committee of 300 (Illuminati) commissioned Cyrus Vance to write a paper on
this subject of how to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the title "Global 2000 Report" and was accepted and approved for
action by former President James Earl Carter, and Edwin Muskie, then Secretary of States, for and on behalf of the US Government. Under the terms of
the Global 2000 Report, the population of the US is to be reduced by 100 million by the year of 2050.
[edit on 6-2-2009 by unity1]