It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney warns of new attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Cheney warns of new attacks

www.politico.com

Former Vice President Dick Cheney warned that there is a “high probability” that terrorists will attempt a catastrophic nuclear or biological attack in coming years, and said he fears the Obama administration’s policies will make it more likely the attempt will succeed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Wow.

Go away. Just go away.

You lost. Your fear lost. Your policies lost. Your lack of fiscal responsibility lost. You made the once honorable John McCain look like a fool in an attempt to use his campaign to validate your mayhem.

No one likes you. Most people view you as more evil than Karl Rove. Nothing you said ever came true. Nostradamus has a better record than you in predicting the future.

Just. Go. Away.

www.politico.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Olbermann: 'It may be time for Mr. Cheney to leave this country'

"Flatly, it may be time for Mr. Cheney to leave this country," he said. "The partisanship and divisiveness he ascribed his and President Bush's delusional policies of the last eight years that have roared forth from Mr. Cheney can only serve to undermine the nation's new president."

The anchor's sentiment was echoed at the confirmation hearing of Leon Panetta, former White House Chief of Staff and President Obama's nominee to lead the CIA.

"I was disappointed by those comments, because the implication is that somehow this country is more vulnerable to attack because the president of the United States wants to abide by the law and the Constitution," said Panetta. "I think we’re a stronger nation when we abide by the law and the Constitution."

"It is time for you to desist or to be made to desist," said Olbermann. "With damnable words you protect no American, you serve no American and you aid and abet those who would destroy this nation from within or without.

"... Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"

It seems there are more people who share you opinion.
I wonder whether these people really believe they have done good or whether they are aware of their evilness.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I second that. Talk about being a poor looser Cheney takes the prize.

I never did preach to my children that it's how you play the game not weather you win or loose. How stupid that sounds to me.

Of course it's the objective to win and to do what ever is necessary to win.
But I did teach them when the game is over it is over and to shake hands and train harder for the next game.

The game is over for Cheney. He is not being a gentleman. He is acting spiteful and with poor gamesmanship.

Go fishing Cheney........you are done.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Translation: We are going to commit a false-flag attack using nuclear or biological warfare against our own people. We're just putting the thought in your minds, so when it happens, you'll be ready for it and frothing at the mouth at the "terrorists" we tell you about.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Notto sound like a Cheney fan here (causeIm not) but, What is so different about him saying it opposed to someone else? I mean I come onto ATS all the time and all I see/hear is "we arein trouble, we are going to get attacked, they are comming after us, something major is going to happen, I hope you have ammo and guns"... But when he says it, oh no, the world is going to catch fire. Is it because what he says mightback up some of the claims that some of you have also stated? Is it really scary for you to actually hear it from someone who has/had power? Come on.
Would you have rather he lied to you and said "oh no, dont worry about anything, we will all be ok". Me personally, I like to hear it from the horses mouth.

(no offense)

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Of course Cheney will continue to sing this tune. To do otherwise might expose the senseless extent of the previous administration's criminal approach to governance.

Moreover, if we do get hit, he gets to play "I told you so".

I'm so glad he and bozo are out of office. Good riddance.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cogburn

Watch Keith Olbermann's Special Comment about this. It's spectacular!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Now thats creepy. I stopped watching MSNBC during the election when it turned anti-Fox News in its slant.

Makes me feel better that someone else agrees with my sentiment.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am no Dick Cheney fan, believe me. That said, Keith Olbermann is a clown who tries to pass himself off as a journalist. Nothing he says deserves to be taken the least bit seriously as he is an avowed hack for the Democratic Party.

Cheney and Bush deserve every bit of criticism heaped upon them but if we start throwing people out of the country let's start with unfunny, intellectual-wannabes like Dan Patrick's love bunny, Keith Olbermann.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

As soon as you mention a false-flag nuclear attack, I immediately think of the Minot AFB-Barksdale "Missing Nuke" incident of 2007. Perhaps this is the end game for all of the controversy.

Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon

Within 7 days - 6 died at Minot Air Force Base 07 - Commander now dead

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Notto sound like a Cheney fan here (causeIm not) but, What is so different about him saying it opposed to someone else? I mean I come onto ATS all the time and all I see/hear is "we arein trouble, we are going to get attacked, they are comming after us, something major is going to happen, I hope you have ammo and guns"... But when he says it, oh no, the world is going to catch fire. Is it because what he says mightback up some of the claims that some of you have also stated? Is it really scary for you to actually hear it from someone who has/had power? Come on.
Would you have rather he lied to you and said "oh no, dont worry about anything, we will all be ok". Me personally, I like to hear it from the horses mouth.

(no offense)

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Common Good]

LOL!

So you've also noticed...

(Don't worry. It's exactly what paranoid people do!)

They are never consistent.

ATS (to itself): The NWO is going to take over! Terrorists are a creation of the NWO! Get your guns and ammo ready for when it begins!

Cheney (to ATS): The Terrorists are coming for you!

ATS (to Cheney): Get out of the country! Your fear tactics will never work!

Me:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

yea well. If it wasnt for them, I would have nobody to laugh at.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I agree with the OP. Darth Cheney just needs to go away and retire fat cat happy with all his billions he made ripping off the people of both the US and Iraq and stay out of the way now.

Good thing he is not going to return to Casper because the entire city wants to hang him in the park downtown right in front of the federal building named after him.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 7-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Cheney may not have the official title anymore, but he is far from gone.
These people just move around the halls of power perpetuating the monster they created.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Cheney is a big part of the NWO and if any attacks happen, it will be because him and his empire made them.

NWO is NOW!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
How many threads are we going to see on this? This is like the 10th one in two days.

new topics

top topics

join