It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psi-Vampires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Discuss the rumors and stereotypes of psi-vampires. Why many people are afraid and why they are feared. Im looking into other possible views that are not biased

[edit on 6-2-2009 by psiawakened]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by psiawakened

You havent given us much to go on. Do you have a history with this? Have you been attacked? Its an interesting subject that I think is real.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
well there real.. and i'm going to need to send 20 posts to send a u2u to someone...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have a book called Ways of psychic protection, I keep meaning to get round to reading it. I think that if I read it though it will bring my attacks back..so I dont read it.

Oh and welcome to ATS psiawakened

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I went thru some sort of mental breakdown for about 2 1/2 years and thought at first that it was psi-vampire type things going on. Then it evolved into a bigger good vs. evil and couldn't tell if i was trying to be help or hurt or what side i was on. It stopped about 3 years ago and whatever was happening doesn't go on very often anymore at all. I am still unsure as to what exactly was happening, but i think that it was just the stress of real life catching up with me after i stopped doing the drugs that were my life at the time. I say good-day to both the drugs and my problems at the time, it was misery but i'm fine now. If you have any questions for me just let me know and i will try to give you some info. I'm not sure what exactly you were looking for in this post. Let me know if i can be of help.

-not

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well from what I read, psi-vampires are said to be able to feed off of other people's qi energy because their bodies are unable to sufficiently store chakra or maybe are unable to use it efficiently. I mean usually, anyone is able to absorb energy from the surrounding - from the sun, the air, the earth, food, other life forms.

Unfortunately I think what is happening is "psi-vampires" are unable to cultivate natural energy as well as others, and its possible that their lifestyle is whats prohibiting them from doing so and maybe poor dieting don't help obtain balance their internal qi. So I think as a last resort, their bodies goes into "survival-type mode" and just begin absorbing energy surrounding life form.

I think it's a treatable thing, maybe go see an acupuncturist and practice qigong or meditation to balance out the bodies energy system.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I was starting this thread for more views other than my own because i am a psi vampire not in any (rpg or d&d way) i never wanted it it just is something that fits to me and some weird symptoms i have i am learning a lot from other people like me but they to have biased opinions too.

new topics

top topics

join