It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien artifacts?? or just random thought?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Alien technology is neat and all, but what about the mysteries here on earth. There is a book written called Forbidden Archaeology. There are fossils of human fingers, and balls made of steel that predate the scientifically estimated age of man since our alleged inceptoin and evolving from primative creatures. Disclosure, just let the gams be played. Look up information on the mysterious origin of man. Charlton Heston did a great job narrorating this piece as well. The authors of this book seem to think along the lines of Von Deniken and Stitchen *sp*

I have been a member here for quite some time and read and responded to every post I thought worthy. I hope I am not too battered for this one first time post of my own. I do not think the answers we seek are in the stars as much as they are here. when we find where we came from... for real this time, I think THEN the answers we seek out there, will show themselves. I do not think 2012 is the end of man, I do think something will present itself to us rather blatantly.

While I have your attention, I do not mean to insult, but can anyone tell me how to post a picture to the left of the page where my name is? I have been looking and asking everywhere for this information and i am at my wits end with that subject.
cheers.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hi, and welcome to ATS!

You can go to this thread and read about how you can upload an avatar.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Hi, and welcome to ATS!

You can go to this thread and read about how you can upload an avatar.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THank you mate

join